HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

*Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kran
Ban

PostSubject: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:141652

Your RP Name: forgot

Date of incident: around 2 weeks ago

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Can't remember.

Length of Ban: Permanent

I asked "Raphael" Folding Freeman how many sets of tesla he had. After doing so, he gimped me and proceeded to do so without explaining really what I've done wrong. After 5 or so minutes, he had un-gimped me which then I shortly proceeded to own a building so I could go in and spawn a text screen saying he was "gay". I did, however, spawn a couple other textscreens which being non-vulgar or being non-impolite. I find it pretty ridiculous a CSC would permaban someone for calling them Gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:05 pm

You did not ask "Raphael" you asked Freeman more than once after I told you not to call me that you even corrected yourself and said "Mr. Freeman*", it was why you where gimped, and between those 5 minutes you went on and placed text screens around say "Freeman is a meme hahaha" in big red text screens, then you went and started to put up the "Freeman is gay" text screens first outside then inside and went to use your phys-gun to pick up those text screens and bring them outside in which I was deleting. You would think that these things are getting removed for a reason maybe I should stop but no you just kept putting them down. All you would have gone through was the gimp but like most people you think your entitled to an explanation which I gave you but you continued to say Freeman, I don't care that you know who I am out of the game and call me by my steam name out of game like on team speak but you don't say it in game, I have gotten onto many people for this and if they want to come out and say it they can but regardless you are just going to lie in your ban appeal and not give full detail what happened, good job on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Rip, you got freeman'd. +1

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 pm

-1 Just no, He warned you and you proceeded to ignore that and continuously place more and more textscreens with his steam name. All I see is autism with those actions.

kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 pm

FoldingFreeman wrote:
You did not ask "Raphael" you asked Freeman more than once after I told you not to call me that you even corrected yourself and said "Mr. Freeman*", it was why you where gimped, and between those 5 minutes you went on and placed text screens around say "Freeman is a meme hahaha" in big red text screens, then you went and started to put up the "Freeman is gay" text screens first outside then inside and went to use your phys-gun to pick up those text screens and bring them outside in which I was deleting. You would think that these things are getting removed for a reason maybe I should stop but no you just kept putting them down. All you would have gone through was the gimp but like most people you think your entitled to an explanation which I gave you but you continued to say Freeman, I don't care that you know who I am out of the game and call me by my steam name out of game like on team speak but you don't say it in game, I have gotten onto many people for this and if they want to come out and say it they can but regardless you are just going to lie in your ban appeal and not give full detail what happened, good job on that.

Raphael was your ingame name. I called you by Folding Freeman. I did place textscreens "Meme Haha" on my building which you deleted.

The only time I called you gay was when I made a small textscreen in my building. "but you continued to say Freeman, I don't care that you know who I am out of the game" what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 pm

What? So you admitted to doing the deed? Bravo

kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 pm

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
-1 Just no, He warned you and you proceeded to ignore that and continuously place more and more textscreens with his steam name. All I see is autism with those actions.

Since I can't edit.

"-1 Just no, He warned you and you proceeded to ignore that and continuously place more and more textscreens with his steam name. "

The only time I directly referred him to "Freeman" was when I placed 1 textscreen in the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:29 pm

And when I called him by that in chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: *Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran   Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Denied until further notice.

*Denied until further notice* ban removal: kran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1