HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rileyy

PostSubject: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Server: Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34120081

Your RP Name: Riley Lockwood

Date of incident: 4/26/2017

Time of incident: around 6-6:30PM

Time Zone: Central Time

Length of Ban: 13 weeks and 1 day

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was on the server as usual when my faction member Alex Jones (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198382395553) scammed me and took all my resources and guns along with my faction. At that point i was really upset. But Alex did not just stop at that point. Apparently he called an admin making accusations of me hacking on the server which is very untrue. Why would i hack on the only server i play on gmod when i know the server has anti cheat to. I wouldn't even take the risk. The next thing you know im in a sit with 2 other admins and Alex paste screenshots of a hack overlay with entitys that contain fallout decay related stuff. Then he says that those are mine with no proof of it actually being from me. I know for a fact i dont hack on the server when i know theirs anti cheat on it. So theirs only one other logical answer to that and its that he has the hacks and he set me up to look like a bad guy. Also i would like to clarify that Alex Jones admitted to me that he uses an alt account and that hes perma banned on his main. I feel like i deserve to be unbanned because their is no evidence that i hack and that i was banned without all the facts of what even happened. Thanks for reading i hope you take this into consideration that the admin who banned me banned the wrong guy.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I tried finding the screenshots that Alex used to frame me with but they were pasted in the server chat and i did not save them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:01 pm

I'll take a look into this when I get home in an hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:05 pm

So, you got banned for hacking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
So, you got banned for hacking?

---= Reason =---
Suspicions of hacking, make an appeal at http://www.frostburnt.com/

---= Time Left =---
13 weeks 1 day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm

????? Who the fuck, can I see the screenshots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:11 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
????? Who the fuck, can I see the screenshots?

I dont have them Alex Jones pasted them in chat in the server and i dident save the links....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Ok, I just saw the fucking screenshot and its a shitty crop of another gamemode that doesnt show anything, and I just got told that Noodlers was the one who bannes you, what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:44 pm

There where 3 others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:51 pm

this is amazing, cause when i was on yesterday and the days before that, i did not see indications of Riley hacking or otherwise altering the server to his advantage. I honestly believe that this was truely a set-up for someone to gain power of another's faction, character, and his wealth on server.
I also believe that noodlers might have mistakenly taken a side that he should not be yelled at for. But from manly's reaction, re:screenshots, i think noodlers might also have tried to take things the easy way instead of looking closer at what proof is handed to him.

I believe riley should be unbanned, for he was banned out of the haste of an admin who believed in the false "proof" distributed by a person who has admitted to using a alt on decay to escape a ban, which is also deserving of a ban.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Ghostly, this is the smartest thing you ever said, I agree with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:59 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Ghostly, this is the smartest thing you ever said, I agree with you
Thanks, it's cause i have matured and learned from my past mistakes, and i truly wish to help this community grow nowadays.
And someone like riley, who honestly from what i have seen of him, is a good guy who is out there trying to actually play the game without baiting(no offense to baiters), its upsetting that people, people who riley trusted and allowed into his faction, that this alex jones decided to throw what trust riley had given him, to the ground. I truly believe that riley doesn't deserve this ban, but it should go to alex jones, who lied to an admin, confessed to having a alt to get around a ban, and pretty much caused the unjust banning of a good guy. And i also think that alex jones' ban time should be double that of riley's to teach alex a lesson about not screwing people over, following the rules, and not lying to gain power on a Gmod server.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:44 pm

Here is the main image which the staff members acted upon, the point of contention is that it was confirmed to be Riley's PAC in-use, however, it is possible that Riley distributed the PAC for others to use.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Here is the main image which the staff members acted upon, the point of contention is that it is indeed Riley's PAC in-use, however, it is possible that Riley distributed the PAC for others to use.

He did distribute it, cause Marcus(one of his faction members) has the same backpack. And Alex could easily copy that, i could too, easily.
That Screenshot could be a framing device, used to frame someone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Why would he make a screenshot of him just looking at the wall, then upload it and send it to his friend for no reason? What I'm guessing is that maybe they were trying out hacks that work on the server and his friend used it against him, also cannot forget about him saying that his friend has an alt acc banned which means that maybe he was using hacks on that account and he got caught by the anti cheat system on that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 am

ManlyTears wrote:
Why would he make a screenshot of him just looking at the wall, then upload it and send it to his friend for no reason? What I'm guessing is that maybe they were trying out hacks that work on the server and his friend used it against him, also cannot forget about him saying that his friend has an alt acc banned which means that maybe he was using hacks on that account and he got caught by the anti cheat system on that one.

What i was implying exactly, why would the accused make a screenshot of themselves committing a bannable offense, and give it to a friend and then get banned?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:33 am

Sorry warren I got this one settled.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:35 am

We've just confirmed with Riley that the PAC he uses has a different armor model completely and that he gave out the PAC shown in the screenshots to Alex Jones.

With this in consideration, it is very likely that Alex is actually the one who hacks and framed Riley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted]Removal of ban (Riley Lockwood)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1