HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triarius

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:40 pm

In-game Name: Triarius Lupus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88541766

Have you donated: Yes

Where are you from/time zone: Michigan, USA / EST (UTC-04:00)

How long have you played: 6 Months (600+ hours).

How did you hear about FF: A friend suggested I should try Fallout:Decay

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Aesop, Ameno, Chacon, Chess, Coront, Crucible, Elias, Freeman, Gnomp, Kathrine, Kayla, Kelly, Korova, Leon Price, Manly, Mike Nespo, Scruffy, Warandally, Wolfie

Have you played on any of our other servers: Fallout:Decay True Wasteland, Resurgence

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? Elias accidentally permabanned me once. Wink

Why you wish to be Moderator: I want to be able to help keep the server(s) in good condition. This would include, but not be limited to enforcing rules and handling sits. I care about the server, and the community too. I've met a wide variety of players who make me want to come back to the server, and I want newer players to feel the same way. When players need a staff member's assistance for troubles, they're going to want someone who will be understanding, and cooperative with them. As a staff member I can ensure that everybody gets a fair chance at a sit and provide an unbiased point of view. A neccessity for new players to return to a server is active and considerate staff. I also want to be able to punish players who are caught breaking the rules. I love the server and don't want to see it get ruined by rule breakers and minges.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I would offer an active staff member who has become quite knowledgeable of the rules. I'd like to say I've come a long way, and can understand multiple play styles. I will offer an unbiased point of view when it comes to sits, and I would also have neccessary patience and helpfulness. I also try to sign on at least once a day and usually I am on for a few hours.

Anything else you want to add: Freeman and Aesop told me to post this.

Last edited by Triarius on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 pm

-1 A big fucking fagget(Just kidding, hes a cutie but dont tell anyone i said that)
On a serious note
hes a really gud dude and knows more rules then me and has a moral compass unlike me +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 pm

That's better, +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:14 pm

HE'S A BAITER AND A RDMER ALL HE WANTS IS POWER TO DEAL WITH SITUATIONS THAT ARE TO HIS ADVANTAGE AND THEN BAN PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM

IM A SALTY SAILOR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

on serious note this guy knows the rules in and out, +1

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:41 pm

+1 active player, knows the rules... but can be mean to fruit people Sad

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:55 am

+1, although he is a baiting raiding piece of, uh, he knows the rules and is active Razz

Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 pm

I believe Lupus is a good choice for the betterment of the server. +1

Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:50 pm

+1 He knows the rules so he's okay I guess

RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:41 pm

+1 never had a problem with him and he knows the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:58 pm

+1 He is a super chill, and a calm-minded person. I would like to see him around in the staff team!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
msgtjmman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Trained me in the art of baiting, Not a scrub, Really friendly, Knows rules and is a cool kid. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stopthebaiters.com
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:48 pm

+1 Oh we got some sorta wise guy here huh?

A spicya Meatball

Last edited by Hello world. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello world. wrote:
-1 oh shit that other one was the wrong one this time my -1 will fuck you up nigga haha if this is cyber bullying why don't you just look away from the screen nigga haha Now your app is messed up get fucked

Oh

also

Heres

Another

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:04 am

you have my support +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:59 am

*Nuetral*  Gonna be honest here, I find you a tad bit immature, however, there is always the possibility you could be a good staff member.

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:50 am

Crucible wrote:
*Nuetral*  Gonna be honest here, I find you a tad bit immature, however, there is always the possibility you could be a good staff member.
I mean if Manly Tears can be mod, anyone can be mod...

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 am

+1 Cummies in my tummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:08 am

killed the mob boss

accepted by coront
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:08 am

[accepted]

slippery banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:36 am

ma nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:58 pm

I see how it is Coront. -1 your staff position

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Moderator Application Triarius Lupus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1