HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hello world.

PostSubject: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:04 pm

(None of my staff applications have been denied as of yet, but I felt they could be improved upon.)

In-game Name: SMMK, David White,Mac Caddy the Black Daddy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47398106 (Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/SMMKxd)

Have you donated: No.

Where are you from/time zone: Victoria Island, Canada ‎(UTC-8 ) (PST)

How long have you played: 7-8 Months now Around the time the server was always full.

How did you hear about FF: Through YouTube, I watched one of zuthar13's video on the whole thing and saw that Bizzclaw posted and invited people to come play in the comments. So I joined up one day starting as a Merchant going into a Fulltime PVPer

How old are you:15 (Turning 16 in a few months )

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I am also very active in the TeamSpeak usually talking with my friends or messing around with the staff/players and such on other videogames other than resurgence and decay

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Chacon (A man with a very lovely voice) Manly Tears (The Mexican I've been putting up with his shit for the past 4 months) Radioactive Panda (Aussie that prob got her baby eaten by a dingo) MisterMooMoo (Listening too him stoned outta his mind is fun) Elias and brigadier (I played quite a few salty matches of CS:GO with them) Aesop (Very nice dude who knows what he is doing 100% of the time) Add to dictionary (Hung out with him once or twice to help him with a few trivial tasks) Naomi Hawkeye (I thought the nigga was weird since he liked pop tarts without frosting) ( I only put down people I've actually talked to regularly or that I'm friends with.)

Have you played on any of our other servers: True Wasteland Server , Serious RP server, and both the Resurgence servers

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I have been banned 3 times, once for combat logging when I first started out and didn't know what I was doing. Second time for mistaking the stealing rule working for people stealing your food, and the third time which was after a shitty night I got really toxic at a staff member trying to hold an event for everybody.

Why you wish to be Moderator: As the staff have very busy lives, and I pretty much fucking don't (I'm 15 I've got nothing better to do). I feel like I could Spare a lot of extra time to help handle the server or handle sits for other staff that need a break, also with most of my playtime spent Pvping or Trying to stretch the rules as far as possible I know what's a do and a don't. Even if I don't know a rule there's the CSC's and many other higher staff that I could talk to or even some fellow PVPers that have probably been here longer than me. Also recently I have turned less from baiting and Pvping all around to being a Person of gambling and cooking food and other things for people. Due to that I have a lot of spare time on my hands in-game

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: A person who can handle PVP sits very well and nicely. and a person that can be called upon to jump on the server whenever I'm needed. Even if that call is to test a tiny glitch or grab someone's item from beneath the map.  

Anything else you want to add: I love the hard work and the passion that everyone including regular players have towards the server.

Last edited by Hello world. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:40 pm

No -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
No -1

I don't understand you go back to your country, White powa!

GO back to mexicos kiddo

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:26 am

no -1.
If manly wasn't there to hold your hand and give you slight slaps on the wrists for every rule you broke you would be perma'd by now... no flame xd

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:36 pm

who are you?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:45 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
who are you?
no offensive I love you and all, but your barley on the server as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 am

Cummies in my ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
who are you?

A person that's actually came on the server in the past year, I've seen a lot of people complain "Oh idk who you are -1"

When they're usually people who don't play the server or are in different time zones.
The entire Argument of "Oh I don't know you -1" Works for you as well, why should I respect the opinion of someone I don't know?

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:00 am

Manly Tears is bad enough, we don't need more cancer spreading to the staff who moderate and handle situations in the server responsibly and maturely.

[Denied]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application   Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

Finally I get recognition
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] SMMK's Third Staff Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1