HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheVokak

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:35 pm

Note: Warran told me to make this appeal, just so you know.

Server: Frostburnt Foundations Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147670467

Your RP Name: Vokak

Date of incident: 7/11/17 (I'm pretty sure, at least.)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): I honestly can't recall.

Time Zone: PST.

Length of Ban: Permanent.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So, as you all know, Bill and I had a little deal where he gave me some high-end items in turn for my CS:GO knife. I told a few admins, I believe one was Mike, and they said they didn't really care. We went on with the deal and all was fine, and I was waiting a week to give him the knife (Trade Hold) and everything was fine. I was on the server one day, and I was harassed by a player. Long story short, it was Bill on an alternate account baiting me in order to get me banned. In response to this, I did not give him the knife, as I was extremely angry. I refused to give it to him in my stupor of rage rage, which resulted in my ban. These actions are honestly inexcusable and I really should have just accepted my loses and given him the knife. I know there isn't much I can say, or do, to redeem myself- I can't exactly pull $100 for another knife out of nowhere and give it to him. All I can really do is give my apologies and say I've matured much more then back when I was banned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Not evidence, but Warran told me to make the appeal.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

+1 Scammer or not, he deserves a fresh chance in my eyes.

Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:58 pm

+1 Been talking to him. He seems like he has changed a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:24 pm

I am probably going to remain neutral but I would like to put my input. Yes, I did say " You can do it but don't advertise it and I dont recommend you do it" I gave you that response after being told by other staff members that it is an iffy thing to do but is somewhat allowed. Anyways uhhh to be honest you were given many chances and I wouldn't mind seeing you back on for another go but I will think long and hard because your questionable past does pop up into my head and you know what I am speaking of, plus this scam thing. Anyways I remain neutral so let's talk some time in Ts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:01 am

I think he would be okay to come back as he has changed, Just don't do the knife thing.

Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:30 am

Nah

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 pm

In all honesty, Vokak has changed alot on ts.
+1

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:38 pm

+1
don't do it again™

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:43 pm

"I spoke to this man one time over TS and can say he is, without a shadow of a doubt, fundamentally different from how he was prior to his ban. I do not reserve any suspicions that this might just be an act because he wants to be unbanned."

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm

-1 Hey bois remember the last time when we all thought he changed? XDDDDDDDDDD

I'm sorry but no, fool me once dood but you can't fool me 6 times or 10 or maybe 15 idk?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Echiarenza wrote:
-1 Hey bois remember the last time when we all thought he changed? XDDDDDDDDDD

I'm sorry but no, fool me once dood but you can't fool me 6 times or 10 or maybe 15 idk?

To be fair, I had a short three-four months to blow off my giant fuse (A fuse started by getting me sent to therapy and having slander against my name) which, if you didn't notice, didn't really work. It's been nine months around, and I'm a lot different from back then. It's fine if you don't want to accept it, I just want you to see it like it is.

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 pm

youre unbanned welcome back (accepted)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 am

Don't mind that accepted above me xD

Anyways, I put some thought into your return and I am going to have to say -1 and its primarily because of your past with that "incident" that I will not bring up. Not only that but you did scam someone to an extreme and that was not okay. Not only that but you also made alt accounts to try to bypass your ban shortly after you were banned which is a no no. Sorry... Perhaps attempt to make a appeal in a few more moths?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:43 pm

I personally do not believe you should be unbanned. This is the 2nd incident we've had with you and this time you scam someone out of 100 dollars.

Then again, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 pm

EliasBurning wrote:
I personally do not believe you should be unbanned. This is the 2nd incident we've had with you and this time you scam someone out of 100 dollars.

Then again, just my opinion.

