HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Being RDMed by Mikey Fleetwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grim_raper

PostSubject: Being RDMed by Mikey Fleetwood   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 pm

On the [Frostburnt] Fallout:Decay - Primary Roleplay server (104.153.106.51:27016) I got Rdmed, my steamid is 76561198063151959 and my rp name is Grim Raper. I dont know the steamid of the person who rdmed me, but i do know their rp name is Mikey Fleetwood. I got rdmed on 4/15/2017 at about 1:45 to 2:00 PM in the Central Time Zone UTC-06:00. So here's the story, I was circling a golden gecko and killing it with an axe and then before it died Mikey Fleetwood and another person which I don't remember their name pulled up with guns and the golden gecko had run up to Mikey Fleetwood and bit him. I do remember them shooting at the golden gecko so possibly it could've just went to them because they hit it. I don't fully know why the gecko went up to them I was hitting it and I was just circling it and I had no intent of trying to get it to attack them. After the golden gecko had died they had said something I didn't quite catch so I just walked away to go and pick up the gecko hide from the normal gecko I had killed before their arrival. Then suddenly not even 10 seconds had passed after the golden gecko died I get shot by them and lose around 100 of each of my materials, I lose my axe, and I lose all the ammo and armor on me. I tried to get a contact of an admin to clear this up and understand this, but none were on so I had to try again some other time to clear this up. If I just get my stuff back I will be fine. This image was taken after they shot me and I was lying on the ground.
-Steam name:xXGrimReaperTx Rp name:Grim Raper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Being RDMed by Mikey Fleetwood   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:47 pm

You should read how the abuse report format says to put your report and use the format. It's just SOP and the staff can understand what happened better. (BTW BBCode won't pick up a link to a steam community page as a valid image link, copy the actual image on the page)
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Being RDMed by Mikey Fleetwood   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Ok thanks for the feedback, do you think that it'll still work as a report or is it basically nothing since its not in the right format.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Being RDMed by Mikey Fleetwood   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Well, trying to get mobs to attack other players deliberately is a killable offence. Since it's really hard to prove intent you'd need concrete, video evidence of the event or other direct eyewitnesses to get them on this.

Being RDMed by Mikey Fleetwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1