PostSubject: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Initiate TEC77-6 3

Date of incident: 5/26/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: Permanently

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I was banned from the server. Here is why.

On the server at the time I noticed something huge and strange so I went to check it out. I found a gigantic Conglomerate guard standing there fighting a massive cockroach aswell. Many people started to gather to see what all the commotion was going about. These NPC's were able to move very fast and with there large hitboxes I knew that something would happen. Opsan and Ameno where standing there amused and what they have made and did little to nothing to any of the events that occurred. I saw multiple people get stuck inside the Conglomerate guard and also the cockroach and ultimately die. When I went to report this to Ameno I was pretty upset because he didn't take any action at that time I was killed and that made me pretty mad. I made a video going up to Ameno to ask for a refund (Note this video has been removed)  from getting rdmed by ameno and getting denied which made me make a report on this. It has been 5 months and after Ameno throwing a tantrum lying to staff and multiple other things that Brig and Waran have found to be corrupt. I think it is time I make a ban appeal to get unbanned again I think it has been long enough and am making this 1 day after my birthday.
Happy Bday Me
14 Smile))

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844794007
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844794063
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844793964

The death picture is when I was killed by Opsan for no reason

If you look close in the explosion you can see a Gaint rad roach fighting a Congolo guard
(In Chat)

I know this might be short if so please talk to me via email Gageboeneke @ Gmail.com Steam - Gaungy or Discord if you would like
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Fri May 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Sorry Date of incident: 5/26/16 Change that to 1/18-21/17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm

I'd say one of the most important things you could do when making an appeal is conceding to your mistakes. Somewhere along the lines, you ended up with a permanent ban in this situation, and I vividly remember you being tacitly dishonest to several admins which is probably why you ended up in the shitter.

In this report you have claimed no wrongdoing for any mistakes you made during this whole situation which tells me you still have that same childish, entitled mentality. Further, you also claim that other admins (not even involved with this situation) engaged in some crony acts. Definitely not a smart thing to do seeing as it doesn't pertain to it at all.

Looking back on it, it probably wasn't the most mature thing to just shoot you, but we were busy with giving people refunds, but I acted in accordance with what Bleck said. I was promptly told never to do it again, and that was that.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish calling out people that weren't even involved and not accepting any of the blame, but I can tell you right now that it's not going to work.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Opsan I am not trying to call out people in a horrendous way but I got no word or explanation from the shit you guys did only a ban and to fuck off. I have asked many times to talk to me talk to me. But no body seems that it is reasonable to talk this over with someone

It has been 5 months and I have heard many things

Dont seem like your innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Gaungy wrote:
Dont seem like your innocent.

Opsan wrote:
Looking back on it, it probably wasn't the most mature thing to just shoot you, but we were busy with giving people refunds, but I acted in accordance with what Bleck said. I was promptly told never to do it again, and that was that.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 am

Thank you for that I did not read clearly. But in the long sense it shouldn't have gone as far as it should of with you guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 7:55 am

I don't see why you couldn't be unbanned, I'll talk to some other staff members about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 8:27 am

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 12:56 pm

plz unben gunjiee.

the return of an angry child:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Ameno-Sagiri
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Initiate TEC77-6 3 wrote:
Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Initiate TEC77-6 3

Date of incident: 5/26/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: Permanently

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I was banned from the server. Here is why.

On the server at the time I noticed something huge and strange so I went to check it out. I found a gigantic Conglomerate guard standing there fighting a massive cockroach aswell. Many people started to gather to see what all the commotion was going about. These NPC's were able to move very fast and with there large hitboxes I knew that something would happen. Opsan and Ameno where standing there amused and what they have made and did little to nothing to any of the events that occurred. I saw multiple people get stuck inside the Conglomerate guard and also the cockroach and ultimately die. When I went to report this to Ameno I was pretty upset because he didn't take any action at that time I was killed and that made me pretty mad. I made a video going up to Ameno to ask for a refund (Note this video has been removed)  from getting rdmed by ameno and getting denied which made me make a report on this. It has been 5 months and after Ameno throwing a tantrum lying to staff and multiple other things that Brig and Waran have found to be corrupt. I think it is time I make a ban appeal to get unbanned again I think it has been long enough and am making this 1 day after my birthday.
Happy Bday Me
14 Smile))

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844794007
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844794063
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844793964

The death picture is when I was killed by Opsan for no reason

If you look close in the explosion you can see a Gaint rad roach fighting a Congolo guard
(In Chat)

I know this might be short if so please talk to me via email Gageboeneke @ Gmail.com Steam - Gaungy or Discord if you would like
Thanks Smile

Gaungy wrote:
"On the server at the time I noticed something huge and strange so I went to check it out. I found a gigantic Conglomerate guard standing there fighting a massive cockroach aswell. Many people started to gather to see what all the commotion was going about. These NPC's were able to move very fast and with there large hitboxes I knew that something would happen."

