Ban Appeal (Firescale)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nico13x

PostSubject: Ban Appeal (Firescale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56328781

Your RP Name: Firescale

Date of incident: 3/26/2017 (I believe.)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: N/A

Length of Ban: 27 Days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

So apparently, me and one of my friends (Donaldo, who is on an alt) decided to do some baiting, he also asked me if I wanted to help, and I said sure. As he got onto his alt, he did not have enough resources to hire me as a bodyguard. So, instead, I hired him as a bodyguard. He began baiting by going into a place where people would warn him to leave. As people shot him, I began to defend him, as I thought I could do, but according to the same admin that banned me, a bodyguard can defend the person who hired them, but the person who hired them cannot defend them, and I looked through all the rules and I found nothing saying that I cant defend a bodyguard that I hired. I asked most of my friends if they also did the same, and they said that they sometimes do. I know that defending a bodyguard that you hired may not make a lot of sense, but in the rules, it never said anywhere where you cannot defend a bodyguard that you hired. Also I was banned for another reason: Bad Baiting. Just to mention it, that I was the one defending the person I hired. The person I hired was doing the baiting, not me.

However, through out all of that, I actually thought it may go through rule bending. If that ban is legit, I find it a big misunderstanding, because I don't know if I can defend people that I hired.

100% Pure Edginess:

Not enough:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Firescale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 pm

+1, I was a witness on my other account and i never saw any "Bad baiting" and plus, why would you not be able to defend your own body guard? Just let him die and get a new one? It's been a week so I think this ban should be lifted.

Overseer123

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Firescale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Yea I am Donaldo and I had just made an alternate account and Firescale hired me instead because I didnt have any resources. We thought this was fine because ive seen and heard of many other people doing this that bodyguard protect the hirer and vice versa. I can see the logic of the other side yet this bad is wayy too fuckin long for a simple misunderstanding that couldve been solved with a refund.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Firescale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:34 pm

The person who also got banned, but then unbanned, (I believe it was Korva Kor, I apoligize if it isnt), you are actually breaking the rules which is why you were banned. After every single time I bait someone like you who has played for more than a week, you continue to come back harass, and break NLR, just for some items that are worth 100 of each. You're friend also hired you as you were a cultivator, and as soon as I got a reason to kill him, I killed him then you took forever to finally kill me, more than five minutes. When you were pulled over to a sit, you started throwing rules at the admin that had nothing to do with what you currently did, which pissed off the admin, causing you to get banned. You getting banned had nothing to do with me.

100% Pure Edginess:

Not enough:

Back to top Go down
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Firescale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Why didnt you gave the money to hire you?
Also, can't you hire someone to be a mercenary for you? I mean, like a faction but being payed overtime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal (Firescale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:45 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Why didnt you gave the money to hire you?
Also, can't you hire someone to be a mercenary for you? I mean, like a faction but being payed overtime?

Oh yea, I never thought about doing that. But wont the same admin consider that being a way of hiring yourself?

100% Pure Edginess:

Not enough:

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal (Firescale)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1