Ban

PostSubject: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Server: FF decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:141652

Your RP Name: kran

Their SteamID: he's prob. already well known

Their RP Name: Ajax Ceri

Date of incident: Today

Everyone was in town, I was just passing by a group Leon Gay formed which appeared to be a trade. Upon me walking by Leon, asking him if I could buy a gun from him, Ajax, writes a short warning not exactly specifying or even yelling who his group member/party where he immediately guns me down which I've reasonably guessed not even being 10 seconds at least. I presume he broke some form of rule by not granting me the 10 sec of even realizing what he would of have typed in chat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Quinn and Turner were trading on the outskirts of town, you walked up to them with your grav gun out. Turner and I are allied, so I gave you that warning to back off from them while they were trading, and you didn't comply
Back to top Go down
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:07 pm

PootisPower wrote:
Quinn and Turner were trading on the outskirts of town, you walked up to them with your grav gun out. Turner and I are allied, so I gave you that warning to back off from them while they were trading, and you didn't comply

"outskirts" you mean right in middle of the town beside the building? There were 3-5 people huddled in a group. I couldn't of possibly know you where factioned or allied with one of the 4-5 players, or you telling me to back off from which said' players without giving me a direct warning from which player you were allied with. Still, doesn't change the fact you didn't yell or presumably never gave me the 10 second leniency period to actually read the chat and make a decision whilst I was talking to Leon *after* he finished trading?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:19 pm

This seems invalid. Unless you can show me where, I am pretty sure it does not say anywhere in the rules that you can warn someone over an allies trade. If they wanted him away they should have warned him themselves. Also you didn't even yell it and there is clearly other people talking in the chat so I assume it was in a public area. It's kind of stupid to warn people to get away in a public area where there are multiple people really close by. That would kind of allow people to just rdm town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Kathrine wrote:
This seems invalid. Unless you can show me where, I am pretty sure it does not say anywhere in the rules that you can warn someone over an allies trade. If they wanted him away they should have warned him themselves. Also you didn't even yell it and there is clearly other people talking in the chat so I assume it was in a public area. It's kind of stupid to warn people to get away in a public area where there are multiple people really close by. That would kind of allow people to just rdm town.

for reference sake:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran Gary

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:24 am

Nice clickbait circle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:28 am

this sounds like a lot of cancerous faggotry in here.
I think this should count as RDM

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:43 am

Get a staff member to look at the logs to check the time between him getting killed and the warning, Going off of word without looking into it is dumb as fuck. Also provide more to the screenshot for context sake.

Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:46 am

Also

"[3] Defending a faction member/ally"

He was defending his ally member by dismaying any thieves by warning them to go away in chat, if the rule wasn't super vague it would be done deal.

ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:31 am

You got killed by a warning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:16 am

Hello world. wrote:
Also

"[3] Defending a faction member/ally"

He was defending his ally member by dismaying any thieves by warning them to go away in chat, if the rule wasn't super vague it would be done deal.

The "clickbait" was a reference from kathy's request for a screenshot of the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Player report (Ajax Ceri)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:19 am

The screenshot was to show where it took place and defending an ally is different. His ally did not ask for him to leave the area and if multiple people were near by its a public place and he wouldn't have even known who he was warning.

He shouldn't be involved at all until someone stole something from his ally or his ally warned him to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player report (Ajax Ceri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1