HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noodlers

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:15 pm

In-game Name: Ciro Bove

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42963030

Where are you from/time zone: UTC-5:00 (Ontario)

How long have you played:  A little less than 2 years I believe. (Gametracker says 457.53 Hours)

How did you hear about FF: Was going through the Gmod servers after playing a fuckton of NV

How old are you: 14, nearing 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Leon Price, Manly Tears, Radioactive Panda, Warandally, Mike Nespo, Crucible, Corump (Coront), Aesop, George, Freeman, Kathrine, MooMoo, Kayla, Lupus.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): No, I have not.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've been here for a while and I found this community is something that is always unique and a good place to have a good laugh and spend time with friends,  I'm online most of the time so I can see what happens. I want to be able to assist in maintaining the server to keep it in good condition. I've played with a wide variety of players who make me want to keep the server going and I want newer players to feel the same way. When players need help from a staff member for honest troubles, I know they are going to want someone who will provide an unbiased point of view and be cooperative and understanding them. Becoming a staff member I can ensure that everybody gets a fair chance at a sit. Something that's needed for new players are active and responsible staff.  I also want to be able to punish players who are caught breaking the rules. I love the server and don't want to see it get ruined by rule breakers and minges.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer a decent amount of experience, I've been on a decent server...
-Fallout DarkRP,  A fallout theme DarkRP server that had a good run and was decently populated but eventually died, I applied when I was 12 or 13 as a mod and got accepted, I eventually got promoted to an admin and got a good grasp on what !ulx commands were and learned what it was to be a staff member. Although it was a less-serious position compared to what PNRP Decay is I believe it's helped me learn what an admin truly should be. I will offer an unbiased point of view when it comes to sits, and I would also have necessary patience and helpfulness. I also try to sign on at least once a day and usually I am on for a few hours or more.

Anything else you want to add: Just a bit anxious.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir

Last edited by Coront on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Lupus.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:32 pm

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Leon Price, Manly Tears, Radioactive Panda, Warandally, Mike Nespo, Crucible, Corump (Coront), Aesop, George, Freeman, Kathrine, MooMoo, Kayla.
You're in my discord, I base with you, I play League with you, and doesn't put my name in the known mods/admins. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:47 pm

No -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overseer123

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Uhh he beats me up and abuses me
but i like
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:17 pm

I believe that Noodlers would be an excellent addition to the staff team. My experiences with him have been positive, he communicates well with me when involved in staff issues. I recommended that he put up this application, as we are running low on active staff members. The first few weeks Mods are evaluated by the staff team, and are seen if they are fit to keep the rank. I suggest that he be given a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 pm

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:35 am

+1 He's pretty neat. As a user he has helped me with events and other staff related stuff a good amount of times. I think he'd be a good staff member. Usually against the kiddos being staff but he is one of the mature ones and has played for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 am

+1 I once met ciro, and he immediately recognized me, but yet did not do what most would do and pretty much torture me over what ive done in the past, and he's very mature for a young guy, i was 16 when i met him. I would suggest allowing him to become staff at the most convenent

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:58 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Noodlers/Ciro Bove
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1