HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HuntTheGoose

PostSubject: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 pm

In-game Name: Big Pig or HuntTheGoose (Mostly Big Pig)

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:54384264

Where are you from/time zone: UTC East (US And Canada) And i am from Canada

How long have you played: Maybe a week now, I LOVE IT, and i am a diehard fan of fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, And NV.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I Found out from a friend

How old are you: 14 But mature

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) I know one of them, but i cannot remember their name.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) No, But i intend to.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I have not as i am so new to the community but dont get me wrong i love the Community and will strive to help it

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. I am planning on being a staff member for as long as i possibly can, and i am willing to do whatever it takes for the team and community

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be moderator/whatever role you give me, because i feel like i can bring enjoyment into the server and i can show that "kids" can be reponsible too. I feel like there are, at times not enough admins/higher ups on the server so that people can get help. I feel that i can be a positive enjoyable, staff member and Friend to people on the server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: Almost constant watch over the server from 3:30 PM UTC to about 8-9 PM UTC. I can ensure you that, I will not abuse, troll, or kill another players experience. I love the community and do not wish to break it.

Anything else you want to add: Please consider me. I would love be a member, and actually be important in this community. If you wish to speak to me contact me. We can talk on TS if you would like. Ive been a admin of 2 Deathrun servers, and a DarkRP Server aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Dude this mulatto is radical af.
Would do ranch with him +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuntTheGoose

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Thanks Man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Ok bud I saw you on the server today... You need more playtime under your belt so wait a bit longer although you seemed fine when I saw you so +/-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Big Pig, You sound like a squeaker but besides that this isn't some application for moderator on a DarkRP server, You don't say the regular things like to keep the server safe or to bring enjoyment to the server.

You say what you honestly can offer to the staff team, you need a large amount of time, a relatively clean record and be good at conversing and solving conflicts.

Though I'm not a staff or someone who has applied so ignore me as I'm useless.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Ehh, -1
You may have been staff on other servers, but that wont really affect anything on this server. You also have only 6 hours on the server as I check gametracker right now. This isnt like FalloutRP or DarkRP,
Being an admin is more serious on Frostburnt than most other servers.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:48 pm

You need to have *alot* more then just a couple hours/days under your belt.

Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Definitely a no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose   Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Going to have to give a bid no on this one as you don't understand the server and community yet. hop in the TS frostburnt.ts.nfoservers.com and tell some people that they are cunts, best way to fit in honestly.

Moderator Application : Big Pig/HuntTheGoose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1