[Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Server: Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29226738

Your RP Name: Mike Simms, or Elder Leon Pryce

Date of incident: A long time ago, maybe 5+ months?

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): really late at night

Time Zone: Pacific

Length of Ban: 15/0

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Alright, so, I decided it would be a legendary idea to make a meme character named Elder Leon Pryce, and a faction named Brotherhood of Steal. I had repeatedly asked a few of my admin friends if this was acceptable, none of them had replied so I was like eh whatever its all good. So then, I started generally being a meme and making a parody of the Brotherhood of Steel, by going around and saying I "claim" random parts of town for the brotherhood, etc etc. I had also hired a body guard, SMMK, to help protect me incase anyone decided they were tired of my bullshit. One such person got very annoyed and told me to leave town, so I did, by going right outside to a prop building. Afterwards, this same player or his friend, I cant remember exactly, went afk right outside of the prop building. I of course being a meme decided to yell/warn him to fuck off three times, waited the obligatory 10 seconds, and then my bodyguard killed him. He of course could not have left due to the fact he was afk. After this we went into a long sit where I was unofficially banned for 15/0 with it saying if I made an appeal it would be shortened. I made an appeal shortly after, since it was a parody character, and it was denied for me "impersonating admins" I felt that was really bias and also kind of bs, and many other players agreed with me. However afterwards I was banned from the forums, as well as IP banned. I luckily talked to coront into unbanning me from the forums, bless him hes a beautiful weeb, but he couldnt unIPban me.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Im posting this since my first attempt was denied, its been quite a while, many of my friends beg me to do it, and the first ban was supposed to be lifted and replaced as it was. It never was edited or replaced, so I feel like I should post an appeal here. I have been on resurgence a couple times and the people who play there who remember me dont exactly hate me, so I really think im ready to integrate back into the community. I never meant to impersonate an admin, it was supposed to be a parody of the BoS since that was kinda what they did at the time. Also here is image of ban saying that it can be shortened as long as I put in the effort to make an appeal, lol http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271724334324235953/360348FE20906F691E44358724A3E177268571E0/

P.S. pls unIP ban me from the forums, at least :c

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Lower it bb +1

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:38 pm

I feel like he has served his time long enough. 1+ #FreeMikeSimms
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 pm

lol wtf nice meme not like its already been done before

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:28 am

His actions wouldn't be impersonating a staff member, but merely a character in roleplay. Otherwise the warning an afk player to leave was a dirty move, but can determine for a fact he knows not to consider it again, especially after the length spent banned Sad

+1 spaghet for unban

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:21 am

[Accepted]

Don't fuck up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:02 am

my boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:39 pm

welp, there he goes

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am

Look, I don't mind that you're playing Frostburnt again, but please stop trying to convince me to come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1