HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kram

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:00 am

Removal of ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:141652

Your RP Name: Kran

Date of incident: 2016, Dec 29th

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 2 to 3am i am not aware of the direct time.

Time Zone: Mountain Time

Length of Ban: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:            I just started to play on this server today, I did read the rules and only had one incident with any admins thus far, until my friend known as Fidel Castro in game or his account ItsARussian decided it would be a good idea to go around and piss off the admin, Kelly. I just stood around laughing hard while he was quite literally being a scoundrel destroying solar panels four separate times! He also managed to destroy a robot and directly disobey and be a smart ass against the admin when she requested he read the rules. I did nothing while he did this but stand around and as I said quite literally laugh my ass off at his ignorance. I believe his ban is justified but not mine as all I was, was a bystander watching the crime. I am sincerely sorry if there was something uncounted for in the action of my permanent ban but I do wish and personally think I should have this ban appeals as I did not directly disobey any authority or the rules in any direct or indirect manner.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:             I have a witness, the dude who got me banned his steam id is STEAM_0:1:174478797 if you wish to address him and he can vouch and prove he was the one doing wrong not me. Also the admin or person of authority on at the time of the ban was Kelly and should be able to come to this appeal and explain the reason behind this ban.

Thank you for your time and I wish to hear a response in due time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:16 pm

I will look into this as soon as I can talk to Kelly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:21 pm

First of all, you're friends with this guy and not even once did you try and stop him, secondly, when I asked you to read the rules you made a smart ass comment towards me saying "speak english" and something along the lines of "I don't speak Kangaroo" thirdly, you tried to fool me into thinking that your friend was Bizzclaws alt and that you were Fubar, and about your friend attacking the robot, when I asked if you attacked it, you said you don't know, I don't think it's that hard to remember attacking something or not, So I'm pretty sure you know how serious I was being at the time, yet you still acted like a smart ass and decided to piss me off, all I was trying to do was help, and all you were doing was being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Obligatory Female wrote:
you tried to fool me into thinking that your friend was Bizzclaws alt and that you were Fubar, and about your friend attacking the robot, when I asked if you attacked it,

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:18 pm

RadioactivePanda wrote:
Bizzclaws alt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kram

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Ok first of all I did not stop him because he was breaking stuff that I did not own so i did not want to intervene, and also we were in a steam call and I continually told him it would be a bad idea but as he continued I just laughed as there is nothing i can do without it being RDM. I did not attack the robot I never said "i dont know" and the Fubar and Bizzclaw thing is not even a punishable offense in any way as I am not the the one who originally wanted to say it, and I was following all the rules at the time and was just standing around while your ping was so excessive I do not think that you have the right to justify it as it was impossible for you to see alot of what happend, I wish upon to ill intent with this but a pure claim to a justification of the event. And mineging thing is not a punishable offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kram

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:34 pm

ebib memes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:15 pm

The least you could have done is call an admin to stop him, but you didn't even do that.
Back to top Go down
kram

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:30 pm

because you were right there, he was doing everything infront of you. I even said in game "dont do that there is an admin right there" and then I laughed cause he still did it. He did everything right around you, currently right now you are just looking for excuses to keep this ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:37 pm

That doesn't excuse anything, you could still have used admin chat, and at that time I was extremely tired, and I do recall that yes I saw what happened, I didn't realize what was happening until a min later and that's when I went to intervene to stop him.
Back to top Go down
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:46 pm

I would like to add due to me being extremely tired at the time I was very irritable which probably added to the reason why I perma-banned you, sure your ban should be reduced since you didn't really do anything wrong other than try to make me think you were Fubar and insult me, which was incredibly stupid on your part, other than that I'd say you deserve to have the ban reduced.
Back to top Go down
kram

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 pm

that still does not justify banning me. This right here is a great example of cognitive dissonance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kram

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 pm

We are currently on the teamspeak pleas get on when you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)    Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:36 pm

No

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of Ban: Kran (SteamProfile Name: Carmen)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1