HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tabraz

PostSubject: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:39 am

The Raiders are broken once again :*(.
Or At least are not spawning. Either way the raiders are no where to be seen. I personally blame the Jews.... And Russians. But Please fix them!!!! Thank you.

Sincereily,
tabraz and everyone except the jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:07 am

we turned em off cause they're broke again
no idea what we're gonna do for a lil
stay tuned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:30 am

no raid the ers? This server an suks!!!! MINECRAFT THE KILLERS GAMERS rules beter server than dec the ay Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm

God damn it... Fucking raiders again XD I was going to do an event today with them lol RIP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 9:41 am

So when do we get them back? Everything's just boring as fuck without them.

tabraz

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Well sir. I believe our best and only option is for everyone to get on the server at the same time. And then begin dancing to summon the Bizzclaw God. Ask for his forgiveness and atone for our sins. In which he will hope... ONLY HOPE, that he;ll consider fixing it. We must get in a circle and do one of the dancing commands, which one shall it be? We don't know, only one is for certain doom and one is to save us. May Bizzclaw be with us at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 12:41 pm

tabraz wrote:
Well sir. I believe our best and only option is for everyone to get on the server at the same time. And then begin dancing to summon the Bizzclaw God. Ask for his forgiveness and atone for our sins. In which he will hope... ONLY HOPE, that he;ll consider fixing it. We must get in a circle and do one of the dancing commands, which one shall it be? We don't know, only one is for certain doom and one is to save us. May Bizzclaw be with us at night.

I hope you get struck by lightning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabraz

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
tabraz wrote:

I hope you get struck by virginity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm

tabraz wrote:
Bill Andrews wrote:
tabraz wrote:

I hope you die in the depths of hell.

100% Pure Edginess:

The new TS logo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 3:15 pm

I eat lasagna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 3:53 pm

pizza :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 4:12 pm

nico13x wrote:
tabraz wrote:
Bill Andrews wrote:
tabraz wrote:

I hope you die in the depths of hell.

i hope you all fucking kill yourselfs or something

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Wed May 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Kek

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(   Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm

why... do... you... talk... like... this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Raiders... Again... Are Broken :*(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1