[Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarletide

PostSubject: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Server: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23866700

Your RP Name: Scarletide

Their SteamID: Unable to find out due to the console log being full of red error messages.

Their RP Name: DADCOP, member of Corgi Inc

Date of incident: 20th April, 2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Between 21:00 and 22:00

Time Zone: GMT +2

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Offender "claimed" a Cazador mound after it was almost destroyed, around 10-20% health left. Next to me, destroying the mound from close, was Scooter-Bot, while 3 other players were shooting at the mound from a nearby rooftop.
After it was destroyed (I didn't even finish it off), DADCOP killed me on the spot and claimed all my items.
Upon revival by Scooter-Bot, DADCOP pulled the classic newbie-bait move of returning their weapon and little ammo (in this case, my Pulse Sniper and 13 bullets) and asked me to kill him to get the rest of my things back (10mm FO3 pistol, Chinese Assault Rifle, Super Sledge, and various ammo types).
While I foolishly submitted to his taunting in an effort to get the rest of today's loot back (which was roughly 12 hours of gameplay, I have a day off).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Members of Corgi Inc are a fucking infestation on the server, they do not obey the rules neither speak our language. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:31 pm

I was the first one on the spot. I warned you 3 times to stop destroying the mound. Your fault you can't read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Forgot to add.. I did claim the mound aswell. Beforehand, I gave your pulse sniper back as well letting you get revived right after you tried shooting at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletide

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:04 pm

I took your bait AFTER my revival. Also, I legitimately did not see you before your "claiming" messages when it was almost destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm really tired of Mound drama. As of now, There is no rule saying it's allowed for you to "claim" mounds, I've always seen them as PVE events that everyone contributes too with a random person claiming the reward.

I'm tempted to add the XP system from resurgence to mound, that way all damagers over a certain threshhold get XP, with the highest damager getting a bonus. Hopefully that will avoid further mound drama and encourage cooperation as intended, even though i don't really like updating postnuke Decay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Scarletide wrote:
I took your bait AFTER my revival. Also, I legitimately did not see you before your "claiming" messages when it was almost destroyed.

I yelled 3 times in chat. I never "baited" you after your revival. I did you a solid by giving your pulse sniper back. You saw an opportunity and decided to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Well first thing is that there is no claiming a mound and most importantly killing players for a mound and even if you could claim the mound and then tell people that it's yours way after the time to actually say it was is just shitty baiting so yes this report will be accepted.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Player abuse report: DADCOP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1