HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 why is Ameno on the server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QuincyBincy
Ban
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-04-26

PostSubject: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:09 am

All Ameno does on the server is use shitty ass pacs that are annoying, also ameno killed me 3 times one day, one he flung a prop into the air and i went with it, lost my case and armor there, i was prop pushing a vehicle to get it out of the middle of the road, killed for that, not banned, lost my case and armor. Then another while i was killing people he comes up and slays me and symbols in devmode with a admin shotgun, all in all i lost 8k of each plus armor. May I add he does nothing to deserve the CSC rank and because of it any lower power staff members cannot do anything when he abuses so he goes on with his shenanigans. Also may i add this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R45qHy2s4f0&t=56s     it speaks for itself. All in all he is just a waste of space, not doing anything for the community but be a fucking minge with all his butt budies. Nobody wants him here, so why is he still here. I understand Ameno is Bizzclaws best friend but this is fucking ridiculous. And you can say how much i dont support or help the server at but im pretty damn sure everyone would rather have me over ameno. Ive had enough like everyone else, that is the reason for this post, from this I wish for Ameno to loose his staff rank because he does not act like one. Also, I propose we ban the shitty mingey ass pacs he uses. Thank you for listening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:11 am

didnt know i was listening kek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 am

/pacblock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:15 am

/MassRDM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:33 am

Really nice to see so many people fall into conjoined sociopathic rage. I really can't think of another reason as to why you people are getting so worked up over this. Take a fucking break and go do something fun and maybe you'll come back and realize that it's a video game.

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:33 am

Please use the appropriate format and fill out an Admin abuse report

http://www.frostburnt.com/h6-admin-abuse-reports

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 am

XennonKalosh wrote:
Really nice to see so many people fall into conjoined sociopathic rage. I really can't think of another reason as to why you people are getting so worked up over this. Take a fucking break and go do something fun and maybe you'll come back and realize that it's a video game.
Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 am

You forgot to add the pstsds he triggered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:59 am

Bill Andrews wrote:
You forgot to add the pstsds he triggered.
XD
Hey don't make me throw my router
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:05 am

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Bill Andrews wrote:
You forgot to add the pstsds he triggered.
XD
Hey don't make me throw my router

May I add, that you should put milk in it instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 am

Allow me to go over some rules with you. All of these things are related to reasons I admin killed or related to what I do on the server.








Video proves nothing concerning. Did the car kill anyone? Did it get in anyone's way? Why is Elias freaking out at nothing? Are the PACs finding reasons to kill you? You can't even use PAC, small entity, why are you knocking the only redeemable feature of the server? Nobody is even roleplaying. You're standing on a building or around populated areas finding ways to kill people for entertainment value. I'm being a gyrating malformed entity that watches over this and decides it's bad baiting. You're just mad because I'm the only person in power that doesn't let you break rules, unlike Crucible, Warran, Leon, Elias, who run a Brotherhood of Steel with Halo Spartans (Which were PAC'd improperly by the way, whoever made those do not know how to use PAC Sad ) which itself makes no sense if you really have your head that far up your ass with roleplay.

Here's some stuff from the other day:

-I seen London, Yummy, and Ciro killing people for nonsense reasons (Such as GET AWAY FROM ME 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*), leaving the cases littered around, and shooting anyone entering the cases without warning because it was "their kill".

-Opsan joined the server as Donut Boy. He walked towards or in a case in the "main town" and was instantly killed by Ciro without warning. Now what if Opsan was a new player? You just join the server, you go to the area congested with the most people, and you see a suitcase. You're then instantly killed. You have no idea what's going on. Did he go in the suitcase, was it accidental, was it near a door he was trying to enter? That wasn't very fair

-The other day I joined, Ciro had this ugly ass duped lottery building on a front lawn of an empty house, and all his other crap occupying his own yard across the road. I owned the house, spawned my dupe that decorated the yard, and deleted the lottery building. He had it duped, and he had more than enough room for it near his own house. Quinn the bleeding fetus whined to me about it saying I should have told him to remove it. Why would I tell him to remove it? He's standing right there and I can do it for him. By the way, I actually used the house and front yard.

-This server isn't forced roleplay, at least not for staff, and certainly not for me. My friends and I don't participate in the gamemode. There's more than enough player slots lately to accommodate us. Someone was angry about me teleporting my friends back to grab their stuff. They didn't care they were killed, they didn't get their stuff back, we just went back to PAC.

