HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tabraz

PostSubject: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12901475

Your RP Name: Jeremiah Dutch

Their SteamID: Unkown

Their RP Name: Unkown. But I believe this was a alternate character. I think their main char is a Corgi Inc. Member named Cara Delevingne

Date of incident: April 7 2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):I honestly cannot remember. I just looked into Firescale's ban appeal and his ban reason is pretty much what happened to me.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

So my friend, let's keep his alt char's name Fred. I dont want to reveal his other char. Anywho, Fred had previous walked in and out a Corgi Inc base that had a kos sign. Nate Irwin and his friend on his alt had decided to raid Fred's house on that reason. After they killed Fred, I decided to jump in and go kill Nate, who was a Corgi Inc member. Keep in mind that I am allied with Fred. At the same time, Cara's alt is not in any faction, he only hired Nate as a guard. Seconds after I killed Nate, Cara's alt decided to kill me and was able to kill me. I do not believe I did any damage to Cara's alt before fighting him. I remeber waiting for him to start firing at me before engaging.  After I saw Firescale's unban request, I realized that his scario is similar to mine, that's kind of why I wanted to wait a little to bring it up. And also some admins told me to do a player report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Just wanna point a few things out to this post, I witnessed it all got recording of some of the shitshow that happend. And I also wanna add some points ( not sure if it matters or not but ay )

This so called Cara guy was living down in that base with us. ( Had some props down, and were guarding it then and then ).

And I also wannna add the fact that you might have been killed in a crossfire, or in the heat of the moment.

Anyways, I'll talk with cara and ask for his side etc etc... I'll also try to find and upload the video I have Smile

tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:28 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Just wanna point a few things out to this post, I witnessed it all got recording of some of the shitshow that happend. And I also wanna add some points ( not sure if it matters or not but ay )

This so called Cara guy was living down in that base with us. ( Had some props down, and were guarding it then and then ).

And I also wannna add the fact that you might have been killed in a crossfire, or in the heat of the moment.

Anyways, I'll talk with cara and ask for his side etc etc... I'll also try to find and upload the video I have Smile

Yeah thanks. At least I think it was Cara's alt. Because I did not see Cara at all on player board while this alt guy was running around. I cannot remember the name though. But he sort of was bad baiting Fred at the time as in following him around town and calling him nigger and fat. And it was like constant as I recall.
But I am quite sure the alt did kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:41 pm

tabraz wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:

Yeah thanks. At least I think it was Cara's alt. Because I did not see Cara at all on player board while this alt guy was running around. I cannot remember the name though. But he sort of was bad baiting Fred at the time as in following him around town and calling him nigger and fat. And it was like constant as I recall.  

"Fred" AKA Jeff Brown (the person I killed) came back and mass RDM'd *we'll save that for another time*. He crossed our KOS sign 2 times in a row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:44 pm

kran wrote:
tabraz wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:

"Fred" AKA Jeff Brown (the person I killed) came back and mass RDM'd *we'll save that for another time*. He crossed our KOS sign 2 times in a row.

Yes. And I am not denying that he crossed your kos line. And this is not about his nlr break/rdm. Again that's another topic for you. I'm arguing about when I was killed under potential illegitimate circumstance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:52 pm

tabraz wrote:
kran wrote:
tabraz wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:

Yes. And I am not denying that he crossed your kos line. And this is not about his nlr break/rdm. Again that's another topic for you. I'm arguing about when I was killed under potential illegitimate circumstance.

Did you try talking with Cara or whoever it was to ask why he killed you?

tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:02 pm

I spoke with him. He claims that he was shot before Nate died (although rules of crossfire may interefere with this, I am likely wrong tho). But he claims he saw red and started shooting after I killed Nate implying that I mightive hit him in the process of killing Nate. I do not remeber at all doing any damage to him until I saw him start shooting at me. So I would need a admin to check damage logs to see if I actually did hit him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm

tabraz wrote:
I spoke with him. He claims that he was shot before Nate died (although rules of crossfire may interefere with this, I am likely wrong tho). But he claims he saw red and started shooting after I killed Nate implying that I mightive hit him in the process of killing Nate. I do not remeber at all doing any damage to him until I saw him start shooting at me. So I would need a admin to check damage logs to see if I actually did hit him.

It all seems like a misunderstanding since it all kinda happend in the heat of fire so to speak, and also to add that Cara is a pretty new player but I dont know.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Something I forgot to add to this whole topic or whatever was that, Jeff Brown also attempted to revenge RDM or something along those lines and a video of this will be up shortly.

Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Firescale was banned because for hiring a bodyguard, then the bodyguard did the baiting. In this case, I'd say it is different as the bodyguard wasn't baiting anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:08 am

Triarius wrote:
Firescale was banned because for hiring a bodyguard, then the bodyguard did the baiting. In this case, I'd say it is different as the bodyguard wasn't baiting anyone.

So then why would firescale be banned and not the bodyguard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:21 am

Triarius wrote:

Sorry for double post.
But even then Triarius, if you read his unban request. This is what is said. "So, instead, I hired him as a bodyguard. He began baiting by going into a place where people would warn him to leave. As people shot him, I began to defend him, as I thought I could do, but according to the same admin that banned me, a bodyguard can defend the person who hired them, but the person who hired them cannot defend them."
So if the admin is right. Then Cara's alt did infact rdm me. Also I checked the video from Joesph's char. Where we were fighting. Even if I did any damage to Cara's alt when comming in, it would have been crossfire and not enough to attack me cause I didn't do 20 or more damage. He had 57hp out of 75. I did 18dmg overall and I believe you need 20dmg to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:06 am

The bodyguard wasn't banned (I'm assuming) because the bodyguard is still allowed to bait while body guarding someone. The person who hired the bodyguard shouldn't jump into the combat IF the reason for combat was a bait.
I was told by someone, however, that if the scenario follows something along the lines of "Your bodyguard gets into a gunfight with someone and you are close enough to witness it and bullets hit you, you are able to join in." I was told that this was the case UNLESS it was an intended bait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:15 am

Triarius wrote:
    The bodyguard wasn't banned (I'm assuming) because the bodyguard is still allowed to bait while body guarding someone. The person who hired the bodyguard shouldn't jump into the combat IF the reason for combat was a bait.
    I was told by someone, however, that if the scenario follows something along the lines of "Your bodyguard gets into a gunfight with someone and you are close enough to witness it and bullets hit you, you are able to join in." I was told that this was the case UNLESS it was an intended bait.

It was not an intended bait. But the question still stand weather I damaged him or not after killing Nate. So if a admin could get damage logs on this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:25 pm

[Denied]

When bodyguards are attacked, the people that the bodyguards are defending can shoot back at the people who are attacking the bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Player abuse report: Cara Delevingne ALT CHARACTER!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1