HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:48 am

Server:Postnuke server

Your SteamID: 0:0:9204571
Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Date of incident: unknown
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): unknown
Time Zone: (-4:00)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I have no idea why i was banned. I tried to connect this morning and apparently i was banned. I just don't understand what's going on, can an admin tell me what i could have potentially done to earn a ban from the post nuke server because i have no idea. i'm at a lost. i thought I was being nice to the players. I need someone to light my lantern here because i am without a clue.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Ican't even explain what's going on or when the ban happened!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 am

[Claimed]

Let me ask around the team, see what went down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:48 am

I banned you for 3 days because you created a massive ropespam at the town in gm_atomic and when I confronted you about it you disconnected. The ban stands. [Denied]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:59 pm

EXCUSE ME? i did no such thing. i believe i was framed!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay well i've been talking with them and what we're going to do is just lower the ban down since we really can't prove whether or not it was you doing the ropespam.

[Resolved/Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[BlankJones] Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1