HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doggy

PostSubject: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Server - Fallout decay role play server

My Steam ID -  STEAM_0:1:65690567

Rp name - Olivia

Their steam id - STEAM_0:0:50805377 <-- Warandally

their steam id - i dont even know whats warandally but i know General Shepard

Date of incident - like yesterday

like 11 o clock

time zone est

so there was a event on this mansion thing and i saw other people shooting props and i shot at a table that had "event items" and broke it and someone slayed me and stole my stuff and warandally claims its fine to steal shit for being mingy and he also said they gave my stuff to another person for a "reward" and i know its not warandally but i think its shepard since before he killed me on a lie that i crossed a kos sign he hates me and i hate him so my reason is i was told this was a non steal event but for some reason they stole my stuff and if i was being mingy was just kill me and give it someone else and if i was being mingy u should have warned me or ban me also warandally said they gave my a warning but i never got one.

also dont let shepard or warandally lock this i want another admin to lock or accept.

also if u wanna let just see me shooting a table just tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:16 pm

I dont understand anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:19 pm

english is my 2nd language
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:22 pm

[Accepted] Warrandally and Shepherd is now perma banned and Manly Tears is new owner thanks for report Smile

ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:23 pm

I will look into this when I get home, I'll have a talk with Waran, thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 pm

"also if u wanna let just see me shooting a table just tell me" I really like your english, top notch work right there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Doggy wrote:
also dont let shepard or warandally lock this i want another admin to lock or accept.

also if u wanna let just see me shooting a table just tell me

Not your call buckaroo,

Also, if I remember correctly you have been banned repeatedly already. Who let you back on?

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Hello, to clear up some confusion I was the one who killed you. We warned everyone in the mansion a couple times, and if you didn't hear it, it should still have been common sense not to shoot things with event-related items on them. I then explained to you why in Steam chat, where you stated that you would ask another administrator. I believe this punishment was necessary, as after removing this item, Oliva asked if instead they could be banned, which clearly shows that the punishment had meaning. This prevented further messing around in the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 pm

What Warran has said is true. Olivia kept spamming her barret, shooting all breakable objects in the event area. Mike and Warran warned everybody to not break the objects. She continued to spam her barret until she was slayed. Note that the event was an RP Murder Mystery.

nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 pm

In all honesty, First, Go to english class. Second, your a complete dumbass, you should know better to no break shit during an event without asking. Thirdly, I did hear from multiple people that the admins/hosters kept saying to not break shit, and you were repeatedly spamming your dumbass barret while others tried to rp.

Sorry for being a bit edgy.

100% Pure Edginess:

The new TS logo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Tue May 16, 2017 2:51 am

This seems to have been easily avoided with the unbreakable tool if you were using wooden props.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Tue May 16, 2017 5:28 am

Telly wrote:
This seems to have been easily avoided with the unbreakable tool if you were using wooden props.
ul

Could have also been easily avoided by simply not mingeing around by shooting props :^)
)

Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 am

Well to start things off I really don't remember hating you lol... firstly when you entered you entered with a Barret which I said in the announcement " come with nothing " but you ignored that and so did other people but I let that slide. Secondly, you were shooting your Barret around at parts of the event causing me and Waran to be distracted... Finally, you walk into a room and see a rag doll on a table which was The murder victim and you thought it was ok to break the table so you did and I had to throw the entire event off course to fix it then. Regardless you shouldn't goto events doing that shy especially if it's a RP related event! Staff take time out of their day to make the players happy with events atleast that's what I do. Then after when we slayed you, yes we did put your shit as a hidden reward which in my opinion you deserved after the memeing... also if you are talking about when I was cloaked and killed you with a knife twice during the event that is because I was acting as the murderer in a dark room. If you didn't like the event you could have said to be brought out but anyways that's my part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Tue May 16, 2017 6:29 am

EVENT SHIT!!!! Admins gay!!!! But I stay for the loot cause I have curly hair and my foreskin was cut when I born Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 am

Gonna [Deny] because if I was in the situation, I would've done the same.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep   Tue May 16, 2017 6:55 pm

nico13x wrote:
In all honesty, First, Go to english class. Second, your a complete dumbass,

nice one, not like he said english is his second language or anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Admin abuse report for Warandally and Shep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1