HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:14 pm

In-game Name: Crimson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49091453

Where are you from/time zone:Arizona, which has the time zone of MST

How long have you played: For a year then on and off for a while then almost never, and now im back

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:):I just was looking for a server to play and i saw fallout and i hopped on.

How old are you:17

Do you have a microphone: Yes(i do use a voice changer because its cool and i don't sound like my age)

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here):Manly Tears,Elias,Warrandally,Coront, And i believe i've met Bizz, but i dont remember when exactly

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here): Ive played on the no rules server when it was up, and resurgence

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):I was once banned for six days for putting a rule-breaking pac on, which was mainly my fault for reading the rule wrong, and was done in haste because of what rep i've gained

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest.:Honestly, i will try to be a staff member as long as i can.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I have learned from the things i've done in the past and i'm kinda homesick as the other servers ive staffed on are dead or gone. I'm ready to help the community, not hinder it with nonsensical ranting and quite edgy pac3 outfits. I've turned a new leaf, and i'm ready to be a force for good.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I have experience from staffing two fallout DarkRP servers, and i have very good experience with ULX,ULib, and some novice experience in being a lore dev for a server. I am also experienced in being a team player and I have some leadership qualities which are always useful. I don't know exact,y what else I can offer as a moderator other then I wouldn't need much training and I am very active plus I'm very friendly and wish to help the community

Anything else you want to add:I want to add that i hope people can look past my past deeds and give me the benefit of the doubt, as i'm honestly sorry for the edgy immature garbage person i was back in the past, and im hoping that through being a staff i can pay my debt to this community and help it grow, i am deeply sorry to any and all who were affected by my idiocy and my edgy garbage that was not supposed to be here, im sorry for flaming with people,disobeying staff orders and generally being a dick and a know-it-all around the forums. I hope to become a viable and valuable member of the staff, and i hope that the community grows to accept me for my deeds that i shall do as staff and not the deeds i have done as the guy who wanted to be a deathclaw using the pac3 addon.

I hope you have a wonderful day and i hope to be a part of the team here at Frostburnt Foundation-GhostlyGhoul

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community

Last edited by Warandally on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Dude, you just came back after a long break, I would recommend more time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:23 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Dude, you just came back after a long break, I would recommend more time.
Normally i'd agree with you, but i've been itching to help another community since the last two i helped are going down the drain.
But if this one gets denied, i wont be mad, ill patiently wait, and hope that the community gives me another chance. That's all i need,one more chance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:32 pm

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I have experience from staffing two fallout DarkRP servers, and some novice experience in being a lore dev for a server.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Exavolt wrote:
GhostlyGhoul wrote:
What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I have experience from staffing two fallout DarkRP servers, and some novice experience in being a lore dev for a server.

That's why im coming here, i tried to tell the owners of these DarkRP servers, that DarkRP is stigmatized and it's a best bet to either do semiserious or serious rp servers based on fallout or other themes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:51 am

-1 You came back like a week ago, I have seen you on the server on 2 occasions since then

Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 am

Please get more recent time. -1

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 am

LejonSnax wrote:
-1 You came back like a week ago, I have seen you on the server on 2 occasions since then
I believe i was on Sunday,Monday, and tuesday, wasn't on yesterday due to my itch to play skyrim again. I know ill be on the server today and tomorrow and during the weekend. It could also be the fact that i have school all week in the morning hours, until 3:10pm EST on a Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, and Friday basis, i get out of school at 2:30pm EST on a Wednesday. You could be on in the morning and never see me because i have school from 8:15 am EST to the times mentioned above.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:56 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:
I believe i was on Sunday,Monday, and tuesday, wasn't on yesterday due to my itch to play skyrim again. I know ill be on the server today and tomorrow and during the weekend. It could also be the fact that i have school all week in the morning hours, until 3:10pm EST on a Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, and Friday basis, i get out of school at 2:30pm EST on a Wednesday. You could be on in the morning and never see me because i have school from 8:15 am EST to the times mentioned above.

What he's saying is that you got back on the server recently and suggest you should've waited like a month or two before making a post like this.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:18 am

I'm gonna have to say no for now. You just got back into the server and despite previous experiences of being on staff teams we can't really tell for sure if it was easy to get into/work in those positions. Also, if you're 17 you should be sounding like an adult or at least mature. Not sure why a voice changer is required. Get to know more of the staff and get around on the Teamspeak.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Smug Rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Totally staff material.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:46 pm

haha, u thought that u could trick an bizzclaw and comumnity.
FALLOUT DECAY ONLY DECAY AND EVERYONE ELSE COPYCAT AND THE ENEMY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweaty God

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:48 pm

YES COMRADE DECAY IS MOTHER RP LAND ALL OTHERR SERVER RP ENEMY STATE BEST RP SERVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:49 pm

This is soan cringey
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sweaty God

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 pm

no öats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 pm

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:45 pm

DaveyWavey wrote:

Discount Bill Andrews strike again.

[Denied] Moderator Appilication: Crimson(GhostlyGhoul)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1