HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ICBYDT

PostSubject: [Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:31 am

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:105375621

Your RP Name: Minx (or something else, I forgot, I changed my name quite often, but Minx was the most I used.)

Date of incident: 13/07/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 16:40

Time Zone: Pacific

Length of Ban: Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had recently made a base with one of my friends. We were just basing, nothing much. Raphael then proceeds to raid me, along with a lot of other players. I was apparently breaking some "basing rules", which I believe I did. Upon doing that, I got banned for 2 weeks originally, and being immature as I was back then, I threw a small tantrum towards Coront over Steam Messages about Raphael and about how he bans too long. I went on TeamSpeak and took the argument further than it should've been in the first place. Raphael then proceeds to take action because of my staff disrespect and then calls me out for being an ALT account of a banned player. (which is not true, later in the argument, Raphael said that he admits to me NOT being an ALT account, but he will still keep me perma banned for major staff disrespect. He said to apply for a ban appeal in a few months, which it has been.) so here I am making an appeal, I would love to be apart of the community, I think I've matured since the incident, but am still kind of confused for being accused of an alt account..

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No evidence, but you can bring it up to Raphael if you don't believe me.

- thank you for taking your time for reading this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This   Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:36 am

Ayy, I remember you, you were against the whole server back then.
Even knowing you were a dick and shit and I only have bad memories of you I would say +1, it has been a good amount of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:50 pm

I don't see why you shouldn't be unbanned if it's been a few months. I 'll speak to Coront and Freeman when I see them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ICBYDT

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 pm

I truly appreciate the responses guys, really. I guess the community has improved since last time I played. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

+1 Should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This   Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Unban Appeal for I Can't Believe you Dun This
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1