HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tbtemplex97

PostSubject: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:48 am

Yes Bizzclaw, i know that you said another thing was perma ban, but what i did i think it wasnt deserved.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46040721
Your RP Name: Tbtemplex97

Date of incident: 09/08/13
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): around 7pm
Time Zone: GMT+00

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
A group of around 5-12 guys decided they wanted to attack me, so they were outside and discussing strategy, I knew they were about to raid so i tried to scare them away with a few close shots - when 1 of me them shot me through a window, 1 shot dead, i was on like 30 health anyway and the raid hadnt started yet so i did leave it a couple minutes and return, to then find a Permaban by strelok, i later discussed it with him on teamspeak to find that he only permabanned me by order of bizzclaw if i broke any rule: here.

I had returned after they had figured that there wasnt actually anything in the base and i assumed that the raid was deamed over as they were leaving.

I was under the impression i could return after a certain amount of time and i was unsure if it counted as nlr as a few minutes had passed.

Last edited by Tbtemplex97 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:53 am

Well I was there with the guys and you had a pulse sniper and was shooting out of one of the slits taking pot shots at the ground near us

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tbtemplex97

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am

StormySunrise wrote:
Well I was there with the guys and you had a pulse sniper and was shooting out of one of the slits taking pot shots at the ground near us
Yes that is correct - i will edit accordingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:45 am

[Claimed]

I'm going to talk to a few more people and see if I can figure out exactly what happened. I'll talk to Strelok and Bizzclaw and see exactly what happened.

[On Hold Until Further Notice]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
SadPanda

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 pm

I was there since the first kill Templex did against us on that day since we were at war. So what happened was me and Fema were at the vending machines because I was asking him if he had spare medkits or armour. Couple seconds after he spawns the medkits and armour, I took it and spawned my car. Templex drives up and kills him, then I notice we're at war with him. So I drove away in the car since I had no gun out to defend myself against him and picked Fema up again and drove over to him and a couple seconds later, we met Josh who decided to help me since I asked him and he was a friend of mines. So he sets up an outpost and uses his barret to kill Templex a few times. After that Templex went and rented a base from someone, dont remember who. I found Grace and asked for helped although she said she couldn't at that second, so after that I found EVA who was a part of the 117th legion/ one of our allies. Eva decided that we needed help and so we all went to go raid. Then after we raided him successfully, we did camp at the base but at that time we did not know that it was his base and thought it was someone elses since it wasnt his props. So we left after that and over the hour, our group slowly grew to about 10+ish players? All I know is there were only 4 players left that were not part of our group in the server at the end. So we all gear up getting ready to raid him again after another hour passes, we all go towards his base and get ready to raid him. He(Templex) starts shooting us with a gun, no idea what? and Daniel kills him immediately because he had started shooting at us. So immediately after that we started and raided him. During that raid he came back and tried to kill us again, but one of us(might have been me wasnt looking) killed him again. And after that Strelok notices he breaks nlr and so he perma bans him because he had broken nlr and airlocked his base and had been banned 2-3 times before? Well after all that, all of us went back to my base and had a feast on oranges. That's pretty much what happened from start to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Panda has it pretty much spot on. After he was killed by "Daniel..." he almost immediately returned to his base (while we were cracking the 2nd door) and killed some people (I don't know who or how many, although fox was one of them). I simply told him that if he had an issue with the ban to post an appeal, and that's all I could do about it.

Tbtemplex97

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Patrick McPatterson wrote:
Panda has it pretty much spot on. After he was killed by "Daniel..." he almost immediately returned to his base (while we were cracking the 2nd door) and killed some people (I don't know who or how many, although fox was one of them). I simply told him that if he had an issue with the ban to post an appeal, and that's all I could do about it.
It was a good few minutes before i returned though as i was driving around the base to get a good view of the situation without actually getting re-involved and as soon as i thought it was safe (I couldnt see anyone as its all indoors) i returned and ended up being killed again, and then banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm going to go with Patrick and SadPanda on this one.
The ban stays.

[Denied/Locked]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

[Alaska] Removal of ban (Tbtemplex97)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1