HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:68660088

Your RP Name:Knight Captain TEC77-5 9

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29226738

Their RP Name:Mike Simms

Date of incident:2/4/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):4:56 pm

Time Zone:Midwest

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Simms was trying to sell this person food, first stole power from my generator, then proceeded to connect ghoulys generator to his vendor, i got ghouly to pick up his generator, i told mike simms you wont win this because i wanted said person to buy my food. Then proceeded to kill me because he said i removed the generator which wasnt his. He also proceeded to claim that i removed his power link, which i never did and that i removed his solar panel which also never happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Right, so let me respond to this real quick. I heard you tell ghouly to remove the generator, and then by coming up and telling me that I wouldnt win selling the food, you confirmed it. Also by telling him to remove the generator, it glitched out my solar panels which was pretty annoying. But the reason I killed you was for getting someone who was helping me to stop helping me so you can sell your overpriced junk to people lol. I even offered to refund the stuff for you, but you decided to take it here instead.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Right, so let me respond to this real quick. I heard you tell ghouly to remove the generator, and then by coming up and telling me that I wouldnt win selling the food, you confirmed it. Also by telling him to remove the generator, it glitched out my solar panels which was pretty annoying. But the reason I killed you was for getting someone who was helping me to stop helping me so you can sell your overpriced junk to people lol. I even offered to refund the stuff for you, but you decided to take it here instead.

haha, and then he goes and cries to his bias'd BoS admin friend to come ban me without handling this report. GG

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:56 pm

S T F U

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:41 am

nico13x wrote:
S T F U
[url=/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28[/url]

Haha, it really speaks to me in a personal level about this server. Also why are you even here? You have no point being here other than to start a flame war over the fact you lost a t60 because bad at pvp Razz

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Chill out guys, this isn't get anywhere positive with insults and dumb video macros being thrown around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Haha yeah, im trying to be a little more respectful. Let me just give me apologies for calling an admin "Bias'd" Razz I know you guys get really mad about it, and it wasnt on "purpose" per say, but hopefully we can get this resolved.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms   Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:26 pm

Was settled in game, kinda.

[Resolved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Resolved]Player Abuse Report Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1