HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Server: Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29226738

Your RP Name: FUBAR, but black

Date of incident: 2/25/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): like 8ish

Time Zone: Pacific

Length of Ban: 3 weeks

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was talking shit about Mike Turner because he fucked me over a while back, and then he tried and failed miserably to kill me with a grenade launcher. After I killed him I knew he hired a bodyguard so I ran behind a building to stim up and reload, and I saw firescale standing by the case and then run off and store his armor and shit (was like Breen or something, idr his name) Jack Shepard and R3ality were in the area, but im friends with the owner of R3ality's group and he used to be in my group as well, and Jack shepard was in dev mode at the time (I know this since Mike Turner and Firescales' alt were both shooting at him and fucking around beforehand) The armor that Mike Turner was wearing was a panzer, and I noticed it was gone. I saw firescale stand in the middle of townwatching me with none of his other gear on, and he was the only one I visibly saw by the case, so it clicked he was the one who took it since no one else could have, I thought. (Firescale was trying to be me into thinking this I know he wanted me to get banned lol). After I kill firescale some other person kills me, and then Jack Shepard runs up to my dead body and says "Oh boy time to give this armor back to Mike Turner". This is kinda bullshit since he was in dev mode when he picked up the armor, and I asked him and another admin to both check the logs and both agree that Jack was in dev mode when he picked the armor up and ran off. Shortly after Jack told me an admin told him to ban me, I asked him who but he wouldnt tell, guess its not really my business but i'd like to stay in the loop.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I can understand I fucked up by killing firescale but you got to see that all evidence points towards him, he essentially did everything I guilty person would do to get me banned. Also, since Jack was in dev mode when he grabbed the gear, I feel like thats kind of bullshit as well. He did try to use the defense that the person who killed me after I killed firescale would have grabbed the armor since that person was also wearing recon armor, but it could have ended differently and thats what im trying to get at. We both fucked up, and I think a 3 week ban is kind of unjustified, even though I am a multiple time offender.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:36 pm

First of all, you shot me because you thought I took an item that I didnt even take. Second of all, the only person I was rp related with by the time was Delia. Delia was not rp related with anyone else. You killed Mike Turner, someone else took the armor, you accused me of taking it and shot me 5 seconds later, Delia killed you because of a rp relation.

Honestly I think you should sit and wait to be unbanned. You cause enough trouble for new players already.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 pm

And no, Shepherd was not in devmode. He disabled it as Turner attacked you.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:55 pm

nico13x wrote:
First of all, you shot me because you thought I took an item that I didnt even take. Second of all, the only person I was rp related with by the time was Delia. Delia was not rp related with anyone else. You killed Mike Turner, someone else took the armor, you accused me of taking it and shot me 5 seconds later, Delia killed you because of a rp relation.

Honestly I think you should sit and wait to be unbanned. You cause enough trouble for new players already.

So many things are wrong with this. Yes, I accused you, because you were the only valid target. Secondly, you CANNOT kill people over "RP Relations" this has been established multiple times, and I actually have personally had a ban over this. Thirdly, I dont cause any shit for new players. I cause shit for you because you're a dipper that sucks at baiting, and literally no one likes you, save a few other bad baiters. We all know its you on your bad bait alts, and we all cant stand you. as for other people, I cause shit for higher tier players, I have never scammed or fucked over any new player, except one who was being a dickhead that I scammed out of 5 of each because he scammed a friend of mine.

Also, no, I talked to both Jack Shepard AND another admin I wont name, but is free to leave a comment if he wishes, and they BOTH said that yes, Jack picked up the armor in Dev Mode.

Please stop assuming shit, and please stop coming into my ban appeals and starting shit because you dont like me.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
5 of each

*50 of each

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 346
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:58 pm

For once, Mike shouldn't be banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Why was i the only valid target if i clealy didnt do anything.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:05 pm

nico13x wrote:
Why was i the only valid target if i clealy didnt do anything.

