kran
Ban

PostSubject: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:141652

Your RP Name: Nate Irwin

Date of incident: 2-3 weeks ago

Length of Ban: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

I Decided to go around the map, looking for mounds. I spot one, half health and decide to attack it in an effort to crunch the XP to level up my skill. 4-5 people decide to bud in, I yelled something along the lines of ("Mound claimed! Stop attacking the mound. I need the XP."). Regardless, one person obliviously started attacking the mound "Scarlette" even tho he/she were in the area when I yelled my warning multiple times. One of the players in the area "Scooter-Bot" revived Scarlette after He/She begged for His items back. I felt bad and gave Scooter the all-clear to revive Scarlette. I returned Scarlette's pulse sniper and offered some of my ammo. After 2-3 minutes of constant arguing/flaming, he starts strafing sideways after I give him his ammo, I tell him if he wants his resources back, He would have to get them off my dead body. He shoots me once on the head (downed to 40-50 Hp) in return, I spray him down.

Clarification:

I made sure all the players in the area heard my repetitive warning(s).

Everyone except Scarlette stopped shooting at the mound.

This was in no way, shape or form "bad baiting". People claimed mounds in the past hundreds of times (even staff). Stop enforcing ghost rules. Mounds shouldn't have any anti-claim protection for a multitude of reasons. One of the main reasons is to stop people from destroying the other person's mound at the very least of health.

I'm sure a lot of other people would love to throw in their opinion on "Ghost Rules".

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: potatos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 4:56 pm

I'll get all of the CSC's and Coront/Chacon's opinion on this, as this seems to be split pretty evenly. This will be done as soon as they are all around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 5:21 pm

+1 been banned for quite awhile.

Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Multiple lies here.

You weren't in the area when I arrived to start picking the mound. It was at like 4500-4800 hp by this point. It takes me like five attempts to pick the egg successfully. And about 30-45 seconds later you arrive on the scene, /y I CLAIM THIS MOUND.

If you actually were yelling at the three guys on the building like you told me on the scene, it wasn't such a huge building that you couldn't have just yelled a claim at it's base or even halfway across the road. The direction you arrived on the scene doesn't make any sense either if you fucking were just over at the building where the three guys with recharger pistols were at.

Fuck, even I /y'd at them to slow their DPS till I got an egg and they listened to me, FROM THE MOUND.

The map is GM_Aftermath:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Also nate +1ing his own fuckinig ban appeal, what a rat he is. He's so stupid he's made replies on both the Kran and LegionSnax accounts referring to himself being Nate Irwin.

I don't have video recording software installed, so I recreated a birds-eye view of the event taking place in mspaint from my recollection of the event in particular.

He fucking ran onto the scene the same direction I arrived from but several minutes later, claiming the mound and lying that he was there the entire time. Picking a grub egg can be a lengthy process, and I killed the cazadores that were flapping about before starting to pick the mound. Nate wasn't on the fucking scene at that time.

Nate just can't handle the fact that this is such an immense self-own by lying to bizz and everyone else for that matter about the incident, and getting perma'd. Two x-02 sets doesn't even begin to compare to this shit, & I have a suspicion you were directly involved in both of them being taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Telly wrote:
Also nate +1ing his own fuckinig ban appeal, what a rat he is. He's so stupid he's made replies on both the Kran and LegionSnax accounts referring to himself being Nate Irwin.

Just to let you know, LegonSnax is Joseph Lewis...

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Noodlers wrote:
Telly wrote:

Just to let you know, LegonSnax is Joseph Lewis...

I was told this shortly after making that post by someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kran
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Telly wrote:

What are you, senile?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Telly, that was pure autism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ban appeal   Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 pm