HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:20 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46820045

Your RP Name: Rev

Date of incident: 3/23/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 9 am

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Length of Ban: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I placed a bottle shank on the ground to bait, and a guy took it, I asked him to drop it and gave him 5 seconds to do so, actually my Ak-47 wasn't loaded so I ended up giving him about 10 seconds, and he just sat there and the time was up so I shot him. I was then banned without any admin sit, I was banned about 2 seconds after I shot the guy. The reason was "Baiting new players - do not unban", correct me if I'm wrong but "baiting new players" isn't against the rules.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889515458
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:21 am

I was cloaked watching you. You shot a recharger pistol all around a new player for no reason then followed him into a house that was owned by that new player and physgunned a bottle shank in his face. Even if you did just drop the bottle shank on the ground to bait Id like to add this "[4] You witness a player steal (or attempt to steal) something that clearly belongs to you (you can't just drop some random item in the middle of the wasteland and snipe people who go near it)."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 386
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Change the reason of the ban to the actual rule and not that ''baiting new players'' thing then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Kathrine wrote:
I was cloaked watching you. You shot a recharger pistol all around a new player for no reason then followed him into a house that was owned by that new player and physgunned a bottle shank in his face. Even if you did just drop the bottle shank on the ground to bait Id like to add this "[4] You witness a player steal (or attempt to steal) something that clearly belongs to you (you can't just drop some random item in the middle of the wasteland and snipe people who go near it)."

I don't see that anything I did was against the rules, unless there was something I missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Kathrine wrote:
I was cloaked watching you. You shot a recharger pistol all around a new player for no reason then followed him into a house that was owned by that new player and physgunned a bottle shank in his face. Even if you did just drop the bottle shank on the ground to bait Id like to add this "[4] You witness a player steal (or attempt to steal) something that clearly belongs to you (you can't just drop some random item in the middle of the wasteland and snipe people who go near it)."

Also, I'd like to add that I asked him to drop the item, I did not just kill him straight up, and gave him more than enough time to drop it preventing his death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 386
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:16 pm

The part was about dropping some random shit so they can pick it up and just ask them to drop it or die, that's the wrong part you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
The part was about dropping some random shit so they can pick it up and just ask them to drop it or die, that's the wrong part you did.

Well my bad, I didn't see that. And there's so many rules now, people are gonna make mistakes, the thing is whenever I make a mistake I get perma-banned immediately because I threaten their safe-place/roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Look, if it means I get unbanned I'll even quit baiting, because it seems that this kinda stuff is what gets me banned all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Perhaps the rules and regulations aren't compatible with your desired playstyle?
If you have to change the way you play the game, I can't imagine it would be very fun for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
bubba112200

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-10-31

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Agree with Bizzclaw on this one.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Perhaps the rules and regulations aren't compatible with your desired playstyle?
If you have to change the way you play the game, I can't imagine it would be very fun for you.

I honestly wouldn't mind it, I'll just let PvP situations come to me. Theree are still people who can pull off the baiting playstyle without getting banned, but however whenever I do it, I seem to push it too far and get banned, like what happened here for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:49 am


Not even your first offense. Ramming cars into people to get them to be killed by conglo drops, dropping lockers named 'Free Stuff' in public only to then kill people that open them and many more incidents revolved in you getting banned at an earlier time.

There is literally no reason to give you another chance when you've had plenty.

__________________________

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 am

Nah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Ok..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 pm

I mean I can literally resort to a merchant if that's what it takes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 pm

You really need to learn to let go.

Every time you're banned you do this, begging to be unbanned and trying to hop on the server every few minutes. You don't even come here to play, you come here to mess with people and break rules so why should people even care to unban you? You've had multiple chances to change in the past after breaking rules previously, but only now do you say you'll change knowing you've failed at defending yourself. I think there's a point when a ban becomes a punishment rather than giving someone time to see if they change and realize their mistakes and you're the main culprit. Sorry if this seems passive aggressive, but one of my pet peeves is when someone breaks rules constantly and then the day after being permabanned says "I'LL CHANGE!!!"