This is not the first time this has happened, nor has it ever caused significant problems before. I like how you write this out to make it sound like some horrible unknown event that is completely new to anyone on a Garry's Mod server. The NPC's are intended to NOT damage players under any circumstance, and weren't working as they should have, where Bizz then fixed it the next day.

Gaungy wrote:
Opsan and Ameno where standing there amused and what they have made and did little to nothing to any of the events that occurred. I saw multiple people get stuck inside the Conglomerate guard and also the cockroach and ultimately die.

As far as I recall, one person told us they lost stuff, or even bothered to Admin chat losing stuff, that person was refunded. The logs also didn't report any deaths at the hands of KING COON THE REAL GOON (Which was supposed to be friendly, but was broken without anyone knowing), and since nobody else complained, I didn't notice anyone else dying, I figured the first guy lost his stuff just dying to you killing him, which is why he was refunded. The only log I remember anyone finding from that entire night related to this was you killing a guy that got stuck.

Gaungy wrote:
When I went to report this to Ameno I was pretty upset because he didn't take any action at that time I was killed and that made me pretty mad. I made a video going up to Ameno to ask for a refund (Note this video has been removed)  from getting rdmed by ameno and getting denied which made me make a report on this.

You explicitly walked up to me screaming extremely loudly like a 5 year old child throwing a tantrum, and demanded your stuff back, also using Steam names. Opsan killed you instead of me kicking or banning you for using Steam names. You also came up again later continuing to use Steam names, followed by you making some sort of threat like "Oh okay, not going to refund me then? Okay then", followed by Cherry coming on who seemed to have been well aware of the situation, while also claiming to not have anything to do with it, and berating me in admin chat nonstop while following me around like a half brained autist straight out of the trauma center.

Gaungy wrote:
It has been 5 months and after Ameno throwing a tantrum lying to staff and multiple other things that Brig and Waran have found to be corrupt. I think it is time I make a ban appeal to get unbanned again I think it has been long enough and am making this 1 day after my birthday.
Happy Bday Me
14 Smile))

You were the one throwing a tantrum. You were the one lying to staff, like you're doing right here saying I was throwing a tantrum. Throwing a tantrum would be physgunning you erratically while slapping you and randomly kicking people out of sheer anger. Also, I just asked Brig. He doesn't recall saying I was corrupt, but he does recall saying I'm an asshole. You ran up to me screaming LIKE a child throwing a tantrum. I step by step explained everything to Warran and Elias the next day about it after Aesop suggested I should probably explain it to them.

Your birthday has nothing to do with this ban appeal, and it's just there to serve as a "Have compassion, it's my birthday" hook.

You deny all credibility, and offload 100% of the blame onto someone else.

This leads me onto my next point. Anybody who walks into a 40 foot tall creature on a Garry's Mod server is going to have to expect a consequence. You don't walk into the immediate area of something like this, and then blame the person that put them there. You don't WALK into a Super Mutant, get killed by it, and angrily bitch at Bizzclaw for making the NPC in the first place. While the NPCs were supposed to be friendly and not harm anyone, the Conglomerate Guard beam was found to not be affected by the friendly checkbox, and again, since the console or the logs I had access to at that moment didn't actually report any deaths by the beam, and I didn't personally see any of the deaths, I thought everyone was making a big deal out of nothing, which was actually happening. The guard would only attack somebody that hit it, or somebody that got too close to the radroach fighting the guard. Your fault for walking near or into it. They were large enough to watch from a distance, and I seen so many people walking directly up to them smacking them, and I'm assuming these are the people that died. You walked into them, you deserve everything that came to you from it. They weren't targetting anyone, they were only attacking each other. Whether you hit them yourself, or you walked up to the radroach which was being targetted by the guard, you got too close.

Further evidence:
The Grinch is depicted as a furry recluse living in seclusion on a cliff overlooking the cheerful, optimistic town of Whoville. He scorns the Christmas season and the boisterous festivities customarily celebrated during the holiday; apparently irritated by the happiness of others and deriving pleasure from spoiling other people's merriment. Aided by his pet dog, Max, he disguises himself as Santa Claus and breaks into the Whos' homes to steal their holiday decorations and gifts. Although his plan works, he is infuriated on Christmas morning to find the Whos singing cheerfully despite his actions. Convinced that the holiday must carry a meaning distinct from its decorations and gifts, the Grinch returns and distributes his stolen goods to the Whos, with whom he thereafter celebrates. Nevertheless, the Grinch is still portrayed as a bitter and ill-tempered character in artwork or other media. With the character's anti-holiday spirit followed by the transformation on Christmas morning, scholars have noted similarity to Ebenezer Scrooge from Charles Dickens' 1843 novella A Christmas Carol. In both the animated TV special and the 2000 live-action film, he is shown to have superhuman strength when he stops an entire sleigh loaded with presents from going over a cliff and lifts it over his head, and he is also described as "[finding] the strength of ten Grinches plus two" during that moment of crisis.

The Grinch first appeared in the May 1955 issue of Redbook in a thirty-two-line poem called "The Hoobub and the Grinch," but made his book debut in the 1957 story How the Grinch Stole Christmas, written and illustrated by Dr. Seuss, published as both a Random House book and in an issue of Redbook magazine. Nine years later in 1966, the story was adapted into an animated television featurette of the same name, which was directed by Charles M. Jones (who was known at this time as Chuck Jones) and which included the song "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch". Boris Karloff serves as both the story's narrator and the voice of the Grinch.

In 1977, Seuss responded to the fan request for more Grinch tales by writing Halloween is Grinch Night, that serves as a prequel to the 1966 film. This was followed in 1982, when Marvel green-lit The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat a TV film starring The Cat in the Hat, also produced by Dr. Seuss (though under his real name, Ted Geisel). Although not as successful as the original, the two films both received Emmy Awards. Several episodes of the 1996 Nick Jr. television show The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss featured the Grinch, this time in puppet form, a rare screen appearance for the character without being animated or illustrated.

A 2000 live-action feature comedy film based on the story, directed by Ron Howard and starring Jim Carrey as the Grinch, was a major financial success, though it received many mixed reviews and holds a 53% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. A video game based on the film, simply entitled The Grinch, was released on several consoles and PC in the same year. It was followed in 2007 with the release of a Nintendo DS version that went under the full title of the movie.

The Grinch was portrayed on the stage when the story was turned into a musical by the Children's Theater Company out of Minneapolis. The show made it to Broadway by way of a limited run in 2006, with Patrick Page playing the Grinch.

In television and film, the Grinch has been played or voiced by six actors. For the three animated adaptations, three actors were used: Boris Karloff in the original 1966 short, Hans Conried in Halloween is Grinch Night, and Bob Holt in The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat. (All three of them died shortly after the production of their respective specials and could not reprise the role.) Anthony Asbury portrayed The Grinch in The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss, and Jim Carrey and Josh Ryan Evans did so in the 2000 film adaptation, for which Carrey received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy.

The Grinch also appears in Glee in the episode "A Very Glee Christmas". The Grinch was played by Sue Sylvester, who seeks revenge on Will Schuester, who stole all of her secret "Santa scam" presents.

The Grinch's story will be adapted in animated form in 2018, starring Benedict Cumberbatch as the title character.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Ameno wrote:
This leads me onto my next point. Anybody who walks into a 40 foot tall creature on a Garry's Mod server is going to have to expect a consequence that might not be positive. You don't walk into the immediate area of something like this, and then blame the person that put them there. You don't WALK into a Super Mutant, get killed by it, and angrily bitch at Bizzclaw for making the NPC in the first place. While the NPCs were supposed to be friendly and not harm anyone, the Conglomerate Guard beam was found to not be affected by the friendly checkbox, and again, since the console or the logs I had access to at that moment didn't actually report any deaths by the beam, and I didn't personally see any of the deaths, I thought everyone was making a big deal out of nothing, which was actually happening. The guard would only attack somebody that hit it, or somebody that got too close to the radroach fighting the guard. Your fault for walking near or into it. They were large enough to watch from a distance, and I seen so many people walking directly up to them smacking them, and I'm assuming these are the people that died. You walked into them, you deserve everything that came to you from it. They weren't targetting anyone, they were only attacking each other. Whether you hit them yourself, or you walked up to the radroach which was being targetted by the guard, you got too close.

Ameno your point makes no sense. To think that it is ok to spawn this massive fucking shit on a fallout server is beyond comprehend able. To think that no one is going to see this fucking massive shit. Its your fault for these people dying for not maintaining the aids fest you created. You cant blame someone from getting stuck with they move at the speed of light. At this point I was upset from people getting killed (Check Logs I didnt kill anyone) You should of never have spawned them at all. You and Opsan acted like it was some big meme like nothing would happen. I think everyone could agree that they would want a giant fucking monster while trying to do shit. I have never seen this thing before and you cant put that on me. If any case you could of warned the server before hand before spawning it or even make a vote to see if people wanted it in.

You still act like its completely fine to do this shit. I dont think it is. You cant put "OH ITS BEEN HERE BEFORE NOBODY CARES" It is obviously a problem when people die from them moving around to much and not aggroing them.