-Yummy's KOS sign was invalid. It was floating in the air, wasn't a plate, and the base it was attached to wasn't being used as a real base, it was being used as an excuse to kill people. He technically RDM'd everyone he killed, along with London which was assisting with some of it. If I remember correctly, we were on the roof before the KOS sign was put up (Also followed by Yummy killing someone or several people immediately after placing down the KOS). After a long enough time, Yummy issued a warning to us (Which none of us seen, they were in PAC, I was multi tasking), and the other 2 got blasted and I had godmode. I then Physgunned Yummy. I didn't shoot him, I didn't ban him, I didn't kick him, I physgunned him and caused a minor inconvenience.  Nothing new, been happening for 4 years.

-Later on, Leon Price removed part of my low poly forest because it was blocking the main road. You can go around it, there's no rules about blocking a road, and the forest wasn't causing any noticeable lag. In fact, deleting it changed my FPS from 38 to 33. Really, no difference, margin of error.

-At this point in sorting the other days incidents on the teamspeak, the admins endorsing these shitty players (Elias, Leon, Warran, etc) are grasping at straws in the teamspeak, so the next thing they pull out is how I duped one of their bases and spawned it. It was Policia's base, not theirs, and Bizz wanted to see some of the bases these people were building, which is why it was duped in the first place.


And my final point is this server has been up since 2012, I've been around here for over 4 years now, and this has always been an occurrence on and off throughout the years, especially before the server was even Fallout. Yes, this server used to NOT be Fallout. I'm not what's killing the server, what is killing the server is how boring the gamemode is, and how nobody does anything interesting, ever, and the fact that this server is coming to the end of its life span since the new gamemode is being worked on. The most action I've seen on Decay lately is a crowd of people watching Minecraft lets plays around a string of un-powered solar vending machines. I'm just reminiscing on better days, but everyone on the server used to ENJOY joining in on the things I do, but after the switch to Fallout, I've noticed the playerbase has drawn in a lot of autistic younger kids that take things way too seriously, and this also applies to the other admins... heavily.


This is a game, I'm going to have fun on it, it's not going to be up a lot longer, and I'm going to use COMMON SENSE on end game players unnecessarily trying to screw over newer players regardless. I'm not going to stop, you can stop.

__________________________


Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:33 am

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:

Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.

you obviously have no fucking idea who i am or what i ever did? i never raged over pnrp so maybe you should check up on your memory monkey man

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:43 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

-I seen London, Yummy, and Ciro killing people for nonsense reasons (Such as GET AWAY FROM ME 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*), leaving the cases littered around, and shooting anyone entering the cases without warning because it was "their kill".
-Yummy's KOS sign was invalid. It was floating in the air, wasn't a plate, and the base it was attached to wasn't being used as a real base, it was being used as an excuse to kill people. He technically RDM'd everyone he killed, along with London which was assisting with some of it. If I remember correctly, we were on the roof before the KOS sign was put up (Also followed by Yummy killing someone or several people immediately after placing down the KOS). After a long enough time, Yummy issued a warning to us (Which none of us seen, they were in PAC, I was multi tasking), and the other 2 got blasted and I had godmode. I then Physgunned Yummy. I didn't shoot him, I didn't ban him, I didn't kick him, I physgunned him and caused a minor inconvenience.  Nothing new, been happening for 4 years.
.
So me having a locker down, isn't a valid reason for a base. I'm Sorry thats just blatant fuckery and people annoying me as seen in THE VIDEO I RECORDED, PEOPLE WHERE CONSISTENTLY BOTHERING ME, Coming up to me physguning me and fucking meming around and pushing me
I also recall I gave you enough time to fuck off my building more then nesscary.
Also, Thats baiting, not bad baiting how is entering a case and killing them bad baiting? So your saying its fine for every other fucking staff member and person on the server to kill anyone entering a case. ITs the same concept as taking someones locker, your taking someones property. Expect to be shot. I technically mass rdm, and in theory you technically annoy the fuck out of me because of your pacs, forcing people to turn on pac isn't exactly a good thing either. I'm going to assume because you don't play on the server, you "Moderate it" you don't I repeat, you don't know how being a player is and how it feels for you to do shit in PREVIOUS EVENTS AND DOCUMENTED PROOF of abusive pacs, and flinging people with cars. So every other staff member is a fucking idiot is what your saying as well? If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid. You don't roleplay your being a fucking MINGE. You take over the fucking server when you get on because your a CSC, You don't like the way someone does shit you meme the fuck out of them. I'm sorry I'm a "Shitty player" in your book, but your a shit Admin in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:44 am

XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:

Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.

you obviously have no fucking idea who i am or what i ever did? i never raged over pnrp so maybe you should check up on your memory monkey man
Anything else Dan? Your a legit autisimo spas who trys to be cool, ever since you hanged out with Ameno You've been a big fucking fagget stormy will agree with me. You raged about being admin and how it's "Stressful" and thats why you quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 am

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

-I seen London, Yummy, and Ciro killing people for nonsense reasons (Such as GET AWAY FROM ME 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*), leaving the cases littered around, and shooting anyone entering the cases without warning because it was "their kill".
-Yummy's KOS sign was invalid. It was floating in the air, wasn't a plate, and the base it was attached to wasn't being used as a real base, it was being used as an excuse to kill people. He technically RDM'd everyone he killed, along with London which was assisting with some of it. If I remember correctly, we were on the roof before the KOS sign was put up (Also followed by Yummy killing someone or several people immediately after placing down the KOS). After a long enough time, Yummy issued a warning to us (Which none of us seen, they were in PAC, I was multi tasking), and the other 2 got blasted and I had godmode. I then Physgunned Yummy. I didn't shoot him, I didn't ban him, I didn't kick him, I physgunned him and caused a minor inconvenience.  Nothing new, been happening for 4 years.
.
So me having a locker down, isn't a valid reason for a base. I'm Sorry thats just blatant fuckery and people annoying me as seen in THE VIDEO I RECORDED, PEOPLE WHERE CONSISTENTLY BOTHERING ME, Coming up to me physguning me and fucking meming around and pushing me
I also recall I gave you enough time to fuck off my building more then nesscary.
Also, Thats baiting, not bad baiting how is entering a case and killing them bad baiting? So your saying its fine for every other fucking staff member and person on the server to kill anyone entering a case. ITs the same concept as taking someones locker, your taking someones property. Expect to be shot. I technically mass rdm, and in theory you technically annoy the fuck out of me because of your pacs, forcing people to turn on pac isn't exactly a good thing either. I'm going to assume because you don't play on the server, you "Moderate it" you don't I repeat, you don't know how being a player is and how it feels for you to do shit in PREVIOUS EVENTS AND DOCUMENTED PROOF of abusive pacs, and flinging people with cars. So every other staff member is a fucking idiot is what your saying as well? If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid. You don't roleplay your being a fucking MINGE. You take over the fucking server when you get on because your a CSC, You don't like the way someone does shit you meme the fuck out of them. I'm sorry I'm a "Shitty player" in your book, but your a shit Admin in my book.

Nah, it wasn't a legitimate base. You were using it as an excuse to kill people, sorry, you're wrong. I'm not a shitty admin, I just skip steps to get to the end decision. Not a big fan of consultation with people that just came out of their mothers womb. You owned the only building people ever build the town around on that map, knowing full well that's the case, and were extremely hostile towards anyone that came too close to it. I'm going to say that's bad baiting.

Also, Abusive PACs is not a thing for admins. Sorry, try again!

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid.
That's called bias. I can't entirely speak for some people because they don't want to get involved, but I know quite a bit of people that see what you do as completely bullshit.

__________________________


Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:01 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:53 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

-I seen London, Yummy, and Ciro killing people for nonsense reasons (Such as GET AWAY FROM ME 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*), leaving the cases littered around, and shooting anyone entering the cases without warning because it was "their kill".
-Yummy's KOS sign was invalid. It was floating in the air, wasn't a plate, and the base it was attached to wasn't being used as a real base, it was being used as an excuse to kill people. He technically RDM'd everyone he killed, along with London which was assisting with some of it. If I remember correctly, we were on the roof before the KOS sign was put up (Also followed by Yummy killing someone or several people immediately after placing down the KOS). After a long enough time, Yummy issued a warning to us (Which none of us seen, they were in PAC, I was multi tasking), and the other 2 got blasted and I had godmode. I then Physgunned Yummy. I didn't shoot him, I didn't ban him, I didn't kick him, I physgunned him and caused a minor inconvenience.  Nothing new, been happening for 4 years.
.
So me having a locker down, isn't a valid reason for a base. I'm Sorry thats just blatant fuckery and people annoying me as seen in THE VIDEO I RECORDED, PEOPLE WHERE CONSISTENTLY BOTHERING ME, Coming up to me physguning me and fucking meming around and pushing me
I also recall I gave you enough time to fuck off my building more then nesscary.
Also, Thats baiting, not bad baiting how is entering a case and killing them bad baiting? So your saying its fine for every other fucking staff member and person on the server to kill anyone entering a case. ITs the same concept as taking someones locker, your taking someones property. Expect to be shot. I technically mass rdm, and in theory you technically annoy the fuck out of me because of your pacs, forcing people to turn on pac isn't exactly a good thing either. I'm going to assume because you don't play on the server, you "Moderate it" you don't I repeat, you don't know how being a player is and how it feels for you to do shit in PREVIOUS EVENTS AND DOCUMENTED PROOF of abusive pacs, and flinging people with cars. So every other staff member is a fucking idiot is what your saying as well? If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid. You don't roleplay your being a fucking MINGE. You take over the fucking server when you get on because your a CSC, You don't like the way someone does shit you meme the fuck out of them. I'm sorry I'm a "Shitty player" in your book, but your a shit Admin in my book.

