HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubba112200

PostSubject: Player Report   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server: Fallout Decay Primary

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55518409

Your RP Name: Bartonsious Triach

Their SteamID:

Their RP Name: John Piro and Bill Andrew

Date of incident:1/6/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 19:30

Time Zone: Eastern

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: A group of friends and I were at a town and I believe it was bill Andrews who shot first started shooting me with a pulse LMG and John joined in with an 870. I was killed with my t60 hardsuit and helmet along with my g3a3. I don't understand why i was attacked, John is factionless and Bill is with N E G R O. I have many witnesses that can testify on my behalf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 pm

I don't understand why you didn't just ask us in game why we killed you. But ok, whatever.
The reason that we killed you, is that you threatened someone who hired me as a bodyguard. He hired me 2x as a matter of fact. I have a screenshot of him hiring me: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/100602422409717218/7878D1FEC1E1EF5F8E8E8B8694AF65B45E8BAE1F/

While the threat wasn't in the chat, I was recording at that time.
Chacon said that if you have video footage of someone threatening you over voice chat, you can kill them. After Lucas dropped you a stimpack, you said out loud clear as day: "He's dying, he's gonna die". Then, for some reason hesitated to kill him.
Here is the video:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:44 pm

That "He's going to die" Was directed towards the noob that was starving. Granted, i said "I could kill you. However, I am not going to. I, in fact, could do a lot of things. But you guys were not even close on my list for killing. IN a previous life, i killed john because he stole my gun. That is the first time i have maliciously killed a player in over a year or so.

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:55 pm

bubba112200 wrote:
Granted, i said "I could kill you. However, I am not going to. I, in fact, could do a lot of things.

So, that's it then? He killed you for a valid reason with proof to boot :v

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:07 pm

I'LL SAY THIS ONCE: GIT GUD

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Bad baiting, refund to bubba. Seems like you were just trying to find reasons to kill him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Just saying,

[B] Acceptable reasons to kill a person
[4] You witness a player steal (or attempt to steal) something that clearly belongs to you (you can't just drop some random item in the middle of the wasteland and snipe people who go near it). If the stolen thing is a suitcase, however, you must witness them performing the suitcase looting animation before killing them. If you wish to claim a case that is not related to you (Not an ally of you/an ally of yours did not kill them.), you must say you are going to take the case.

Triach had an acceptable reason to kill him so he threatened him, if stealing somebodies items is bad baiting, then why is scamming and other times where you steal peoples items not bad baiting? Also threatening somebody like that is kind of a grey area though.

Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello world. wrote:
Just saying,

[B] Acceptable reasons to kill a person  
[4] You witness a player steal (or attempt to steal) something that clearly belongs to you (you can't just drop some random item in the middle of the wasteland and snipe people who go near it). If the stolen thing is a suitcase, however, you must witness them performing the suitcase looting animation before killing them. If you wish to claim a case that is not related to you (Not an ally of you/an ally of yours did not kill them.), you must say you are going to take the case.              

Triach had an acceptable reason to kill him so he threatened him, if stealing somebodies items is bad baiting, then why is scamming and other times where you steal peoples items not bad baiting? Also threatening somebody like that is kind of a grey area though.                          

Unrelated rule quotation, Bubba had something stolen but flat out said "I can kill you but I'm not going to". I ran this by Brig who said that doesn't mean he can be killed. In the video I see them circling around Bubba like vultures, they're anticipating a fight and are waiting for a shot. That is called baiting. They're purposely doing things to agitate conflict. Although there is no proof on this, I was also told they were trying to bait him with locker drops.

I looked up and down the rules, you cannot flat out kill someone for a threat, or place a hit on them. All I see in the video is proof that he COULDN'T be killed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 pm

In this situation, had I not been wearing t60 power armor, I would be mad but would have not made a forum post. But you were baiting me for atleast a half an hour at that point and you were looking for a valid reason to kill me and take my armor. Doing this in the community, Just looking for loot and ignoring the Role Play makes the server much less enjoyable. I understand some of the confusion, but this was straight baiting and complete BS.

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:38 pm

bubba112200 wrote:
ignoring the Role Play makes the server much less enjoyable

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
>Implying RP on the server

Dude if you want RP you should've came on in 2013 or 2014.

bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:47 pm

I was around then, it was great. A man can dream that this server can stop being a huge circle jerk, a man can dream...

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Player Report   Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Okay i am done watching this filth. It has been over 24 hours of all of you barking at one another and it has become clear to me that all of you need to revisit the rules because all i am seeing here is bitch fight and bullshit made rules being said. I don't care who is right or wrong in this, but this shit sling is over i am locking this and i will punish who unlocks it. You all had your time to hash it out, (read the fucking rules and read them hard!) we have them for a reason gentlemen. I don't want to here anymore about what is happening on the forums or about the shit that is being said you all had your chance now time is up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1