HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (Jeff Belinger)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (Jeff Belinger)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 pm

In-game Name: Jeff Belinger

Steam ID:
steamID STEAM_0:0:9204571
steamID3 [U]
steamID64 76561197978674870

Where are you from/time zone: EST (UTC-5)

How long have you played: since 2013

How did you hear about FF: Server hopping

How old are you: 24

Do you have a microphone: obviously

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: I know them all

Have you played on any of our other servers: played a bit on the resurgence alpha, mostly on the Decay server and a bit on the Space Engineers servers we had

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes, I've been banned for RDM, Flamming the global OOC we once had that led to its removal, I was also banned for having a huge shitfit over the forums a few years ago and banned on the forums recently for "Being not cool", whatever that means according to Bizzclaw

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest: As long as Coront and Chacon are willing to have me on the team

Why you wish to be Moderator: To give back to the community that gave me so much for all these years. I honestly don't know where I'd be if it weren't for being able to talk and play with the bunch of you for all these years.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: I have plenty of time on my hands, I have plenty of wisdom to share and I'm fairly knowledgeable of the rules, although not as much as other, more combat-oriented players

Anything else you want to add: Here's the personal story coming. For the past 2 years, I've been seeing social workers to fix behavioral issues I had, such as my temper, my low self-esteem and other personal issues I had in the past. I've also had a change in my medication that makes me much cooler-headed. I've also changed a lot of my character from the past few years. people used to despise me on Teamspeak but I've made so much progress since the first time I came on here. I've made a lot of personal progress as a person and I think it's a good time for me to become part of the staff

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Jeff Belinger)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:11 pm

I don't know exactly how much stock you're going to take my word, and I'm also going to take your claims of being more level headed and a cooler dude with a massive obelisk of salt.

You've always been really contentious with me, especially during the bitchfit era, when you were banned for general uncoolness and somehow kicking me off the Teamspeak as a donator when my only heinous crime was to say that I wasn't having fits of rage quite like Jeff Belingas was having. Not to say I didn't fucking rage but you were like 12/10 where I was like 6-7 at my saltiest. Not 24 hours later you stormed onto the teamspeak, threatening me and enraged, telling me that you were going to make me 'disappear'.

You also didn't really know that I had been part of staff and began to project your own shit onto me when I tried to reapply. (I had been off of the server for too long, that was a combination of a hard drive dying and not reinstalling the Source Suite for months due to general disinterest with Gmod at the time)

I'm willing to put aside whatever weird personal beef you have with me aside, no matter how annoying or obnoxious you think that I am and evaluate you on the facts that yes you have been around and on the postnuke server for a very long time now. Yes, you know every staff member, and yes that's also because you donated a bunch of money to the server and got pretty much unlimited access to every channel for the longest time. That's just the reality of the situation, it's not to denigrate you.

So yeah, whatever my dude. +1

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Jeff Belinger)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:57 pm

+1

You have really changed. In all my years, I've never seen someone so determined to work for something before. Believe yourself and you can achieve anything!

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Jeff Belinger)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Denied
Too many mod apps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (Jeff Belinger)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1