HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Kathrine wrote:
Rev wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:
Perhaps the rules and regulations aren't compatible with your desired playstyle?
If you have to change the way you play the game, I can't imagine it would be very fun for you.

I honestly wouldn't mind it, I'll just let PvP situations come to me. Theree are still people who can pull off the baiting playstyle without getting banned, but however whenever I do it, I seem to push it too far and get banned, like what happened here for example.

You just haven't been around lately. Bad baiting is being strictly discouraged and baiting new players is as well. We had a staff member demoted for the exact same thing thing you did. To be honest I personally think a perma ban is a bit much but you've had a lot of trouble in the past and the baiting you did was really shitty baiting.

And you could've literally pulled me aside and told me that was I did was not okay, but instead you just banned me on the spot. Why dude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:06 pm

AtlasTheSpacePirate wrote:

Not even your first offense. Ramming cars into people to get them to be killed by conglo drops, dropping lockers named 'Free Stuff' in public only to then kill people that open them and many more incidents revolved in you getting banned at an earlier time.

There is literally no reason to give you another chance when you've had plenty.

I can't believe you're bringing this up, I explained all of this, Mr Sandbox told me it would be a good idea to kill people with the conglo guards, and the only person I killed with the Conglo Guards was mister sandbox, and I never dropped lockers naming it "FREE STUFF" that's a flat out lie and you know it, I would drop lockers named "Weapons" or "Miscellaneous Items" not free stuff. I do admit to ramming people with my car but that wasn't against the rules at the time!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:47 pm

you keep trying to join the server when you're banned, only making you a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Rev wrote:

Not even your first offense. Ramming cars into people to get them to be killed by conglo drops, dropping lockers named 'Free Stuff' in public only to then kill people that open them and many more incidents revolved in you getting banned at an earlier time.

I can't believe you're bringing this up, I explained all of this, Mr Sandbox told me it would be a good idea to kill people with the conglo guards, and the only person I killed with the Conglo Guards was mister sandbox, and I never dropped lockers naming it "FREE STUFF" that's a flat out lie and you know it, I would drop lockers named "Weapons" or "Miscellaneous Items" not free stuff. I do admit to ramming people with my car but that wasn't against the rules at the time!!!!
At 3:09 you killed Eugene Toppleover.

Afterwards you tried to get other people shot by driving towards them and hovering next to them in the car with invincibility to get guards to shoot at you and hit them with splash damage.

I remember you dropping lockers in public and being warned about it in the past, but the "Free Stuff" part was simply something I heard so I could be wrong on that.

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Gyro Count: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Rev wrote:

At 3:09 you killed Eugene Toppleover.

Afterwards you tried to get other people shot by driving towards them and hovering next to them in the car with invincibility to get guards to shoot at you and hit them with splash damage.

I remember you dropping lockers in public and being warned about it in the past, but the "Free Stuff" part was simply something I heard so I could be wrong on that.

... Dude... Eugene Toppleover IS MR SANDBOX!!! He's literally the only guy that was killed in the incident, I really didn't do anything against the rules besides exploit in that scenario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Aesop wrote:
you keep trying to join the server when you're banned, only making you a nuisance.

Unban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Rev wrote:
Aesop wrote:

Unban?
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Rev Ban Appeal (Baiting New Players.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2