HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:34 am

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: N/A (too lazy to get it.)

Your RP Name: Firescale

Their SteamID: N/A

Their RP Name: Marcus Thor

Date of incident: 4/16/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: N/A

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
So, the day I am finally unbanned, my friend asked me if I wanted to help him scam kids. I said yes. But this time, I told him to hire me to avoid about what happened last time. And he did the baiting again, not me. After about two hours, my friend decided to try a new tactic. That was to change his name and a wear a hat so people did not know that was him. (I looked through the rules to see if I could do this, there was no rules stating that if my friend changes his name while still hired, he is no longer hired.) As my friend asked this dude, named Marcus Thor if he could buy some guns. Marcus said he has a pile of 20 weapons randomly out hidden in the wasteland. My friend told me in steam to follow him because he was going to scam him, however when we got there, it was just a big circular cone on the ground, with a cover over it. Marcus pulled off the cover as my friend was going to steal what ever was inside it. But when we opened it, there was a bunch of hl2 smgs inside it. My friend quickly grabbed one and started running. Marcus started to attack him and I killed Marcus as he was hurting the person who hired me. I picked one up myself, and I decided to troll Joji once just by shooting him once. I shot joji once and hes like "Dude, why do you have an smg? Don't you remember about Thorns ban?". I quickly remembered this and I unequipped all my stuff and told Sean to shoot me in the head with a barret, and have one of his friends revive me. I got rid of the smg and then I told my friend who had just crashed and came back that we needed to remove the smgs. We quickly went over to the stockpile of smgs and we tried to figure out a way to get rid of them. My idea was to hide them, until I noticed that we could remove them. I told my friend that I had to kill him and defib him to get rid of the smg. He said ok and unequipped everything. As I was about to kill him, Marcus and some Ryan Lewis guy came out of no where and started attacking us. (This will be shown in the video.) In self-defense, I killed Ryan and Marcus ran away with my friends case. It was obvious that Marcus broke nlr and as what I heard from, Marcus was also going to sell Ryan some of these smgs too, but then Marcus attacked us as he saw us and so did Ryan thinking he could help. Proof will be shown at the bottem.

Honestly I don't think this has much to do with Ryan, but Marcus tried to sell people broken spawned in hl2 smgs. At this point, I don't know which admin spawned them in and if there is still smgs around that players have.

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch
v=8TY9yRAx2p0&feature=youtu.be

~Firescale

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:36 am

Sorry for the DP

I seem to have made an error with the proof link.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:04 am

I already dealt with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:02 am

now the mystery here is: who made those SMGs to begin with and why did he placed them there?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 am

A HL2 npc was killed, he dropped that gun and me and Spencer got one, you couldn't drop it cause it duplicate it. I think one guy grabbed a duplicated gun and the shit spread through the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThotCrusadeThor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:55 pm

I do still want to apologize for this whole thing, I did not think I was in the wrong for selling them, I didn't even know people were banned for having them. An other player gave me one earlier in the day so I didn't think much about selling them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThotCrusadeThor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:59 pm

the video really looks bad for me but I honestly did not know what the scale of the whole matter was. so I really do apologize to everyone that was involved in the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm

I'll look into this a bit more later. I guess I can sort of understand why you'd try to sell it, maybe the first time. But after it kept duplicating you should've realized that it wasn't cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)   Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Player Abuse Report (Marcus Thor)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1