Nah, it wasn't a legitimate base. You were using it as an excuse to kill people, sorry, you're wrong.
So a benefit of having a base that has raidables has a benefit, killing people that go into your property. You're Wrong, that's why your not a good admin, It's your way or the highway.
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid.
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
That's called bias.
That's called majority rule, something you did when you kicked out nightmare as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:23 am

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

-I seen London, Yummy, and Ciro killing people for nonsense reasons (Such as GET AWAY FROM ME 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*), leaving the cases littered around, and shooting anyone entering the cases without warning because it was "their kill".
-Yummy's KOS sign was invalid. It was floating in the air, wasn't a plate, and the base it was attached to wasn't being used as a real base, it was being used as an excuse to kill people. He technically RDM'd everyone he killed, along with London which was assisting with some of it. If I remember correctly, we were on the roof before the KOS sign was put up (Also followed by Yummy killing someone or several people immediately after placing down the KOS). After a long enough time, Yummy issued a warning to us (Which none of us seen, they were in PAC, I was multi tasking), and the other 2 got blasted and I had godmode. I then Physgunned Yummy. I didn't shoot him, I didn't ban him, I didn't kick him, I physgunned him and caused a minor inconvenience.  Nothing new, been happening for 4 years.
.
So me having a locker down, isn't a valid reason for a base. I'm Sorry thats just blatant fuckery and people annoying me as seen in THE VIDEO I RECORDED, PEOPLE WHERE CONSISTENTLY BOTHERING ME, Coming up to me physguning me and fucking meming around and pushing me
I also recall I gave you enough time to fuck off my building more then nesscary.
Also, Thats baiting, not bad baiting how is entering a case and killing them bad baiting? So your saying its fine for every other fucking staff member and person on the server to kill anyone entering a case. ITs the same concept as taking someones locker, your taking someones property. Expect to be shot. I technically mass rdm, and in theory you technically annoy the fuck out of me because of your pacs, forcing people to turn on pac isn't exactly a good thing either. I'm going to assume because you don't play on the server, you "Moderate it" you don't I repeat, you don't know how being a player is and how it feels for you to do shit in PREVIOUS EVENTS AND DOCUMENTED PROOF of abusive pacs, and flinging people with cars. So every other staff member is a fucking idiot is what your saying as well? If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid. You don't roleplay your being a fucking MINGE. You take over the fucking server when you get on because your a CSC, You don't like the way someone does shit you meme the fuck out of them. I'm sorry I'm a "Shitty player" in your book, but your a shit Admin in my book.

Nah, it wasn't a legitimate base. You were using it as an excuse to kill people, sorry, you're wrong.
So a benefit of having a base that has raidables has a benefit, killing people that go into your property. You're Wrong, that's why your not a good admin, It's your way or the highway.
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid.
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
That's called bias.
That's called majority rule, something you did when you kicked out nightmare as well

I never kicked out Nightmare. He left because he felt unwelcomed.  Nightmare came after me first. He constantly tried to go after me and get me removed. I'm not leaving for feeling unwelcomed or for having little following, I'm staying, because I can't give the slightest what you want. Nightmare straight up went into real fights with godmode on and continuously lied about it, as well as spawned in gamemode items to bolster his own strength in "legitimate" situations. I don't really think you were paying attention to that situation, at all. You're perceiving some twisted version of the story from another reality.

