HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarkusWilburn

PostSubject: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169824528

Your RP Name: Markus Wilburn

Their SteamID:

Their RP Name: Nate Irwin

Date of incident:April 7th, 2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 12:13 PM CST, or 5:13 PM GMT

Time Zone: CST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I get on the server at around 11:50-11:55 AM. As I was walking around town marvelling at all the un-needed signs someone put up, which I will save for another day, Nate asked me to help with fighting a cazadore nest. I say sure but I will not be much help. As we're fighting the cazadores, I get injured. I didn't ask for a heal, but since he was a scientist I expected one because I was helping him. Shortly after I get stuck having to run away from a cazadore on low stamina while poisoned and at ~40 health. The cazadore then kills me while I'm immobile. I respawn to grab my stuff and he says he got it. I asked him several times to give it to me, and eventually he ignores me. I ask him again and he tells me "youre annoying me leave last warning". While I'm creating this account specifically for this report, he says he'll give me my stuff back. I go to the merchant and he is selling both my Remington 870 and my Combat Helmet MKII. His "Merchants" were called "Baited Loot". His friend came towards me and told me he had been doing it for a while. I'd be grateful if you could return my stuff to me and remove this guy from the servers.

(Update) As of 12:27 PM CST, 5:27 PM GMT, Nate's group mate told John Young he could go into his base which had a sign that said KOS Past This Sign. Nate's Group mate owned the door and sign. Nate told John after his group mate went down the ladder that he could not go in. After John entered the base, Nate opened fire.

(Cazadore Bait Chat logs [I used a mic]):
Nate Irwin: mark
Nate Irwin: wanna help me?
Nate Irwin: theres a nest
Nate Irwin: not far from here
Nate Irwin: si
Nate Irwin: u just need to
Nate Irwin: run around em
Nate Irwin: they cant hit you
Nate Irwin: i can amke some

Here I asked what he needed and stated that I wouldn't be much assistance. He said that I just needed to run around them. I said if I got hit I'd need antidote. He said he'd make some so I thought he'd make some when we got near. He didn't and we engaged the cazadores.

Nate Irwin: use ur winchester
Nate Irwin: lets roll
You cannot do this while in combat.
Nate Irwin: shoot em

At this point I die and he takes my things.

Nate Irwin: ya
Nate Irwin: hold on
Nate Irwin: help me fight the cazys

Here is where I return and ask for my stuff back but he says help me fight the cazadores when he has my only armor and weapons.

Nate Irwin: ok follow ill let u in but idk if my friend will
Nate Irwin: go in as your own risk
(yell) Nate Irwin:  come
(yell) Nate Irwin:  ill let u in
Nate Irwin: so
Nate Irwin: what did u loose?
Markus Wilburn: 475/365/384
Nate Irwin: wait nvm lets go on the surface i can give em to you
Nate Irwin: hold on
Nate Irwin: rip
Markus Wilburn: 475/365/384
(yell) Nate Irwin:  stop annoying me last warning.

And this is when I decide to report him for baiting. I ask him many, many times to give me my stuff. There are at least 4-5 instances where he could have given it all back to me. But then the last time I ask he says, "stop annoying me last warning."

Nate Irwin: hey follow
Nate Irwin: ill give ur shit back

And here he brings me to his merchants where he's put my stuff up for sale... Thats all of the chat logs.

I will also be posting a link to a video of him killing John Young later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarkusWilburn

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:12 pm

This is the video where John Young was killed. Sadly he was unable to record audio.

However, he did state to Nate that Nate's friend did let him in. And from the footage, John was reduced to 5hp due to being shot wrongfully.

Still unable to get Nate's SteamID but he is online atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:15 pm

So here is my 3 cents to the vending machine *inserts 3 cents*

1. You weren't forced to fight the cazadores with him, neither did he force you to follow him.
2. You died, he took your shit, and he fucks with you saying "I'll give it back"
3. It wasn't baiting.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:16 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
So here is my 3 cents to the vending machine *inserts 3 cents*

1. You weren't forced to fight the cazadores with him, neither did he force you to follow him.
2. You died, he took your shit, and he fucks with you saying "I'll give it back"
3. It wasn't baiting.

url=https://servimg.com/view/19372537/5][/url]

Made my day.

Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Nothing he did was against the rules, you died and lost your stuff, then he came by and took it.

That's it.

ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Bait?
>Sad
Bad!!
>>:Sad(((
BAN!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 am

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:29 am

This wasn't bad baiting. This was just a dude being an asshole IC and not helping you. It happens. Get on and I'll give you one of my vehicles. Just don't be an idiot again.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:58 pm

He tried this same thing with me too the other night on oldworld. I think he thought I was an easy mark that would go and get killed by the cazadores but I told him pretty much to fuck off. 'I'm not interested in fighting cazadors rn' and he finally left me alone to scavenge.

It's a con for sure but not baiting. While they're a known baiter and general annoyance this wasn't a bait. It'd be bad baiting if he fuckin purposefully got injured by you while fighting the cazadores and killed you for attacking him.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Telly the Scorned wrote:
He tried this same thing with me too the other night on oldworld. I think he thought I was an easy mark that would go and get killed by the cazadores but I told him pretty much to fuck off. 'I'm not interested in fighting cazadors rn' and he finally left me alone to scavenge.

It's a con for sure but not baiting. While they're a known baiter and general annoyance this wasn't a bait. It'd be bad baiting if he fuckin purposefully got injured by you while fighting the cazadores and killed you for attacking him. He just brings people out to cazadore nests knowing that if you're not prepared cazadores can easily kill you, hoping you'll die so he can take your stuff.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Telly the Scorned wrote:
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:12 am

[Denied]

Going through the logs there is no way to say that this was bad baiting, maybe if there was more recording of it but since there is none this will be let go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied][Player Abuse Report] Nate Irwin (Baiting)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1