Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 am

In-game Name:  2LT. Spencer Taylor

Steam ID: ID:STEAM_0:0:66134822

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you played: 400+ (Don't know specifics but I have played since 2014)

How did you hear about FF: I was browsing through the server list and just thought that it looked interesting

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Warandally, Mike Nespo, Manly Tears, Coront, Elias, Price, Wolfie, Chacon, Crucible, and Duncan

Have you played on any of our other servers: Resurgence Alpha and that old TTT server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Around when I first began playing I got banned for prop pushing a helicopter and then rdm sometime in 2015.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. As Long as possible

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a moderator to help keep the server clean of rule breakers since they make the server less fun for almost everyone else in one way or another. I have seen multiple times people getting away with shit because staff isn't on or is to busy to get on to help and I'd like to help try and stop this from happening  I also enjoy the community, and so would like to give back to it in some way. I also really hate minges since they ruin the server for other people so I would really like the ability to help keep the server fun for everyone.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have experience doing almost everything in Decay so I wouldn't be biased in sits. I am professional when it comes to doing things involving rules like sits and won't just yell at people. I am on the Team Speak pretty much every day so communication with me wouldn't be too hard. I am also pretty knowledgeable of the rules mainly because of my aforementioned experience doing things on the server. I used to be an admin on a RP server that has since been shut down and no longer exists.

Anything else you want to add: Please be honest I won't mind if you don't support this just give feedback please

Last edited by Spencer Taylor on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 am

-1 That pic is gay
+2

I have known Taylor since he first started in 2014 and I strongly believe he is fit for staff... He does know the rules well. I am around this "Child" everyday and he is actually very level headed but can tend to be a jew at times but that's besides the point... Anyways I think he should get MOD...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:25 pm

+1 he has good graphics and gamepaly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Howitser

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:39 pm

+1 The Resident "Jew" of the server but other than that He does seem like he does care what happens on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:33 pm

I thought i was the resident jew
+1, i been talking to him on TS for a few weeks, he seems ok for one of Nespo's kindergarten babbies

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:19 am

+1 He's cool even though my interaction with him has been small. From what i've seen, he could be a good staff member

Even got my own group inspired by the Knights of the Nine of Oblivion DLC fame, The Knights of the Nine
This is my Knights of the Nine Steam group, it is used for all servers i visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:49 am

+1 Is a good merchant!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm

+1
Honestly, he's seems friendly enough to handle sits with people

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 pm

+1 Talked on TS3, played in game seems to know the rules and has a nice grasp on the server and it's factions etc 9/11 would see him as staff

Moderator Application: Spencer Taylor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1