HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bray192

PostSubject: LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:13518625

Your RP Name: Bray Weiss

Their SteamID: (N/A as they combat logged)

Their RP Name: Knight Captain TEC77 5-9

Date of incident: December 13, 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Between 14:00 and 14:25

Time Zone: Pacific Standard time

Rule Broken: Rule ||| Article J. Section 2

Though this case should be palced as 'Bad Baiting' as I don't have enough evidence to file the case, I'd rather not waste time on that as I ,like many others, had fallen to minges on the server who try to 'loop hole' rules to commit justified baiting. But as could be seen on the server logs probably is that this individual had combat logged with more than 1000 of one resource that was more than likely taken from my body without waiting 30 minutes.

Link to console screenshot: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/99473989864570759/A7C5AC41A889D801F782B4C1EA4C79A8F5B4AE9D/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black

The whole 'hit' part was the 'bait' as I did not see that coming as I am a returning player from I can't remember how long ago. The log indicates that I had 'lost' 1561 scrap, 460 small parts, and 308 chemicals as this person was the one who killed me. Not before long, this individual decided to what was considered, by the terms of the rules, that the individual combat logged before the 30 minute cooldown.

Incoherent ramble below, Ignore it because it's just an opinion.

I would hate to see this community blown to pieces because of individuals trying to commit bad baiting. It would be nice to see new players stick around and returning players also. It sucks for the fact that there are no new players sticking around due to this. It is fun for the short-run, but in the long-run it's going to tear things apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bray192

PostSubject: Re: LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:13 pm

My apologies if there isn't a lot of 'evidence'. This is just more of something to keep each other in-check as to not kill the community. I'd rather not see this individual banned, but it's just sad for something like this happen if anyone catches my drift?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bray192

PostSubject: Re: LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:13 pm

My apologies if there isn't a lot of 'evidence'. This is just more of something to keep each other in-check as to not kill the community. I'd rather not see this individual banned, but it's just sad for something like this happen if anyone catches my drift?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:31 pm

First off id like to say i didnt combat log, i got fucking banned for 10 minutes lol xd. and its not bad baiting, you could have easily seen it coming, do your fucking research before you place a hit. Also, you technically placed yourself in a position to get baited i didnt force it on you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bray192

PostSubject: Re: LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:38 pm

I'd like to request this topic be closed. It was just a point to put out there, that's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9   Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Locked at the request of forum owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LOCKED Player Abuse Report Knight Captain TEC77 5-9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1