HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
efex03

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40104176

Your RP Name: Anthony Engeneic

Date of incident: 12/02/17 17:25

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 12/02/17 17:25

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: 2 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: There was a mini event with congolos. I ran them over with my cargo truck. At first I didn't know it would kill them, then I ran them over more because why not? Then my cargo truck got removed. I then STOPPED killing them. After that, I was kicked for running them over. I rejoin and DO NOT RUN ANY OF THEM OVER AT ANY POINT. I notified using admin chat that I was recording and upset that I was the only one who got kicked for running them over because many others were. I am ok with a kick, I don't mind being used as an example for others to not kill npcs with cars. However, when I am banned for 2 days for NOT doing something after being warned then I am not ok with that. I tried to talk this out and be nice about it, but he just continues to be ignorant by not taking the matter seriously. Below is a video of me being banned. *PLEASE TURN OFF THE VOLUME IF YOU'RE NOT OK WITH BEING INSULTED! I SAID STUPID SHIT BECAUSE I WAS TREATED LIKE STUPID SHIT!* Also there is a picture of the chat I had with him.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:25 pm

https://gyazo.com/72f56cff22336644319c6e60f46fbe5b

Picture isn't show up for some reason

Igster

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:28 pm

I also was there to witness, others were running over congolos as well. However Anthony was kicked for running them over, then he came back and did not run over a single one, but was banned in town for running them over with 2 warnings. He only got one if you want to call a kick a warning.

1+0=2 Maf

View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm

I looked and I found no rules regarding running NPC's over. I think we should add a specific rule regarding NPC's. From what i have gathered from my play time is that you can run over Conglo dogs, ghouls, and other non case dropping NPC's. I think that after a kick and warning for something he was not familiar with nor stated in the rules is quite sufficient for a first time offender (For this type of rule break atleast ). I talked with him personally and he said he did not pickup any of the conglo cases which meant he had no gain from doing this at all.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:15 pm

I talked to some higher ups and gained some insight on the situation, he was given plenty of warning so I believe it was justified.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm

I didn't receive much of any warning. Please listen, I ran over congolos and my car got removed. After that I STOPPED and didn't run any more over. Even after I stopped I was kicked. I rejoined and then was banned. This is NOT justified.

Igster

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm

A Car removal and kick is not "enough" warning especially in his circumstances. He was kicked after he stopped running them over, and then banned shortly after the kick. Not to mention he didn't run over any npc's when he reconnected. Is this rule even in the rule list?

View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:25 pm

I am done posting until an additional response is made after this. I urge someone to check the logs and see I stopped killing the NPCs after my truck was removed. If the person who banned me is saying otherwise then it's clear he or she is lying.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:28 pm

If it isn't in the rules then why are you even debating? Did you niggas forget that Mr. Gaysop made a post about enforcing non-written rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
If it isn't in the rules then why are you even debating? Did you niggas forget that Mr. Gaysop made a post about enforcing non-written rules?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igster

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Would you not run over an alien in real life, if your life was threatened? Is that really the rule you would like to use as a defense?

View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:34 pm

If you're gonna do that, then you wouldn't run over an alien trying to kill you if you're in a car in real life? Also, I didn't know you can run over NPCs now, it's always been that you can simply drive through them and they are unharmed. I really think you're wrong, and trying to pull unreasonable strings to prove your point here. I'd really appreciate a common from another staff member and their thoughts on this matter.

FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 pm

You took out your truck after it was deleted and continued. Even in your video your friend talks about it.

Stop lying.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of Ban for Anthony Engeneic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1