HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkdeed

PostSubject: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 5:56 am

FrostBurnt Foundation, Fallout: Decay, Map RP CSCT Desert
My Steam ID: Darkdeed
My RP name is Corey
Their Steam ID:
Their RP name is Emilio Bruno
Date of Incident: 5/29/2017
Time of incident was between 1am-2:30am
Pacific Time Zone

A couple of friends and I were enjoying adventuring around the map gathering resources and decided to head to the main town near the spawn where we came and assisted a fellow player being chased by a cyberdog. All was well until my friend Farmer Jahn was killed. A player by the name of Emilio Bruno ran by and stole my pals belongings even after multiple fair warnings. He completely ignored us and became hostile. Threatening us in chat saying "Oh, what are you going to do about huh?" and then pulls out his weapon ready to kill. I acted in defense and we both fired at each other. Even killing innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with this. after killing us again, right after re-spawn he then continues to mock us even more.

We now have none of our usual gear and are now starting from scratch, completely ruined this amazing server for not just me, but many others as well and I hope that this can be dealt with accordingly, so that he doesn't do this to other players as well in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkdeed

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 5:57 am

Sorry for the pics, didn't realize they were not in order...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 6:03 am

You do realize the F12 key is to take an ingame screenshot with the steam overlay right?

But yeah breaking NLR to rdm you (which is honestly the only time that rule is ever taken seriously by anyone and frankly should be) is a no no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 8:02 am

Sooooo if I read it all right, you started firing at him for bringing his gun up? or as you claim "acted in self-defense" and you got merked and now complaining?

ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 am

I dont know what happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Actually I put away my weapon before you threaten me and your so full of shit. Be ready to be beanboozled. I took your friends shit and you said "That can get you killed" its in the video. Next time don't think you can fuck with anyone in the wasteland. "harassing" is when people ask for their stuff back and I said fuck off and they dont fuck off, I kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Yea I just took an eyeball at the video and through reading your account it seems like everything here was ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 4:05 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Sooooo if I read it all right, you started firing at him for bringing his gun up? or as you claim "acted in self-defense" and you got merked and now complaining?

Wow future much insight

FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno   Mon May 29, 2017 9:15 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Player abuse report Emilio Bruno
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1