HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Moderator Application: Qrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Moderator Application: Qrow   Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:49 pm

In-game Name: Qrow (Cyborg, Mk.V Wion Casing | Qrow to be precise)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36845325

Have you donated: No, I didn't. I do not possess a credit card and I'm not employed so my funds are very limited at the time.

Where are you from/time zone: Central European Time +1

How long have you played: I play here for like 4-5 years. Starting I've had a lot of I got a helping hand from a lot of nice people I started to love the game mode, seeing the server develop, seeing the world being expanded, making it more realistic, adding new maps, new weapons, armors, all new and various functions, it felt nice to see it.

How did you hear about FF: Back when it was still known as PostNukeRP, I was looking for something that could satisfy my hunger for a non Half-Life 2, post-apocalyptic world, full of mutants and stuff like that, this server caught my eye and that's how it all started.

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes, although I only use it when it's really needed.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Elias, Price, Manly Tears, Kelly River, Katherine Viola, Torres, Mike Nespo... (I could've mention more people however I'm not sure if they're still part of the current server staff)

Have you played on any of our other servers: I've only played on Frostbunt Foundation's PostNukeRP / Fallout: Decay servers.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: Few years ago there was a combine/conglomerate drop in which I died and returned with two other people I died with to retrieve our belongings and got banned for 8 hours, if I remember correctly. That however was due to me not knowing of such rule existing.

Why you wish to be Moderator: After years of playing here, I've met a lot of good people but also a lot of some bad people... Crazy, micspamming spawn propblockers, Speedhacking RDMers, people who ruined the gameplay overall, people like them butcher the only Gmod game mode which I love the most, I wish these people would get a proper treatment. As many other players I've been waiting for hours for an admin or a moderator to appear and deal with the problem, so I want to be a part of the staff team, trying to help to improve the server and the gaming experience it brings.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I've been known for helping a lot of people, giving them weapons, teaching them the basics of PNRP / Fallout: Decay and it's rules. I am well acquianted with the server's rules myself as well as I know how to properly behave when being in or doing an admin/moderator sit, patiently gathering evidence to deal with a player's call, trying to find the truth and trying to learn whose claims are right in order to give a proper verdict. I show up on the server quite often and am known by many players and staff members.

Anything else you want to add: I'm really struggling to post this application... But If I'll get chosen... I'll be looking forward to be working with you.

Last edited by jasiukawalek on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:02 pm

+1 I met Qrow way before he was in the BoS, or in Wion, and he seems like a cool guy and would be the perfect guy for a staff position.

On another unrelated note, a question: Why is everyone naming themselves after the robots in Nier?
i mean, sure it's a good game, but so was halo, and you dont see.....Wait.... why? just why is it that when ever a good game comes around, people cosplay it on the server?

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:25 pm

+1
Qrow would be a nice addition to the staff team. This young OG is rarely in trouble for stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:18 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
Why is everyone naming themselves after the robots in Nier?
i mean, sure it's a good game, but so was halo, and you dont see.....Wait.... why? just why is it that when ever a good game comes around, people cosplay it on the server?

Me neither. The only reason I have the Hayabusa helmet is due to Ninja Gaiden because that helmet was based on the main characters mask.

I prefer being a character that I created with the parts that I consider cool looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:59 pm

jasiukawalek wrote:
Crazy, micspamming spawn propblockers, Speedhacking RDMers
First of all, where did you get "Speedhacking RDMers". I have never seen a speedhacker in my time on decay, and Frostburnt Foundation has a good anti-cheat system. Plus, if your refering to speedhackers on the old postnuke server, thats more than 3 years ago and no one will really care.
Secondly, I do not remember anyone purposely propblocking spawn. The only time I remember people being trapped in spawn is on the disaster map where people can own the spawn door and lock it.
Thirdly, I hardly see you on myself.

Honestly, I really dont have an opinion
+/-

the return of an angry child:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:41 pm

+1000 no faction bias i swear
-999 In all seriousness I met him before he was in Wion and he seems pretty fuckin neato burrito. He knows the rules and follows them well, nothing much else to say.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 pm

+/- Played with him, seems like a nice lad but not really active from what i've seen.

jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Qrow   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:34 am

nico13x wrote:
First of all, where did you get "Speedhacking RDMers". I have never seen a speedhacker in my time on decay, and Frostburnt Foundation has a good anti-cheat system. Plus, if your refering to speedhackers on the old postnuke server, thats more than 3 years ago and no one will really care.

I was summing up my time in here overall, not just Fallout: Decay but indeed the Speedhacking RDMers were from my times when the server was still an extended version of PostNukeRP.

nico13x wrote:
Secondly, I do not remember anyone purposely propblocking spawn. The only time I remember people being trapped in spawn is on the disaster map where people can own the spawn door and lock it.

The spawn propblockers is what happened to me pretty recently like a week ago, I remember that because the very same guy who propblocked the spawn also tried to RDM me and some other people with his Pulse sniper. Not to mention

nico13x wrote:
Thirdly, I hardly see you on myself.

Lately I'm having weird issues with my Gmod which make it unplayable. I'm trying to work on this issue though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator Application: Qrow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1