Because you didnt "clearly not do anything". You were the only person IC in the area that would do this. You were also running over where Mike Turner died with a grav gun out, acting very suspicious. This is not enough evidence as it was to kill you, but after further investigation, Jack was OOC hence being in Dev Mode and should NOT have made any attempt to grab the armor, I am friends with R3ality and he has no reason to steal from me, and Delia was no where to be found. You were the only person that could have done it, if Jack has not taken the shit in dev mode. If I had known Jack was IC, I would not have killed you either, as then there would be more than one possible suspect.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 346
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:06 am

I want to add that the same situation happened as of ''I didnt know who was so I killed the guy that looked guilty'' and someone got banned for it and instantly unbanned since it was ''miscommunication'' or some other gay shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:01 am

Okay well first of all... Yes I was in dev mode before hand and I told you that when we were in the sit... but, when I grabbed the armor I clicked my dev mode bind as soon as I clicked F2 and ran off with recon on and came back a minute later and you were still behind the building so regardless you wouldn't have been able to kill me because you were under the impression firescale jacked the armor and you killed him with no proof of it. So don't go around saying that it was bullshit on my part because devmode was turned off literally a half a second after I grabbed the armor and in fact I didn't even move until I turned it off... I know the situation wouldn't have changed at all because you were about to be killed around two corners and yes a 3 week ban is the least of what you got because a multiple offender who has been permad a few times and got unbanned should not be let off with 1-2 day bans for RDM and I am not even sure you messaged me at all about who banned you but I would have to check I probably ignored it TBH but I went directly to freeman and asked him what I should do if that answers your question. Anyway if you really think I did wrong make an abuse report about it................K that's my input bye bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:10 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
nico13x wrote:
First of all, you shot me because you thought I took an item that I didnt even take. Second of all, the only person I was rp related with by the time was Delia. Delia was not rp related with anyone else. You killed Mike Turner, someone else took the armor, you accused me of taking it and shot me 5 seconds later, Delia killed you because of a rp relation.

Honestly I think you should sit and wait to be unbanned. You cause enough trouble for new players already.

So many things are wrong with this. Yes, I accused you, because you were the only valid target. Secondly, you CANNOT kill people over "RP Relations" this has been established multiple times, and I actually have personally had a ban over this. Thirdly, I dont cause any shit for new players. I cause shit for you because you're a dipper that sucks at baiting, and literally no one likes you, save a few other bad baiters. We all know its you on your bad bait alts, and we all cant stand you. as for other people, I cause shit for higher tier players, I have never scammed or fucked over any new player, except one who was being a dickhead that I scammed out of 5 of each because he scammed a friend of mine.

Also, no, I talked to both Jack Shepard AND another admin I wont name, but is free to leave a comment if he wishes, and they BOTH said that yes, Jack picked up the armor in Dev Mode.

Please stop assuming shit, and please stop coming into my ban appeals and starting shit because you dont like me.

Sorry for the double post here... Anyway I looked into the "RP relation" and it is okay because Delia was a bodyguard so that was their "Relation" and you really need to calm down about me being in dev mode when I grabbed the armor because I will once again repeat myself... I ran up picked up the armor stood still clicked the dev mode bind to turn it off then ran off I even showed you logs of that in our sit.

Anyways I want you to tell me what could have changed about this situation... You ran behind the building when you wanted to heal so I grabbed shit and turned off dev mode in literally a half of a second all I gotta do is press n and its off! Anyway sure it may be a misconception of who stole the armor but still I know why you looked at firescale dude because everyone does this shit to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
Sorry for the double post here... Anyway I looked into the "RP relation" and it is okay because Delia was a bodyguard so that was their "Relation" and you really need to calm down about me being in dev mode when I grabbed the armor because I will once again repeat myself... I ran up picked up the armor stood still clicked the dev mode bind to turn it off then ran off I even showed you logs of that in our sit.

Anyways I want you to tell me what could have changed about this situation... You ran behind the building when you wanted to heal so I grabbed shit and turned off dev mode in literally a half of a second all I gotta do is press n and its off! Anyway sure it may be a misconception of who stole the armor but still I know why you looked at firescale dude because everyone does this shit to him...

Thats fine if they were bodyguards, I was talking about killing someone because they killed your "Friend" which is a no-no Razz
Also, you told me it took you 3 seconds after picking up the armor to disable dev mode, just throwing that out there.
Lastly, the reason everyone does this shit to firescale is because hes a dickhead to everyone, if he would stop fucking with people people would stop assuming it was him who did whatever shits going down.

