Server: [Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42982222

Your RP Name: Joseph Lewis

Their SteamID: Couldn't Get It.

Their RP Name: Jeff Brown

Date of incident: 08/04/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 21:48

Time Zone: Swedish Meatball Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So basically I was doing my daily routine of autisticly jumping around the map waiting for a reason within the rules to put some noobs out of their misery, when my posse started this fight with Jeff Brown for crossing our Kos line to our base and he got killed and Nate Irwin got killed.

Jeff Brown then proceeds to come back and starts hacking and slashing with his so called "Shishkebab" aka "Mudslim Weapon" at me, and then he tries to go into the building to hack and slash even more but viciously got stopped by "Nick Brawk" aka "Nicks" 7.62x51 M60 bullets to his face ( might have been the body ) and then "Jeff Brown" proceeds to die.

TL:DR Jeff Brown gets shit on for passing our KOS line ( dies ), decides to come back and attempt RDM ( going out with a blast I suppose ), but viciously gets interrupted by Nicks M60 to the face

Evidence: https://youtu.be/w9wB8WxloJU the attempt RDM starts at 03:40ish and rest of the video is just evidence in the favour of "Cara Delevigere"

Off Topic: This video is also somewhat evidence to back up "Cara Delevigeres" player report made against him. http://www.frostburnt.com/t3827-player-abuse-report-cara-delevingne-alt-character#30685

Triarius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report: Jeff Brown   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:00 am

While the other player abuse report isn't resolved yet I am going to say that I would deem this as a revenge rdm. The fact that it is an alternate character of someone and being used to rdm makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player Abuse Report: Jeff Brown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1