PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 am

Server: Fallout Decay.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92765389

Your RP Name: Mr.Songs, Scorch, Joker/Jester

Date of incident: 2/17/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 19:16

Time Zone: PST.

Length of Ban: "Forever" Permanent.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was on the server for about an hour or two and a glitched weapon was currently in the game "Annabelle" I believe it was called. During this time I had the gun and I attempted to drop it I couldn't. Multiple players who also had the gun before me were dropping the weapon inside a garage so one of them and I started removing them with our tool guns because we were able to target the dropped weapon. Since I knew I was able to remove them afterwards I was dropping them while running I believe I dropped around 15+. An admin then grabbed me threw me up into the air I didn't want to lose my gear cause I had a old experience where an admin did the same thing and I lost everything. Yes, I did log off. Yes, I did rejoin or at least attempt to. I understand my actions were idiotic and I should have been punished for them but my intention was to "Crash the server" as thats the reason I banned for. I was just having fun due to being bored. as an old member of the community who has made a lot of friends on here I'd like to be unbanned and return to the wasteland.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I have no evidence to prove what I have written above. Regardless, I am holding no one accountable except myself for the actions taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.IwantToDie.com
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 am

shut up faggot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously doe, why DC? Stupidest thing to do. If you were to stay on they probably would have not banned you for good.

Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 am

get Freeman'd

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:25 pm

So, I'm still waiting to see if I'm denied or not. Any staff member who can assist, please do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.IwantToDie.com
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Been already banned for a month +. I think its enough so +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 am

Because you had the weapon you literally have to die to get rid of the weapon. If you would let us kill you then you would be refunded. Dropping the weapon over and over when it clearly doesn't get it out of your inventory is stupid. This causes more players to pick up the gun and it made us have to slay the entire server pretty much. Anyways I think it has been long enough and your ban could be lifted. Don't be an idiot again if it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 am

[Deneid]

Anybody else who had a glitched weapon would have called for an admin to assist them in getting it removed but i guess that didn't come across your mind once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1