PostSubject: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Server: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29226738

RP Name:Mike Simms

Date of incident:2/4/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):4:56 pm

Time Zone: Pacific

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Quinn or whatever his BoS code is told me to stop leeching power from his generator in text, and I did not stop, so he picked up his generator. After this, he purposely went to another person and made them pick up their generator to stop powering my main vendor, then he ran up to me and told me he did it so he could sell his soup. I shot him for that, and then afterwards realized I fucked up and offered to refund his stuff over steam, he declined.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: multiple people told me to make an appeal to get the ban at least shortened, and an admin agreed that if I made an appeal we can work something out.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:22 pm

The other party was actively trying to displace Mike's vendor sales, and told him upfront on the actions taken to do so. Assuming the vendor rule, Mike could have at LEAST put a hit on them considering his actions to remove power from his vendors, and prevent his sale of soup thus bringing customers to Quin's vendor only a few steps away. Additionally, considering he offered to return the items after the fact, he still had a player report placed onto him which is pretty crummy. At the very minimum, he should not be permanently banned.

But that's just my two strands of spaghetti Smug Shades

QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 am

I never said specifically i removed the generator, i quote what i said was "You will not win this" i never said anything about removing the generator or getting it removed. Also i picked up my generator so i also wasnt selling soup so neither of us were making money at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Mike, you said lies that I was madly depressed when I lost my t60. Not only that, but you should know that Benjamin Freeman got banned for bad baiting and I got my t60 refunded. When I came back on I dont know where you heard that I was madly depressed that I lost my t60, however, im pretty sure that Benjamin already told you (through steam) that he got banned and that my t60 was refunded.

Now people just use that lie to tease and make fun of me.

~Firescale

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:30 pm

I have absolutely nothing constructive to add to this appeal. I do, however, have a question regarding the Arklight event. Is it being postponed until the ban gets lifted, if it does.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 pm

nico13x wrote:

Mike, you said lies that I was madly depressed when I lost my t60. Not only that, but you should know that Benjamin Freeman got banned for bad baiting and I got my t60 refunded. When I came back on I dont know where you heard that I was madly depressed that I lost my t60, however, im pretty sure that Benjamin already told you (through steam) that he got banned and that my t60 was refunded.

~Firescale

I never said anything like that, I asked bill andrews a few days after the event if he met you and told him about it, and he said you were crying to him about it. I never said that you were depressed but was told that, and im glad you got a refund lol, he did fuck up.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:00 pm

He, being Benjamin freeman.

Also Bubba, There were two other people doing the event with me, but one of the two is currently on the verge of being banned and the other was one of the guys that jewed me out of one of my X-01s. I dont think either will continue the event but Im actively working with the admins to resolve the issue, although I done fucked up and the chances of an unban in general, let alone this month, is pretty slim.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:08 am

nico13x wrote:

~Firescale

Why are you quoting a situation that has nothing to do with Benjamin Freeman, nor does it have anything to do with a t60.

Simms wrote:

I never said anything like that, I asked bill andrews a few days after the event if he met you and told him about it, and he said you were crying to him about it.

I don't recall speaking to Firescale about anything, what event? When did this occur?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

I know players donated to the event and will be quite disappointed. I understand it was all given as a donation, but having it (gear) all disappear with no hopes of getting it back or participating in the event is quite troublesome. I know you can't do anything at the moment about it, but hope you and staff can work something out.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 pm

I know players donated to the event and will be quite disappointed. I understand it was all given as a donation, but having it (gear) all disappear with no hopes of getting it back or participating in the event is quite troublesome. I know you can't do anything at the moment about it, but hope you and staff can work something out.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Sorry for the double post, on mobile. I will fix it when I get home.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:41 pm

bubba112200 wrote:

The thing is, only two people that werent in the event donated. Benjamin gave me 3 hardplates and bart gave me like 10 boxes of pulse ammunition. Everything else was funded by me and the other two people helping, and I even funded them more than they funded me lol. But again, were working on fixing this situation, although I did fuck up pretty hard. But once the situation is resolved I will continue the event if people still care or move on to new ones, or just settle down and make an RP-friendly group, lol. Stay optimistic, im actively working with supers and CSCs to get the perm at least down to a month.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm Bart and I donated mk 1, pulse, 8 5.56x45, and 36 bottle shanks. I'm not mad, as resources don't concern me anymore not so I want them back. I did not know how many people donated, thanks for clearing it up.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 pm

You've already been banned a few times before and warned to stop doing shit, but you keep breaking the rules. Why do you even want to come back after rdming people.

good job:

Back to top Go down
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 pm

nico13x wrote:
You've already been banned a few times before and warned to stop doing shit, but you keep breaking the rules. Why do you even want to come back after rdming people.

It was not an "RDM" I thought I had legal reason to kill him for being a nuisance, but I only had enough reason to tell him to fuck off, and thats my fault. Firescale, im going to ask you to stop being a whiney cuck on my appeal and my report, because even though the baiting was bad near the end, it was still a legal kill on you and you're shit is getting annoying lol.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Quote :
you're

*your* because I cant fucking spell. sorry for double post

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Just going to bump this real quick..

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 am

I support Mike in this appeal, mostly because he isn't as bad of a player as everyone thinks he is. Hell he even wanted to do an event for the server. To be honest your a good addition to the community, so hopefully we can work this out and get this shortened. You just need to think before you do stupid shit like this.

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 am

agreed.

good job:

Back to top Go down
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:13 pm

+1 Everyone makes mistakes just let him back in the server

EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 am

Lowered to 5 days. Pull another stunt again and it's a perma. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms   Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:41 am

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1