HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

*Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello and welcome to everyone who is interested in participating in this weeks community game night!

If you really are interested add me on steam@ MikeNespo
Our Ts ip is : Frostburnt.ts.nfoservers.com

Game:
Planetside2

EDIT:
We have decided to play PlanetSide2 and we will be playing NC (New Conglomerate) so if you do not have a character in NC make one ASAP for tomorrow! If you want to play as your favorite faction it will be chosen for next week if all goes well!

Time to start:
8:00PM EST
Convert the time yourself lol

Last edited by Mike Nespo on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:25 am

I hope we can play Roblox, I spent all of my good boy points on lots of robux.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:09 am

DaveyWavey wrote:
I hope we can play Roblox, I spent all of my good boy points on lots of robux.

Discount Bill Andrews

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 am

celestial objectside two please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:58 pm

The only game Nespo mentioned I got installed is 7 Days. I suggest Killing Floor 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:06 pm

FUCK YOU SLUMLORD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:19 pm

I OWN L4D2 just dont have it installed on this new computer and don't wanna waste the data to DL it for one night of multiplayer play, nigroid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:32 am

Telly wrote:
I OWN L4D2 just dont have it installed on this new computer and don't wanna waste the data to DL it for one night of multiplayer play, nigroid.

Well its worth the install because we have been playing it recently and quite a lot too. Also, I had recently bought a 7DaysToDie server so if your interested add me on steam
@MikeNespo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:24 pm

I've been toying with the idea of getting back into Planetside 2.

Left 4 Dead 2 at max will only allow up to 8 players, so that kind of defeats the purpose of really making this a "community" event.

Killing Floor 2 has the same problem, but allows even less players, unless you do some sort of custom server, but those have there own set of problems

7 Days to Die is a survival/crafting/build game, which might require a lot more commitment than this sort of one off community night would allow.

Given that Planetside 2 would allow the most players and considering the fact that it's Free to Play, is it not the best choice? We could probably form a platoon with two or three squads in it. Even though my main is on Vanu, I would recommend we play as the New Conglomerate because they have the Frostburnt Color Scheme, and it's the simplest to get in to because all you have to do is shoot people who are not blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:35 pm

planetside 2 and we all have vanguards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
I've been toying with the idea of getting back into Planetside 2.

Left 4 Dead 2 at max will only allow up to 8 players, so that kind of defeats the purpose of really making this a "community" event.

Killing Floor 2 has the same problem, but allows even less players, unless you do some sort of custom server, but those have there own set of problems

7 Days to Die is a survival/crafting/build game, which might require a lot more commitment than this sort of one off community night would allow.

Given that Planetside 2 would allow the most players and considering the fact that it's Free to Play, is it not the best choice? We could probably form a platoon with two or three squads in it. Even though my main is on Vanu, I would recommend we play as the New Conglomerate because they have the Frostburnt Color Scheme, and it's the simplest to get in to  because all you have to do is shoot people who are not blue.

Yes you are right although sometimes we don't get up to 9 players during these game nights but I suppose we can do it Razz Planetside2 it is then! Very Happy If you are interested the info is up top and if you want to download dthe game its free on steam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:05 am

7 Days supports like a max of 8 players too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Telly wrote:
7 Days supports like a max of 8 players too.

I mean if you want to play 7 days to die join my server lol

Server name is Frostburnt & Friends and add me on steam for password

@MikeNespo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

*Community Game Night 4/28/17* *UPDATE*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1