__________________________

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 386
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Didn't you quit because someone stole an armor from you?
@AtlasTheSpacePirate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Didn't you quit because someone stole an armor from you?
@AtlasTheSpacePirate
That's a pretty dank and mature post I'd expect from a moderator on a thread unrelated to that entirely, well memed friendo.

__________________________

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 386
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:06 pm

I say unrelated shit because you're not the appropiate guy to say anything to Rev about mature shit when you quitted because someone stole an armor from you, so basically you saying it should be a lesson to yourself not to Rev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 pm

I think I, someone that witnessed him in that video and saw him lie about "not doing that" later prior to being banned can actually say that when it's obvious I changed because I came back to the server but he hasn't as he's been doing this repeatedly. Also, two entirely different scenarios since one is a situation where someone continuously breaks rules and the other is just a standard rage quit. . .

__________________________

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Rev wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:
Perhaps the rules and regulations aren't compatible with your desired playstyle?
If you have to change the way you play the game, I can't imagine it would be very fun for you.

I honestly wouldn't mind it, I'll just let PvP situations come to me. Theree are still people who can pull off the baiting playstyle without getting banned, but however whenever I do it, I seem to push it too far and get banned, like what happened here for example.

You just haven't been around lately. Bad baiting is being strictly discouraged and baiting new players is as well. We had a staff member demoted for the exact same thing thing you did. To be honest I personally think a perma ban is a bit much but you've had a lot of trouble in the past and the baiting you did was really shitty baiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 585
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 pm

I think that you're all a bunch of faggots, kys.

Also,
AtlasTheSpacePirate wrote:
You really need to learn to let go.

I can see from your post that you haven't let this go either.

-support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Kathrine wrote:
Rev wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:
Perhaps the rules and regulations aren't compatible with your desired playstyle?
If you have to change the way you play the game, I can't imagine it would be very fun for you.

I honestly wouldn't mind it, I'll just let PvP situations come to me. Theree are still people who can pull off the baiting playstyle without getting banned, but however whenever I do it, I seem to push it too far and get banned, like what happened here for example.

You just haven't been around lately. Bad baiting is being strictly discouraged and baiting new players is as well. We had a staff member demoted for the exact same thing thing you did. To be honest I personally think a perma ban is a bit much but you've had a lot of trouble in the past and the baiting you did was really shitty baiting.

Well.. I know saying "Well I didn't know that" isn't going to help me in any way, but I didn't know that and I should've re-read the rules upon coming back, I did skim through everything though, but that wasn't enough obviously.. And that's the thing, people use my past against me to get me permanently banned, reasons like this is why I had a thousand alt accounts back in like 2014 that Ameno found and banned, because I would make a mistake, and people would get really excited and say "OH WELL YOU DID (blah blah blah) BEFORE! YOU DONT DESERVE ANYMORE CHANCES!" I kinda wanna do that again honestly, and just start over with a new slate with no-one knowing who I am or who I was and just build up a new reputation, not as a guy that's a baiter but just as a normal player that does normal stuff, and helps people out, because nothing's worse then getting on the server and knowing that every single person around you wants you gone, and would do anything to get you off the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Kathrine wrote:
Rev wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:
Perhaps the rules and regulations aren't compatible with your desired playstyle?
If you have to change the way you play the game, I can't imagine it would be very fun for you.

I honestly wouldn't mind it, I'll just let PvP situations come to me. Theree are still people who can pull off the baiting playstyle without getting banned, but however whenever I do it, I seem to push it too far and get banned, like what happened here for example.

You just haven't been around lately. Bad baiting is being strictly discouraged and baiting new players is as well. We had a staff member demoted for the exact same thing thing you did. To be honest I personally think a perma ban is a bit much but you've had a lot of trouble in the past and the baiting you did was really shitty baiting.

You were the one who banned me dude! If you think perma is too much why did you make it perma, I would've been happy with anything, a month, 6 months, even a year...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied]Re-Ban Appeal for EMPOLEON
» [Denied] Yummy's Appeal
» [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon
» [Denied] Temmie Ban Appeal
» [Hella Denied] Stimp Ban Appeal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: