HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Sun May 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello wasteland!

Date: May, 26, 2292
Time: 9pm(EST) Time can change

General Shepherd and Phoenix Company here and we'd just like to extend an invitation out to the factions of the wasteland to attend our faction summit.

Factions who are invited:
YOrHa
Powder Arms Co
NCR
BoS
Wion Supply Co
Iron Edge
Written In Blood
Banzai Counterfeits
Rune Plate Trimmers

If your faction name was not mentioned please comment down below that you will be attending and if you are not a part of a faction comment below and a seat will be reserved.

We are proud to announce it will be Friday if everything goes according to plan. If not, we will notify you all immediately. As we said previously, we hope people of all communities and factions will be able to attend the summit, and here are the details on what will happen during the meeting. Here is the order of which the events will occur

-Summit Building is opened, everyone takes their seats.
         -General Shepherd gives opening speech
         -Individuals with no faction will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -Minor factions will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -Major factions will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -YoRHa + Wion will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -Iron Edge will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -Rune Plate Trimmers will speak, ask their questions, voice their concerns.
         -Written in Blood will speak, ask their questions, voice their concerns.
         -NCR will speak, ask their questions, voice their concerns. (If they come)
         -Phoenix Co will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -BoS will speak, ask their questions, and voice their concerns.
         -Final discussion, brief explanation, and recap of what has happened through the meeting.
         -Summit ends.

If you are going to be representing a faction, please respond to us (Comment below) and we'll be sure to include you directly in the Summit order. We hope that five factions especially show up. These being the Written in blood, BoS, Powder Arms, YorHa, and the NCR

(This is another summit as you can tell... if you don't want to show just say so but we will be introducing the NCR and a few other topics)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Mon May 22, 2017 1:34 am

YoRHa No.9 Type S | 9S Representing YoRHa and the WSC Remnants.

Also its spelled Y o R H a you dingus

bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 am

I will be in attendance as a member of the Phoenix company; however, I shall be speaking on behalf of those who are factionless and are not in attendance.

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Mon May 22, 2017 1:19 pm

bubba112200 wrote:
I will be in attendance as a member of the Phoenix company; however, I shall be speaking on behalf of those who are factionless and are not in attendance.
I don't know if I am just out of the loop here, but shouldn't someone who is actually factionless represent the people who aren't in factions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Mon May 22, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm the only actual Rank 3 now in Wion. So I'll try to attend the summit as the representative of Wion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Mon May 22, 2017 1:57 pm

I disbanded 4th Reich after various issues with the new wastlanders to regathering my thoughts. I am with Phoenix company while Shepard and I figure something out to successfully aid the new wastlanders and those factionless. Phoenix company may only be a temporary assignment for me while we figure these things out. My original ideas I brought forward are still the same, I just have different means of solidifying them as I am with the Phoenix company.

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Tue May 23, 2017 5:49 pm

this is an manly represent ing phoenix compan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Tue May 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Dan Johnson CEO of powder meme co will prob be on. But the president and true rep of powder arms is Mikey Fleetwood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Benjiman Doverman representing Iron Edge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Fri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm

why a summit when you can just have a tournament arc
kill each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Fri May 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Why even go to this
you sit for three hours, listening to boring shit
Here, I have an idea, lets all get missile launchers and blow the place up

the return of an angry child:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Telly

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Fri May 26, 2017 9:49 pm

What a shit heap this turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon   Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 pm

propel

All wastelanders! Summit will begin soon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1