HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bubba112200

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:20 pm

In-game Name: Bartonsious Triach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55518409

Have you donated: Yes, I am a permanent donator to the server.

Where are you from/time zone: Easter Time Zone – UTC-05:00

How long have you played: I have been with the community for closer to 4 years now as I began playing early 2013. I did take a small break from the community in early 2016 for two or three months. I would have to say I have put over 800 hours, If not 1000 into this server and community

How did you hear about FF: I was browsing through the server list when I stumbled upon the PNRP servers and joined the server with the most people, FF.

How old are you: I am 16 years old

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Ameno, Antwon (He is Ex staff), Bizzclaw, Mike Nespo, Crucible, Lupus, Aesop, Bacon, Gnomp, Coront, Alaska and probably others I can’t name at the moment.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Decay and  resurgence PVP/PVE,

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I have been banned two times I believe. One time was over an RDM situation when I was new for some reason, and this time (http://www.frostburnt.com/t828-alaska-player-report-bubba112200).

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator because I want to give something back to the server and support the community. I have been here for four years and have had an amazing time with the entire community. At the moment, I have hit a brick wall in progression so I have defaulted to aiding those new to the server with the necessary knowledge and starting supplies to survive and thrive in the server. I try to spend my time giving users supplies and information who are new to the server, while also explaining the rules and guidelines to the community. The reason I try to do this for others is when I first joined FF I was grateful for the users and staff that helped me gain and understanding as to what the gamemode is like. I try to give back to others like the current user and staff base did when I started,
Being with the community for four years and close friends with a few staff members, I gained an understanding of how things work in the community.  If I were to have a staff position, I could continue aiding the entire community further by handling sits, stuck players, or those noobs who quite don’t understand that using a bottle shank on someone in t60 is not the brightest thing to do. I have experience being an administrator and server operator on multiple Gmod servers in the past as I have made a few dark RP servers here and there. I have also ran a Minecraft server on multiple occasions and understand the chain of command and how it is relieving to have the mods able to handle the menial situations so the  higher-ups can attend to more important matters.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As a Moderator, I will continue what I do in helping other individuals and handle the monotonous tasks that others may not want to do like teaching people how to play the server, Dealing with sits, players, and trying to promote a fun roleplay environment. I will deliver a fair and unbiased viewpoint to all players as sits will be disconnected with RP. In addition, I have been going over the rules recently as I feel rather rusty on the tiny nuances within that often get read over.  

Anything else you want to add: I would like to add that I am active almost daily and will try to be on the server at least half an hour to an hour every day if I were to receive a staff position. Currently, I tend to average a few hours a day on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Who are you again? I played all 2016 and I've only seen you recently, which is like 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Antwon and I always ran around together? I do admit, In 2016, I did not sit and play not stop like i did in 2014/15 howver i am picking back up again. I did play on an alt for some time time.

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Maybe give some of those alt names away, maybe someone knows you but I think that you need some time dude, get yourself to know, jump in teamspeak and call someone a nigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Where's Fubar when you need him? And to add, I know more of the older player base, but most of the current players would know me and probably something good say about me. But i definitely continue being around in the server, and im almost always down in my channel in TS.

Last edited by bubba112200 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Bubba was an extremely frequent player years ago. I don't remember too many problems and I remember he talked to Bizzclaw and certain staff from back then about a lot of things. Nobody these days will probably remember him, but I remember everybody knew who he was a long time ago.

Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Not a bad guy from what I have observed. I personally suggest a little more activity though, it has been a while since you've last played frequently. +1 tho

Last edited by Triarius on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Can confirm he did sunk some serious time into postnuke.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Can confirm hes a big fagget as well
but an active player non the less
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Probably a spicy meatball +1

RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Wow, Didn't even mention me in the admins you know -1
+2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm

+420
-419XD LOL

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 pm

He said he loves my things. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
ruby rose

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 pm

+1 <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Thanks everyone!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Good +1

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Will do a good job as staff member. Great show of character in little amount of time I have known him. Communicates well with staff. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antwon Anvari

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Though i left without a word one night while Chacon was making dinner i heard the sound of some screaming russian trying to get staff,this russian is an old friend of mine and i personally can say this russian is more than capable of being staff honestly, plus he knows how to laugh without breaking every rule in existance. +1

Welp, back out this window before Chacon notices and throws my suitcase at me

bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:51 pm

<3 Thanks bby.

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:07 am

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:42 pm

I would also like to add that I am semi-fluent in Spanish and in the process of learning Russian. I could aid those in the server unable to communicate to the staff and players and at least communicate the rules to them.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:39 am

-1 Manly Tears is cancer enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Honestly we should give Triach a run at mod. Overall the whole staff team excluding few and including myself has been getting pretty lazy with playing time. We could use more staff and Triach looks like a good fit. I've seen him on the server and never had a problem with him.
+1

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 pm

<3 Korova

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach   Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm

I hardly know you the fuck at all.

Eitherway you hit smmk with your gun earlier which seems kinda hostile to me.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#

[Accepted] Moderator Application Bartonsious Triach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next