PostSubject: [Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears   Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Admin abuse/false ban

Server: Fallout decay Primary l Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46016881

Your RP Name: Anica Murrat

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160531568

Their RP Name: Manly Tears

Date of incident:(yyyy/mm/dd): 2017/05/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 16:27(Manly Tears Time) 14:27(My Time)

Time Zone:Central Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: The RDM I have no Idea who killed me nor why.
The Ban was for leaving a sit which I had no Idea I was in.
So I am driving away from a bug in the game and I was laggy at the time then I get wooshed out of my car and I think its lag from when I fisrt tried to enter and it happens again so I look and see and see nothing until I stop and I see manly telling me not to do that so I stop tyhinking the SIT was over since he let me go after and I said ok then later I get RDMED by someone and then I see manly tell me over admin pm to me saying I was running away from his sit he had in the middle of the map not knowing it was until a couple seconds ones I stopped then he explains so I go off and do my thing and die and hes saying that I was running away from his sit and I didnt even have a clue as to what I thought it was lag that made me skip and he doesnt even like give me a chance to talk just straight up ban, I believe this ban was mostly on a grudge he has on me when he wasnt a mod and therefor it was un thought of and he had no right to ban me. I personally wouldnt want him to be removed but would like my Items back ingame.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:He gave no hit or wanring that I was in a sit with him until I stopped to see what was going on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears   Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Basically, I was teleporting you to me and you didn't notice after multiple times telling you not to go away from the sit (basically screaming it to you), I don't know about the ''RDM'', since I looked at the situation after your ban and it was a hit because you aggroed the cazadores and it hitted someone, then you proceeded to ran away and you dropped a car, which you can't do if you're getting hit/followed by NPC's, and that's the reason I was teleporting you.
I only banned you because of you leaving the sit, not because of the car, it's 3 days and I would take it if I was you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears   Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Your death ingame was legitimate, because someone placed a hit on you for leading cazadores over too him which ended up hitting him.

The ban I can't answer for.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears   Wed May 17, 2017 3:59 pm

+support I KNOW RIGHT, MALNY TEARES IS A BAITOR AND A MOD AS WELL, LIKE WTF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears   Wed May 17, 2017 4:02 pm

I didnt not bait the cazadors I was shooting at the ant and I dont know how they even got agrowedl. 
But manly as you see I didnt even know you were wanting a sit until I finally saw so thats not a reason to ban me if I didnt know Im takimg this to the end the ban was false
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears   Wed May 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Even if you did nothing wrong, you still left the sit. Your ban will hold.
DENIED
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Admin Abuse Report Manly Tears
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1