HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: [Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.   Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi,

My name is Aesop.

From now on, we will be referring to me as Mr. Gaysop.

Mr. Gaysop is here to explain to all staff members and players alike to STOP USING WORD OF MOUTH TO FUCKING SPREAD RULES.

From now on, go to the RULES page. And READ the RULES. and DIRECTLY QUOTE THE RULE and where it is FOUND.

This is how situations where some staff think it's acceptable to KILL over a THREAT comes from, because a higher-up passed it down or whatever -- and some DO NOT because in the RULES there is no MENTION of it.

So right now, I would like everyone to reacquaint themselves with the rules -- and bring up any rules you think should be changed in this thread.

Thanks,
Mr. Gaysop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.   Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:15 pm

well thanks for repeating what i said not to long ago. you should also add the fact that people need to have to balls to talk to one another on TS and not just bitch like high school girls without a prom date on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: [Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.   Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:52 am

+1 nice mod app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:20 am

hey mr gaysop I didn't get the homework worksheet yesterday can you give me a copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:25 am

Mr.Chacon wrote:
well thanks for repeating what i said not to long ago. you should also add the fact that people need to have to balls to talk to one another on TS and not just bitch like high school girls without a prom date on the forums.

I'm sorry, but were you not the one condoning such actions? Were you not the one validating this kind of behavior? Because according Bill Andrews you were. Part of this is accepting your faults, and not letting your administrative integrity fall apart, but by the looks of the post you made on the http://www.frostburnt.com/t3735-player-report#29915 thread, you've already sullied any chances of that being fully redeemed. Take it slow, maintain your quasi-impartial composure, and don't so obviously try to cover up your mistakes.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.   Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:09 am

Opsan wrote:
Mr.Chacon wrote:

I'm sorry, but were you not the one condoning such actions? Were you not the one validating this kind of behavior? Because according Bill Andrews you were. Part of this is accepting your faults, and not letting your administrative integrity fall apart, but by the looks of the post you made on the http://www.frostburnt.com/t3735-player-report#29915 thread, you've already sullied any chances of that being fully redeemed. Take it slow, maintain your quasi-impartial composure, and don't so obviously try to cover up your mistakes.

Funny thing is i was not apart of this, i had a sit with Ameno and i talked it over with coront and the rest of the staff and that was it, i have no idea where you and bill are coming at me with this but you need to get your facts straight. that is the one and only post i made on the trend and it was saying to look over the rules. You can criticize me as much as you want, but if you want the truth you should come get it from the horses mouth and not just believe what you are told.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Please read. Important.] The issue with word of mouth rules.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1