HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:10 pm

In-game Name: YoRHa No.9 Type S | 9S

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22078269

Where are you from/time zone: PST West Coast.

How long have you played: 1.5~ years

How did you hear about FF: I saw the server on Gmod one day and decided to join.

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Katherine, Lupus, Kelly, Elias, Price, and Manly Tears. Although I'm not good friends with Elias and Price, I do know them.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Resurgence.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I've been banned for bad baiting twice and lying to staff. One of the bad baiting incidents I have learned my lesson for, and I *Accidentally lied* to an admin due to helping someone out trying to get unbanned from someone who did not handle his case, I was simply trying to help this person out, and I did not have any malicious intent. As-well as asking for my own ban to be lifted 5~ hours early, which I assumed was okay (But in hindsight it wasn't)

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest: I'm willing to try and be active inside the moderator team for as-long as the server is alive and if I can attend.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator to stop minges and help enforce the rules.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have litterley no life, job, or school. I'm almost always on my computer so I can attend the server at almost any time, as-long as I'm awake.

Anything else you want to add: If I need to take some time off I would appreciate if you would understand. I've wronged some admins in the past and I wish to help right my wrongs, as-well as apologize to Elias and Price for my actions.

In addition I won't throw a bitchfit if you guys say no, I just want to prevent recharger pistol minges from fucking with people and the like.

Edit: 4:15PM PST | 4/12/17: Catered to Manly Tears

Last edited by Shadow"Edgelord"Markov on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 pm

You gotta be joking, after all thd ERP we did you didnt put me up the admins you know? Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm

i fixed it im so sorry daddy

Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:01 am

+1 Knows the rules well! I have never had an issue with him and I have never seen him get into serious trouble I feel that he is fit to be staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:16 pm

+1 eckss dee

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Can't decide if you're good enough for staff. Maybe a small fee of 60 dollars will help me make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 am

Kathrine wrote:
Can't decide if you're good enough for staff. Maybe a small fee of 60 dollars will help me make up my mind.

how about a small fee of my 3 inch dick :^)

Triarius

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:00 am

just saying I'm 7 inches soft and 3 inches hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Joji's boyfriend. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:20 pm

TimeSnake wrote:
Joji's boyfriend. +1

reeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:17 am

Im neutral as i havent met markov yet so +0

Even got my own group inspired by the Knights of the Nine of Oblivion DLC fame, The Knights of the Nine
This is my Knights of the Nine Steam group, it is used for all servers i visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:59 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application: Markov (A.K.A. Andrei Markov / YoRHa No.9 Type S |9S)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1