PostSubject: Removal of ban Marcus Thor   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:21 am

Fallout: Decay

SteamID64

Marcus Thor

16/04/17

09:48

western time zone

Forever

The night before the time of ban, I came a cross a pile of guns that apparently and admin spawned in and were not supposed to be in the game. I tried selling thse guns because I had no used for them and later found out after attempting to sell the guns to a player with the RP name goldy lockes who later killed me. and I deeply apologize for doing that because I was not aware that these guns could lead to a permanent ban. For the side of attempted RDM, the answer to that is I simply did not. When I tried to kill a player named Firescale, I did it because I was still under the impression that the pile of guns were fair stock and I saw them picking up the guns so naturally I tried to attack. From that point on we tried to talk things out and we calmed down. I was never given a chance to explain myself to an admin and I don't think that's very fair considering the fact that there was probably only people there against me for no one to speak for me. Ryan Lewis is a player on the server and can confirm everything I said here. I would recommend an appeal to the permanent ban, reducing it to a few days because I admit I did wrong and will take punishment for that. Me and an admin on the server haven't gotten along very well on the server and I feel that might play into this, all I ask for is and unbiased view on the case. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Marcus Thor   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:24 am

I don't believe the part that you came across the pile, you knew them being duplicated, it even says that the little props you made around were yours.
Also you took advantatge from an exploit by trying to sell it for money, bad stuff, plus the attempt to RDM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThotCrusadeThor

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Marcus Thor   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:37 am

I did come across the pile and assumed that either someone was gathering really cheap guns or they were left overs from an event, maybe NPC's and I apologize for trying to sell them, I didn't realize that it was a really big offense to do that on the server, and I'll take responsibility but I do not believe that A permanent ban is justified for just doing that. Also on the topic of RDM. If I did commit a form of RDM I also Apologize for doing that. Like I said, I was unaware that selling these guns would get me in trouble or even permanently ban me. What I saw was two people at a stash of weapons I hid that I didn't know until after the ordeal could cause something like this to happen. All I ask for right now is a second chance, I promise nothing like this will ever include my name again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban Marcus Thor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1