HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 pm

In-game Name: Mr.Symbols

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92725543

Where are you from/time zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played: +1 Year

How did you hear about FF: I was bored one day and I just came across this server one day and decided to play on...

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Warandally, Elias, Chacon, Lupus, Moo Moo, Crucible, Price, Manly Tears, Ulysses, Noodles, Bartonsious Triach...

Have you played on any of our other servers: As far as I know, only the main Fallout: Decay server...

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Apparently only twice but only one of the ban was my fault, I do not know if I've been ban for any other reason in the past; nevertheless, I'll put the link for my 2 ban appeals (P.S. Don't be afraid to post any other ban that I am not aware since I'm generously curious for what I did in the past...)...
    > http://www.frostburnt.com/t2049-accepted-remove-of-ban-mr-symbols
    > http://www.frostburnt.com/t2623-expiredremoval-of-ban-vokak  (I was Involve in this, please read to see what happen and to know what I've done just before the ban)

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest.  In all honesty, I would be apart the community for a good long time. I'll be a Moderator or even an Admin for as long as the community will allow me to help in improving; nonetheless, the community has a voice and will also decide for how long I will be here as a staff...

Why you wish to be Moderator: A trusting hand will always be useful in a evolving community like this one. Someone to monitor, assist, and even to protect the players, the server, and the community. What I wish is to help the community, if the community accept me, I will help; nevertheless, if the community deny me, there's no harm in denying this moderator application...

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I'll be able to assist any other moderators, admins, super-admins, and any staff member whom is apart of this community. Also, I will be able to monitor the server while any other moderator, admins, or any other staff is busy in doing something important or necessary in the server...

Anything else you want to add: I'll be starting college in two weeks, I'll do the best to be on, but school is important for me and my family. Thank you for reading my Moderator application and to voice your opinion, both positive or negative; moreover, thank you CSC and/or higher staff for reading and deciding if I will become more than a regular player in this evolving community what the players, staff, and Bizzclaw have created for all of us to enjoy. Thank you and have a nice day everyone...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."

Last edited by Xx_ESTE_xX on Sat May 27, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Sat May 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Barely plays Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Sat May 27, 2017 2:44 pm

+1 crashes server with miners and grubs

Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Sat May 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Can't english +1

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Sun May 28, 2017 12:33 pm

+1
is a simple miner and is pretty chill for the few times I've interacted with him

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Mon May 29, 2017 3:11 am

+1
Pretty nice guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Tue May 30, 2017 3:21 am

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Tue May 30, 2017 3:22 am

MisterMooMoo wrote:
Will review this when I get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols   Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:18 am

[Denied]

Sorry, but I don't believe you're fit for a staff position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Mr.Symbols
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1