Share | 

why is Ameno on the server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:45 am

Ok. That's enough, everybody in this thread needs to calm down. If you have concerns about the server or any actions in it please report it to a staff member you're comfortable doing with. I'm locking this before it explodes into more pointless dick waving contests. Also, please don't make false accusations that anybody was trying to get anybody in trouble. We were just doing our job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Thread unlocked by Aesop.

Reporting problems hasn't seemed to fix anything. I would rather not sweep this problem under the rug like you usually do. People have things to say to me so I would want them to finish their arguments, because bringing things to an individual admin that isn't me (95% according to Yummy) means only delivering the problem to one side with no hearing from me, which is now my problem.

That recording that was removed by Krieg(?) shows nothing. His internet was lagging as he approached the props. It wasn't the server lagging, it was coincidence that his internet happened to shit itself as he approached the scene. I can place myself and 3 other people there towards the tail end of it without server lag. As far as I know, it was on the map well after they were there, and nobody in town seemed to be complaining about lag, which proves those props weren't doing anything.

Another point, props can't kill people in this server like that. It doesn't work.

"Ameno abusing his formal CSC powers by getting friends on & KILLING people with mingey props, ruining the RP experience, forcing map changes, & helping his friends create mingey, laggy & earthquake PACs." - Krieg

Nobody was killed, at least nobody that complained in admin chat, ruining RP is meaningless because nobody is truly roleplaying. I did NOT force multiple map changes like someone told me, the map was changed once, albeit to a very angry child that has only been on for two weeks that didn't know this server actually changes maps.

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Thread unlocked by Aesop.
Reporting problems hasn't seemed to fix anything. I would rather not sweep this problem under the rug like you usually do. People have things to say to me so I would want them to finish their arguments, because bringing things to an individual admin that isn't me (95% according to Yummy) means only delivering the problem to one side with no hearing from me, which is now my problem.
Another point, props can't kill people in this server like that. It doesn't work.
I agree with the first point no one really confronts you on the ts or server about having an issue with your shit because "It's ameno being ameno".
And props can kill on the server, they will fling people in the air and cause massive amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:18 pm

if there's any flaming i'm locking it again

talk like rational human beings and solve the issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:03 pm

What are you talking about? Donut Boy is my main OC. He was unfortunate enough to be born with Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva, Multiple Sclerosis, and a terrible thyroid disposition. Are you seriously going to insinuate that his anatomical deficiencies aren't RP related? How would you know? All you do is kill new players. If you honestly think my character was breaking your bullshit, idealistic "roleplay" then that just affirms my already negative outlook on the player base.

Also, are you kidding me? Out of the like 10 people bitching and moaning about bleck, and the rest of us. You thought the person best fit to articulate a cohesive statement was a kid whose age I can count with both my hands? He can't even end a sentence properly let alone a whole fucking paragraph. Take your cheesy DMing asses back to CS:GO, you doodlefucks.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Opsan wrote:
What are you talking about? Donut Boy is my main OC. He was unfortunate enough to be born with Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva, Multiple Sclerosis, and a terrible thyroid disposition. Are you seriously going to insinuate that his anatomical deficiencies aren't RP related? How would you know? All you do is kill new players. If you honestly think my character was breaking your bullshit, idealistic "roleplay" then that just affirms my already negative outlook on the player base.

Also, are you kidding me? Out of the like 10 people bitching and moaning about bleck, and the rest of us. You thought the person best fit to articulate a cohesive statement was a kid whose age I can count with both my hands? He can't even end a sentence properly let alone a whole fucking paragraph. Take your cheesy DMing, CS:GO, you doodlefucks.
Ironic how you use to do exactly what I did, and sold shit for irl money :^), Quinn is 15 years old lol, You were one of the HUGE baiters when I was banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:16 pm

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Opsan wrote:

Also, are you kidding me? Out of the like 10 people bitching and moaning about bleck, and the rest of us. You thought the person best fit to articulate a cohesive statement was a kid whose age I can count with both my hands? He can't even end a sentence properly let alone a whole fucking paragraph. Take your cheesy DMing, CS:GO, you doodlefucks.
Ironic how you use to do exactly what I did, and sold shit for irl money :^), Quinn is 15 years old lol, You were one of the HUGE baiters when I was banned.

I see you're still scrounging for a valid reason to keep defending your side. Good luck with that. You totally haven't been completely stomped out already.

Quinn is 15? Shit, send my condolences, because it looks like his nuts will forever be lodged up inside of his rectum.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Opsan wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Opsan wrote:

I see you're still scrounging for a valid reason to keep defending your side. Good luck with that. You totally haven't been completely stomped out already.

Quinn is 15? Shit, send my condolences, because it looks like his nuts will forever be lodged up inside of his rectum.
I mean You going to a case isnt a valid reason its chill, I mean defending my side I could give a shit, but ameno decided to take a decision not discussed by any other staff member to ban me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:21 pm

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Opsan wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Opsan wrote:

I mean You going to a case isnt a valid reason its chill, I mean defending my side I could give a shit, but ameno decided to take a decision not discussed by any other staff member to ban me.

Coront, Chess, Folding Freeman, Bizzclaw. Chess didn't protest, he said it was shitstorm waiting to happen, Coront was like OH COOL, Folding didn't protest, he agreed it sounded like rules were broken, Bizz didn't say much on it because he doesn't care.

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Opsan wrote:
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Opsan wrote:

Coront, Chess, Folding Freeman, Bizzclaw. Chess didn't protest, he said it was shitstorm waiting to happen, Coront was like OH COOL, Folding didn't protest, he agreed it sounded like rules were broken, Bizz didn't say much on it because he doesn't care.
So you decided to ban me? Eh I raise my hands up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:47 pm

this is a really stupid "report" lol

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:22 pm

>MFW I told everyone in runeplate trimmers and related that you can't have 3d2d textscreens as a KOS, but even some staff related to them condoned the use of 3d2d as textplates

Ive been trying to tell you guys this shit for the past month jesus christ

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Hello world. wrote:
>MFW I told everyone in runeplate trimmers and related that you can't have 3d2d textscreens as a KOS, but even some staff related to them condoned the use of 3d2d as textplates

Ive been trying to tell you guys this shit for the past month jesus christ
who the fuck are you again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: why is Ameno on the server?   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

why is Ameno on the server?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2