Anyway, many things could have changed in three seconds, it only takes maybe one of two to stim up, if you would have waited 3 seconds before taking the gear and then came out and took it, more likely than not I would have seen you take it. doesnt seem like a long time up 3 seconds is forever in pvp. Also, when I came back and the armor was gone, there were two suspects. Either you, or Firescale. since (Pulling it up again) you had dev mode on beforehand and was dicking off, getting shot, spawning in stuff, I immediately assumed you would NOT be the one doing anything, and I turned to firescale, because if anyone else had stolen any of the gear, they would have been shot immediately by delia or you. If you were not in dev mode or not messing around beforehand, I would NOT have killed firescale as there would have been multiple suspects.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:40 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
I want to add that the same situation happened as of ''I didnt know who was so I killed the guy that looked guilty'' and someone got banned for it and instantly unbanned since it was ''miscommunication'' or some other gay shit.

Sorry for DP, but i'd like to bring this up as well. This situation is not too different, although I am a repeat offender, a month is really heavy for something that someone with a relatively clean record got away free for.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Since there are three Mikes involved in this situation just gonna be using their last names. Though i'm uninvolved I would to give my opinion. For Simms, I've read the murder rules and found no rule saying if you suspect someone stealing from a case you can kill them and since word of mouth rules are essentially wiped away. The closest thing I found in the rules was [III][B][4] : "If the stolen thing is a suitcase, however, you must witness them performing the suitcase looting animation before killing them." Though this is an excerpt from the rule it still says you have to witness them take from the case. To Nespo, I believe having the devmode on while going to do combat is bs but nothing can be done. anyways just giving some input and hopefully the admins can make a decision.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Because you didnt "clearly not do anything". You were the only person IC in the area that would do this. You were also running over where Mike Turner died with a grav gun out, acting very suspicious. This is not enough evidence as it was to kill you, but after further investigation, Jack was OOC hence being in Dev Mode and should NOT have made any attempt to grab the armor, I am friends with R3ality and he has no reason to steal from me, and Delia was no where to be found. You were the only person that could have done it, if Jack has not taken the shit in dev mode. If I had known Jack was IC, I would not have killed you either, as then there would be more than one possible suspect.

You could have killed Nespo easily, but you decided to walk to the side of a building, come back out and notice the panzer was gone. Instead of asking people "Who took it?" you were lazy enough to accuse me of doing something I would usually do, but I never actually did it.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:32 pm

nico13x wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Because you didnt "clearly not do anything". You were the only person IC in the area that would do this. You were also running over where Mike Turner died with a grav gun out, acting very suspicious. This is not enough evidence as it was to kill you, but after further investigation, Jack was OOC hence being in Dev Mode and should NOT have made any attempt to grab the armor, I am friends with R3ality and he has no reason to steal from me, and Delia was no where to be found. You were the only person that could have done it, if Jack has not taken the shit in dev mode. If I had known Jack was IC, I would not have killed you either, as then there would be more than one possible suspect.

You could have killed Nespo easily, but you decided to walk to the side of a building, come back out and notice the panzer was gone. Instead of asking people "Who took it?" you were lazy enough to accuse me of doing something I would usually do, but I never actually did it.

I couldnt have done this because again, I knew there were two suspects and one was automatically out, you were the only tangible suspect. Also, accusing someone of stealing from you can get you killed, which, even though if I would have asked "who took it" wouldnt be considered accusing anyone, someone would have found a way to make it work, and I knew I was on a timer. Turner always has a bg with him, so I just assumed it was you again since you were also fucking around with him, although im not trying to use that as an excuse.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Anyone could have taken the panzer. You honestly did not know who did, so out of all people you choose to kill was me, only because you hate me.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black   Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 pm

This will not be lifted, you might have thought it was firescale and was wrong in the end, you did not see it happen, nobody told you who took it, you don't get to choose who to kill when you're not 100% sure that someone has taken it.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied]Removal of ban: FUBAR, but black
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.
» [Declined]Removal of ban (FUBAR and Alaska)
» [Denied]Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)
» [Denied]Removal of Ban Shiner Jones
» [Denied]Removal of ban Carter Smith

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: