HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljas28

PostSubject: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

SteamID:76561198090576520

My RP Name: Steven Nesbitt

Date Of Incident: 28.2.17

Time Of Incident: 16.58

Time Zone: GMT

Length Of Ban: Permantly

Well i was just messing about on the server and I was getting very bored you know killing the occasional Mole Rat or Dog and scavenging cars and buses so i went to town and i found 1 AFK guy (Can't remember name BTW sorry) so he had some good armor and i wanted to trade so i said hello, i thought he was just ignoring me so i say hello again no reply so i say im gonna hit you one jump up if you are there so i hit him with a bottle shank ( I didnt want to take to much health off as he might turn around and blow my head off) so no response again so i kill him I honestly didnt know what i was thinking i was just bored and wanted some fun so i loot his armor and anything he had on him so I had to go somewhere so I left as i was gone for A good hour so i come back a hour later and play some DarkRp. So today when i come home at Half three i jump on my PC boot up Gmod and click the server and it said permabanned RDM and LTAP so i think WTF i didn't LTAP (Well i sorta did as i had to go some where) But when some one leaves to go some where dont assume ok hes RDMED and hes now LTAPed give him a chance he might had have to go some where but if he comes back say Idk 10 mins later get him into a sit and punish him. If you can get back to this i really like this server me and my mates play it everyday cos we rly like Fallout and getting banned from your favorate server is like getting a kick in the dick and it really hurts inside so please please PLEASE get back to me if you can and unbann me as its a very good server. Thank you. Steven Nesbit AKA Cal28 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:28 pm

You admitted to RDM for your own personal gain and I won't comment on the LTAP as I am not to sure of that situation. You clearly knew it was against the rules but still decided to do it as you thought that no staff or players were watching you so you would get away with it. You then come to the forums and asked to be completely forgiven with no consequence. The permanent ban feels suitable for an offense like this. From past experiences the most the staff would do would be shorten your ban, if anything. In the end, you broke a major rule, if not two and you got caught. I do give you some respect for stating everything that you did and not throwing a temper tantrum, but I would ride this out and accept you punishment.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:47 pm

I actually wasnt gonna keep it for my self i was going to give it to my friends and split it all as they need some stuff but i understand your comment but you know the temper tantrum part i dont really throw em and if i get mega pissed i will sooo Razz Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Regardless, still wrong with no justification.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 pm

yeah i get ur point not being sarcastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaljas28

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Also if they shorten the ban i would be pretty happy as i have not been just booted of one of my favorate servers i can do my time and then come back to one of the servers i love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:07 pm

I don't have any sort of power nor the right to tell you what you might or will get as I don't know nor call the shots. But as it stands at this moment, you are perma banned.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Though you straight up did RDM I think Perma is a bit too harsh. Like 4 days to a week. Though the final decision is left up to you administration of the server.

Still, I think what you have done was idiotic but should still be forgiven. Though with some punishment such as what i discussed before.

ThisIsTheLastOne

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:08 pm

[quote="Typo pls fix"]Though the final decision is left up to *you* <-- Please remove administration of the server.

I made a typo here, pls fix corump

Triarius

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:27 pm

I banned you because you had RDM'd someone and then left VERY quickly after looting the case. You did, however, admit to your actions and said what you have done wrong, and I assume you are going to correct your behavior. A CSC or Owner will be shortening your ban to a 3 day ban when they sign on later. Please re-read the rules if you have to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt   Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:34 pm

[Accepted]

I do hope you will change your mind set on what to do when you are bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted/Shortened]Removal of ban: Steven Nesbitt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1