HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tabraz

PostSubject: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm

NOTE: THIS IS AN  UNBAN REQUEST FOR A FRIEND AND NOT FOR ME!!!!!!
(For what ever reason, he is unable to make a forum profile due to technical issues
)

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102099568

Your RP Name: John Roof The Hang Man

Date of incident: 17/02/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 21:17

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time zone

Length of Ban: "Forever"

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Well.. i was wondering around the wasteland until i spawn my car in... and some dude ran over and took my car and i left the server... after that a admin named Moon Man ask me to drop my gun for some dumb reason becuase i left server but i told him " i wasn't rp with him "... i didn't know if he was right but mabye i'm wrong ...I apologise for any mistakes I made and would love to rejoin the server again!

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A

AGAIN! NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT FOR ME, FOR A FRIEND!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:27 pm

There could be a case made for it being combat logging, though there's nothing explicitly saying you can't leave the server if someone steals your car in the rules.

If he attacked them for stealing his car then combat logged then yeah. Especially if he logged off to avoid the admin situation afterwards then congratulations he played himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:43 pm

He does not remember attacking the guy. From my understanding, it is not combat logging since there was no damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon Man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:24 am

Telly wrote:
There could be a case made for it being combat logging, though there's nothing explicitly saying you can't leave the server if someone steals your car in the rules.

If he attacked them for stealing his car then combat logged then yeah. Especially if he logged off to avoid the admin situation afterwards then congratulations he played himself.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 am

Okay so the length of the ban shouldn't be forever but sometimes we do that so you can come on here and make an appeal and understand why you were banned. Your friend was banned because he left the server to get his car back. You can't leave the server just to rejoin for your vehicle. Your ban should be shortened or removed soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:00 am

Kathrine wrote:
Okay so the length of the ban shouldn't be forever but sometimes we do that so you can come on here and make an appeal and understand why you were banned. Your friend was banned because he left the server to get his car back. You can't leave the server just to rejoin for your vehicle. Your ban should be shortened or removed soon.

That should be amended to the rules since there really isn't something outlining specifically you cannot log off the server to retrieve a stolen vehicle. There's minging rules of stealing cars to drive them into water, reasons to kill people being they stole your car. Combat logging regarding logging off after stealing something worth at least 1k of each, though that's more for the thief.

'Engaging in any sort of PvP scenario.' But like, did they engage the thief in combat and then combat log? Since all you really need to do is follow them and hit F2 on your car to stop them, would it even be a PvP scenario until you actually attack them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:47 pm

So what will happen with him? Any chance we can get an offical to give a verdict
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:37 pm

I will look into this come tomorrow, message me and add me on Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061876482/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man   Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Accepted, you will be unbanned shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Removal of ban: John Roof The Hang Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1