Majority rule is nonsense. I would think of this more as a mob rule, which has a negative connotation. Many angry people that will only look at things their own way in an effort to negatively harm another group or entity. Who is really morally wrong here? People bending rules trying to get new players out of the server? Someone who has no involvement in the situation, is indifferent, and cares little to how anything plays out? Someone who just wants to have fun? Someone who hates it when people bully others?



This is a privately owned game server, technically we don't have to do anything for you. We aren't obliged or bound to serve you, and that is why there is so much chaos between opposing opinions here. If it really boiled down to it, someone like Bizz could just ban everyone in an instance and wouldn't have to explain himself, but people have gone out of their way to assist. Everything the admins do is complementary and does not have any ties to any real legal proceedings, which also applies to donations.

Now think about it, what is the end result of people using PAC in an unintended way? Best case scenario, it makes them laugh, worst case scenario, they get angry and worked up for no good reason. What do you do? You try to show newer players you're better than them. You show them you know how to bend the rules in your favor, that they suck and you don't. You're trash.

__________________________


Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:24 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

-I seen London, Yummy, and Ciro killing people for nonsense reasons (Such as GET AWAY FROM ME 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*), leaving the cases littered around, and shooting anyone entering the cases without warning because it was "their kill".
-Yummy's KOS sign was invalid. It was floating in the air, wasn't a plate, and the base it was attached to wasn't being used as a real base, it was being used as an excuse to kill people. He technically RDM'd everyone he killed, along with London which was assisting with some of it. If I remember correctly, we were on the roof before the KOS sign was put up (Also followed by Yummy killing someone or several people immediately after placing down the KOS). After a long enough time, Yummy issued a warning to us (Which none of us seen, they were in PAC, I was multi tasking), and the other 2 got blasted and I had godmode. I then Physgunned Yummy. I didn't shoot him, I didn't ban him, I didn't kick him, I physgunned him and caused a minor inconvenience.  Nothing new, been happening for 4 years.
.
So me having a locker down, isn't a valid reason for a base. I'm Sorry thats just blatant fuckery and people annoying me as seen in THE VIDEO I RECORDED, PEOPLE WHERE CONSISTENTLY BOTHERING ME, Coming up to me physguning me and fucking meming around and pushing me
I also recall I gave you enough time to fuck off my building more then nesscary.
Also, Thats baiting, not bad baiting how is entering a case and killing them bad baiting? So your saying its fine for every other fucking staff member and person on the server to kill anyone entering a case. ITs the same concept as taking someones locker, your taking someones property. Expect to be shot. I technically mass rdm, and in theory you technically annoy the fuck out of me because of your pacs, forcing people to turn on pac isn't exactly a good thing either. I'm going to assume because you don't play on the server, you "Moderate it" you don't I repeat, you don't know how being a player is and how it feels for you to do shit in PREVIOUS EVENTS AND DOCUMENTED PROOF of abusive pacs, and flinging people with cars. So every other staff member is a fucking idiot is what your saying as well? If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid. You don't roleplay your being a fucking MINGE. You take over the fucking server when you get on because your a CSC, You don't like the way someone does shit you meme the fuck out of them. I'm sorry I'm a "Shitty player" in your book, but your a shit Admin in my book.

Nah, it wasn't a legitimate base. You were using it as an excuse to kill people, sorry, you're wrong.
So a benefit of having a base that has raidables has a benefit, killing people that go into your property. You're Wrong, that's why your not a good admin, It's your way or the highway.
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
If 95% of the staff say the way i kill people isn't bad baiting then holy shit I must be stupid.
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
That's called bias.
That's called majority rule, something you did when you kicked out nightmare as well

I never kicked out Nightmare. He left because he felt unwelcomed.  Nightmare came after me first. He constantly tried to go after me and get me removed. I'm not leaving for feeling unwelcomed or for having little following, I'm staying, because I can't give the slightest what you want. Nightmare straight up went into real fights with godmode on and continuously lied about it, as well as spawned in gamemode items to bolster his own strength in "legitimate" situations. I don't really think you were paying attention to that situation, at all. You're perceiving some twisted version of the story from another reality.

Majority rule is nonsense. I would think of this more as a mob rule, which has a negative connotation. Many angry people that will only look at things their own way in an effort to negatively harm another group or entity. Who is really morally wrong here? People bending rules trying to get new players out of the server? Someone who has no involvement in the situation, is indifferent, and cares little to how anything plays out? Someone who just wants to have fun? Someone who hates it when people bully others?