What made me make this report and shit is when Opsan decided to kill me which he took full responsibility from and told me. I have not see you at all say "oh sorry about the mishap it wont happen again" but go on about how its my fault. It still seems like there is a problem and you just cant seem to tie the knot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Edit - Wouldn't - in-between the 4th Line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 2:19 pm

As you saw you think that everyone went up hit the monster and got killed from it, 2 people as a recall where killed from getting stuck as they where moving in combat. I repeat multiple times in admin chat to come help this guy. You guys ignored me.
Ameno wrote:
They were large enough to watch from a distance, and I seen so many people walking directly up to them smacking them, and I'm assuming these are the people that died. You walked into them, you deserve everything that came to you from it. They weren't targetting anyone, they were only attacking each other. Whether you hit them yourself, or you walked up to the radroach which was being targetted by the guard, you got too close.
nd kept on thinking it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Initiate TEC77-6 3 wrote:
Ameno wrote:
This leads me onto my next point. Anybody who walks into a 40 foot tall creature on a Garry's Mod server is going to have to expect a consequence that might not be positive. You don't walk into the immediate area of something like this, and then blame the person that put them there. You don't WALK into a Super Mutant, get killed by it, and angrily bitch at Bizzclaw for making the NPC in the first place. While the NPCs were supposed to be friendly and not harm anyone, the Conglomerate Guard beam was found to not be affected by the friendly checkbox, and again, since the console or the logs I had access to at that moment didn't actually report any deaths by the beam, and I didn't personally see any of the deaths, I thought everyone was making a big deal out of nothing, which was actually happening. The guard would only attack somebody that hit it, or somebody that got too close to the radroach fighting the guard. Your fault for walking near or into it. They were large enough to watch from a distance, and I seen so many people walking directly up to them smacking them, and I'm assuming these are the people that died. You walked into them, you deserve everything that came to you from it. They weren't targetting anyone, they were only attacking each other. Whether you hit them yourself, or you walked up to the radroach which was being targetted by the guard, you got too close.

Ameno your point makes no sense. To think that it is ok to spawn this massive fucking shit on a fallout server is beyond comprehend able. To think that no one is going to see this fucking massive shit. Its your fault for these people dying for not maintaining the aids fest you created. You cant blame someone from getting stuck with they move at the speed of light. At this point I was upset from people getting killed (Check Logs I didnt kill anyone) You should of never have spawned them at all. You and Opsan acted like it was some big meme like nothing would happen. I think everyone could agree that they would want a giant fucking monster while trying to do shit. I have never seen this thing before and you cant put that on me. If any case you could of warned the server before hand before spawning it or even make a vote to see if people wanted it in.

You still act like its completely fine to do this shit. I dont think it is. You cant put "OH ITS BEEN HERE BEFORE NOBODY CARES" It is obviously a problem when people die from them moving around to much and not aggroing them.

What made me make this report and shit is when Opsan decided to kill me which he took full responsibility from and told me. I have not see you at all say "oh sorry about the mishap it wont happen again" but go on about how its my fault. It still seems like there is a problem and you just cant seem to tie the knot

Sorry, but you can't get angry for someone else. To me it seems like you hyped it up to be a big deal but it really wasn't. You did kill someone, there is a log for that, and you told us you killed them because they asked you to because they got stuck or something. Nobody else that died seemed to give a shit, because like nobody else even complained. You were the only one getting mad or expressing anger directly at me. According to someone being in that channel you were in, you were apparently hyping it up that I was completely fucking over the server when it was just 2 gyrating nonsensical creatures flopping around hitting each other with rubber eels.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Yes, why not +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 3:55 pm

I dont know if I did kill someone if I did Im pretty sure I killed someone because YOU wouldn't respond from someone getting stuck for what you spawned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm

It doesn't matter if someone complains you shouldn't act like a bitch about it and take some word for it. In your mind you didnt think once that it was a bad idea. Or should I monitor this more. Because you think all of what you do is a meme and nobody will care. I do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 4:50 pm

[Keep in mind this is for this explicit case]
I mean, all of this sounds really cancer. And both sides are to blame. Admins being mingy is all fine and dandy but if someone gets killed they do deserve to be reimbursed for their death at the hands of an admin.

On the other-hand, 77-6 3 was being a little autistic about the whole ordeal, and should have kept his cool.

I think both sides are to blame in this case, and it's been a while since the incident. So I guess +1 and the obligatory "Don't do it again™."

Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Tm lol love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sat May 20, 2017 8:19 pm

U r an gay.
Fred Smug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sun May 21, 2017 7:01 am

Am Acousisim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sun May 21, 2017 10:19 am

Was it you or someone else that was perma banned for stealing cases and lying about it during the "Event"?

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sun May 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Someone else?? When was this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Same time as listed above. I was there.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal   Sun May 21, 2017 4:40 pm

do you mean the congolo event orrrr what? I was banned in the map where there are a bunch of doors to tp through and spawn I was banned near the gas station where all this occurred. I was never at some event I was pretty much banned spot on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[DENIED] Initiate TEC77-6 3 Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next