I believe a few of you are misinformed. The trade was me giving him a knife, which I purchased with my own money, for several items in Fallout Decay. I was the one to receive the items first (7 day trade hold for steam items, just how steam works) and I was going to give the knife to him until he did get me banned. While he did not receive the knife from me, he was refunded by Coront (At least, this is what he told me when we were arguing a while back in July about this issue), basically telling me that if I didn't give him the knife he would get his items back and I would remain banned. I stupidly didn't just give him the knife due to my anger, which resulted in my perma ban (Currently nine rough months standing). I never scammed him out of a CS:GO knife, and he never really lost anything.

Also, Mike, I never made any alternate accounts to attempt to bypass the ban- I believe you're mistaking me with someone else?

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:28 pm

You talk so much bullshit, you havent changed and you are not going to change, going into TS3 and trying to suck some toes won't do shit, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
You talk so much bullshit, you havent changed and you are not going to change, going into TS3 and trying to suck some toes won't do shit, at least for me.

I hate to keep defending myself, but could you mind telling me some of things I've done? I don't really think talking to old friends that I haven't talked to in nearly a year is described as "Sucking someones toes." I know I'm getting pretty defensive, but I'm just genuinely curious.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:34 pm

The quantity of bans you have isnt enough? Isn't this like the 100th ban? And you cant fool me about ''talking to some friends'', basically you come back, you come into TS then try to be friendly and then a ban appeal? I gotta be out of my fucking mind if that wasnt toe sucking since you dont even have those people added, I do remember you basically deleting everyone after you got banned so I guess you dont care about any of those ''old friends''.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:39 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
The quantity of bans you have isnt enough? Isn't this like the 100th ban? And you cant fool me about ''talking to some friends'', basically you come back, you come into TS then try to be friendly and then a ban appeal? I gotta be out of my fucking mind if that wasnt toe sucking since you dont even have those people added, I do remember you basically deleting everyone after you got banned so I guess you dont care about any of those ''old friends''.

I didn't have a majority of them added on steam, as my alternate account that I used to play on frostburnt (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vokak) is unable to add anyone, since I gifted my account garrysmod from my main account. I didn't have a majority of people added, and didn't remove anyone on my old friends list. I have had a number of bans, however, you do need to take into account those are accumulated from three years around, the earliest dating back to me being literally ten years old. I know it's not much of a defense, but those ranged one to three years ago. Also, I was told by Warran to make a ban appeal, without asking to make one. He had to talk to me about something and I inquired if it was the same old, with me not having a chance to ever get unbanned. He asked about the situation and told me to make a ban appeal without me asking. Also, another point of removing everyone, at the time my two sexual assaults were (And still are) a highly joked about thing, and I didn't much want to think about it all. I, again, hate to defend myself, and I'll probably wind up getting denied, but does that answer your question?

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Funny thing, my account can't add people too but I still have friends added, ain't that crazy? Also, over 3 years you kept fucking everything up, why would NOW make a difference? And I don't care who told you to make the ban appeal, I can clearly see it in red text like an SOS call, and no it doesnt give you a ''trustable'' status if a staff tells you to make a ban appeal if thats what are you trying to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:51 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Funny thing, my account can't add  people too but I still have friends added, ain't that crazy? Also, over 3 years you kept fucking everything up, why would NOW make a difference? And I don't care who told you to make the ban appeal, I can clearly see it in red text like an SOS call, and no it doesnt give you a ''trustable'' status if a staff tells you to make a ban appeal if thats what are you trying to say.

It wasn't in my general notion to go asking everyone to add me, as "Old friends" don't mean "Good friends". While a number of the people I've talked to were my friends, I never added them on steam, and for those I had added I never removed from my alt, only my main (The few I did add). And as for the "It's been three years there is no change!!!", anything I say will basically not be believed by anyone, but all I can say is I changed. Take it as you will, but I'm saying the truth as it is. Also, I was just pointing it out that he told me, I'm not trying to make it seem that I have a "Trustable" status.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:54 pm

It's enough Vokak, you dont need to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 pm

[Denied]

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Vokak)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1