This is a privately owned game server, technically we don't have to do anything for you. We aren't obliged or bound to serve you, and that is why there is so much chaos between opposing opinions here. If it really boiled down to it, someone like Bizz could just ban everyone in an instance and wouldn't have to explain himself, but people have gone out of their way to assist. Everything the admins do is complementary and does not have any ties to any real legal proceedings, which also applies to donations.
Then the player base would die. It would become a safeland, If you want a safeland go play darkrp or sandbox.
Also "Non harmful" "No such thing as pac abuse as admin"


Last edited by STOPTHISFAGGOTRY on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:28 am

Hi I dont want to read this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:30 am

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:

Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.

you obviously have no fucking idea who i am or what i ever did? i never raged over pnrp so maybe you should check up on your memory monkey man
Anything else Dan? Your a legit autisimo spas who trys to be cool, ever since you hanged out with Ameno You've been a big fucking fagget stormy will agree with me. You raged about being admin and how it's "Stressful" and thats why you quit.

i dunno what you're remembering but whoever that was wasn't me. i never quit, i just stopped coming back because i found other games to play, and i never found being an admin stressful. dealing with autistic children for free isn't my cup of tea, monkey man. and as for being cool, i'm by far 866483x as cool as you are. Cool

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:54 am

XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:

Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.

you obviously have no fucking idea who i am or what i ever did? i never raged over pnrp so maybe you should check up on your memory monkey man
Anything else Dan? Your a legit autisimo spas who trys to be cool, ever since you hanged out with Ameno You've been a big fucking fagget stormy will agree with me. You raged about being admin and how it's "Stressful" and thats why you quit.

i dunno what you're remembering but whoever that was wasn't me. i never quit, i just stopped coming back because i found other games to play, and i never found being an admin stressful. dealing with autistic children for free isn't my cup of tea, monkey man. and as for being cool, i'm by far 866483x as cool as you are. Cool
Keep telling yourself that man, It's okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:06 am

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:

Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.

you obviously have no fucking idea who i am or what i ever did? i never raged over pnrp so maybe you should check up on your memory monkey man
Anything else Dan? Your a legit autisimo spas who trys to be cool, ever since you hanged out with Ameno You've been a big fucking fagget stormy will agree with me. You raged about being admin and how it's "Stressful" and thats why you quit.

i dunno what you're remembering but whoever that was wasn't me. i never quit, i just stopped coming back because i found other games to play, and i never found being an admin stressful. dealing with autistic children for free isn't my cup of tea, monkey man. and as for being cool, i'm by far 866483x as cool as you are. Cool
Keep telling yourself that man, It's okay.

I mean, now that you're banned from seemingly the one thing you knew how to do, perhaps you'll find something else to do like playing a different game, maybe bring a couple buddies with you. Have some REAL heart filled fun, and learn to not be a crotchedy prick. All that might be completely impossible considering your cognitive abilities, but it's worth a shot, right? <3 xoxo

__________________________
"One must keep calm, and leedle his way to victory."
        - Dan Kalosh, February 2014

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 am

XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
XennonKalosh wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:

Is that why you raged over the game more then anyone here? Not hating but, stop trying to act cool your not. Your acting Edgy asf.

you obviously have no fucking idea who i am or what i ever did? i never raged over pnrp so maybe you should check up on your memory monkey man
Anything else Dan? Your a legit autisimo spas who trys to be cool, ever since you hanged out with Ameno You've been a big fucking fagget stormy will agree with me. You raged about being admin and how it's "Stressful" and thats why you quit.

i dunno what you're remembering but whoever that was wasn't me. i never quit, i just stopped coming back because i found other games to play, and i never found being an admin stressful. dealing with autistic children for free isn't my cup of tea, monkey man. and as for being cool, i'm by far 866483x as cool as you are. Cool
Keep telling yourself that man, It's okay.

I mean, now that you're banned from seemingly the one thing you knew how to do, perhaps you'll find something else to do like playing a different game, maybe bring a couple buddies with you. Have some REAL heart filled fun, and learn to not be a crotchedy prick. All that might be completely impossible considering your cognitive abilities, but it's worth a shot, right? <3 xoxo
Take your own advice :^) Loose that weight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:09 am

How about you both spergs stop arguing with each other like fucking monkeys throwing shit and rocks at each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 am

Cummies in my tummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
why is Ameno on the server?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» why is Ameno on the server?
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: